Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

But For Everything Else, There's MasterCard

by Wolf
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
But for everything else, there's MasterCard

by Wolf

TITLE: But for everything else, there's MasterCard
AUTHOR: Wolf
EMAIL: JediMusic@aol.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Romance
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F Relationship
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SUMMARY: You know those MasterCard commercials? I put SG1 in it.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:Feed Back please! Dedicated to um, Daniel Radcliffe for a stunning preformance in Harry Potter, actually about Emma Watson and Rupert Grint too. You all rocked that movie. I threw this together when I got home from school. Fastest story I've ever written. SLYTHERIN RULES. Thank you.

Table for 6 at O'Maley's-26$

"Hello?"
"Hello, O'Maley's, how can I help you?"
"Hi my name is Jack O'Neill and I'd like to book a table for 6 please."
"Of course. That'll will be 26$, which will be charged with your meal. Any special occasion?"
"I'd prefer it kept quiet, thanks. Thanks for letting me book."
"No Problem. Good-Bye."
"See ya."



Flowers-8$



Jack went to the flower shop and entered, rather off put by the wide selection of homegrown flowers. A kind women helped him chose the perfect flowers for her and he bought them, thanking the women in every other word.



Engagement ring-500$



Jack entered the ring store more cautiously then he had the flower store. He was no good at this kind of stuff. Luckily, he had Cassie with him this time and she was genius. Cassie tugged on his hand.
"C'mon Jack." she said eagerly. He relented and allowed him self to be pulled towards the nearest case.
"May I help you?" A man said politely.
"Yes. Do you have any rings that were used in battle? You know, like rings found in battle fields?" Cassie asked getting straight to business. Jack was stunned how fast she took charge of the situation, once he'd told her.
"Yes, we do. Just came in, mind you." The man went into the back room and came back with a couple of rings. Each on looked quite old, but were in very good condition. They examined the rings for a while before deciding on a gold ring with a diamond that was cut to circle a blue jewel in the middle. Neither he nor Cassie had to point out the obvious likening to the Stargate. He bought and paid for it and they walked out.



The look on Janet, Daniel, Teal'c, Cassie and Sam's faces when you propose to Sam-Priceless



Jack put his hand into his pocket. Janet and Sam were laughing at God know's what and Daniel was trying to explain Star Trek to Teal'c. He and Cassie exchanged looks, Cassie's being a go-for-it! look and his being a holy-cow-what- am-I-doing? look. Taking a deep breath he fell/got off his chair and on to his knee's. Sam looked down at him.
"Jack? What're you......"
"Carter, marry me. That's an order." he said with a grin to show that he was joking then pulled out the Stargate Ring.
She gasped, then jumped out of her seat in front of him. He stood up so that they were face to face.
"Yes Sir!"




If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Wolf