Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Dreams

by X_n_p_t
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Dreams

Dreams

by x_n_p_t

TITLE: Dreams
AUTHOR: x_n_p_t
EMAIL: x_n_p@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossovers (Farscape, Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the Meerdran)
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; prologue to a series
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Sams dreams
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: this is a prologue to a *big* project we're working on, SG-1's dreams start turning into memories, with unanswered questions, they walk into the middle of a massive struggle for the universe, this is just a teaser, if you want the next part posted here, we need feedback... PLEASE!!
N: please be gentle, this project is my life's work. (yeh yeh, i'm only 'ickle)

Sam slung her shotgun into the diagonal holster across her back, grunting as it slid into place. Valdyr passed her two leg straps, each with three stakes sticking out of the top, as Sam strapped the stakes to her legs, Chiana slid an extra knife down her low-cut top, exchanging a nervous grin with the blond haired woman.
Sam nodded in response, her thoughts preoccupied by her husband and remaining child. Alchev placed a hand on her shoulder comfortingly, his worry for his daughter plain upon his otherworldly face, "Jack'll be fine," he promised her, walking off to help Devon hoist the 'Sniffler' gun to his shoulders.
She looked to her left, catching a glimpse of Janet and Juilian as they guided a mobile medic unit to their position, near the rear, obviously. Sam couldn't help but feel a pang of envy, Janet would be able to watch over her lover far more easily than Sam. Ezri grabbed hold of her husband as he and Janet made their way back to the next group.
"I'll be alright," whispered Juilian comfortingly, "don't worry."
"I love you Juilian," Ezri whispered.
Sam smiled, she hoped that both Juilian and Ezri survived, it would be tragic if one died.
Anya stumbled blindly into Sam, muttering a half- hearted apology before running after Xander again.
A troop of Guardians marched stonily round the corner, their faces blank. As the city's main defenders, many of them would be on the front lines, her mouth dropped in surprise and she grabbed at the sleeve of one of them. "Mishta," she said, "what are you *doing*?!"
Mishta, garbed in her formal battle dress, smiled sadly, "my place is with my men." She broke free of Sam's grip and hurried to catch up with the others, nearly all of whom towered over the young woman, Sam steeled her heart, as the klingons, and Xanthia, always said, "today, is a good day to die."
Sam sat bolt upright in her bed, she fumbled at her bedside table, not for the light switch, but the baseball bat she had taken to keeping nearby, a shadow passed the window and Sam swore. She got up and stupidly flung her window open, there was a blinding flash, and when she could see again, there was nothing there. She sighed and shut the window, maybe it was time to call the police.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to x_n_p_t