Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Under the Influence

by TJ
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Under the influence

by TJ

TITLE: Under the Influence
AUTHOR: TJ
EMAIL: TazzyJan@aol.com
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, yes. All others, ask
RATING: PG
SUMMARY: What happened on P3x595...
DISCLAIMER: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: My take on what happened on P3X595... Let me know what you think.

They had been on P3X595 for about two hours and the party was in full swing. It seemed that SG-1 had arrived just in time for the local's Spring Festival. There was an abundance of different foods and the team was invited to join in the festivities. The natives were all drinking some fruity thing that tasted like coconut. After one, Jack had decided there was a hell of a lot more in there than just coconut.

He could see Daniel across the room talking with several of the village elders. Probably discussing ancient chunks of rock or something. He looked about for Carter and Teal'c but could not find either. Jack decided the scholar looked safe enough for the time being and went in search of his missing team members. They were probably just enjoying the party, but the Colonel wanted to make sure.

The Colonel made his way amidst the revelers outside the main hut. He frowned when he saw no sign of his missing people. As he continued to look around, he heard a soft gasp. Cautiously, O'Neill moved in the direction of the sound. What he saw when he turned the corner of the hut made him stop in his tracks.

There stood Captain Carter and Teal'c, surrounded by over a dozen empty goblets that had once contained the rather potent coconut mixture. What stunned Jack, though, was what the pair were doing. Sam was very slowly and very seductively removing Teal'c's shirt. O'Neill stood there, too shocked to move, as he watched Sam slowly bring her mouth down to Teal'c's abdomen. She paused there for a moment, then began to run her tongue over the X. Teal'c threw back his head and gripped her shoulders tightly when he felt the first tentative touches of her tongue on his pouch.

The almost guttural sound that escaped the Jaffa's lips finally broke Jack out of his paralysis. As quietly as he could, he moved back away from the pair, leaving them their privacy. He considered breaking it up, but did not know if he wanted to take on one very aroused Jaffa. Shaking his head, Jack returned to the main hut. The next time they ended up in a place throwing a huge party, he would keep a very good eye on one Samantha Carter.

END

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to TJ