Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

stolen moment, A

by Tara Pathirana
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A stolen moment

A stolen moment

by Tara Pathirana

Title: A stolen moment
Author: Tara Pathirana
Email: strange_gurl_87@hotmail.com
Category: MissingScene/Epilogue
Episode related: 602 Redemption 2
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes
Summary: Title says it all:) set just after Mckay leaves sam to change.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Title: A stolen moment
Author: Tara Pathirana
Email: strangegurl87@hotmail.com
Status: complete
Category: SJR, Heliopolis, anywhere else...just tell me first Rating: pg-12 (I think)
Season/Sequel info; sixth season, takes place during redemption part 2 after Mackay leaves Sam in the infirmary.

Spoilers: redemption.

Archive: anywhere just ask.

Summary; title says it all:)

Disclaimer: Yes their all mine! :D Dream fades oH yeah sorry the characters aren't mine, I'm just playing with them a little, I'm sure no-one minds. I'll put them back where I found them, there won't be any damage, well not much anyway, I'm not making any money (too bad) blah, blah, blah. NOW READ. No pressure. (Smiles sweetly.)

Authors 'Notes: dedication to all those who sent me feedback...I love you guys...and for all my friends on the many, many mailing list and Feedback: desperately needed, if I have to beg I will. Honesty, greatly Respected. Flaming accepted, although it burns I think I can take it. < Silent plea: ~ be gentle)

Sam thanked the nurse as she placed the Fatigues on the bed and pulled across the curtains. Sending Sam a quick smile the nurse left. Turning to face the bed Sam picked up her trousers and slowly unfolded them taking care not to use her right hand.

She knew straight away that he was there. It was an unconscious sense that had developed over the years. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, brushing his lips across her neck.

"Jack..."

"Mmmmm...." Sam placed her arms on his; savoring the stolen, intimate moment. His lips moved to her ear, his teeth applying a slight pressure as Sam's eyes slid shut. Jack stopped, his breath blowing across her ear, face taking her own away, as he whispered.

"Are you ok?" Sam nodded gently.

"Jack.... what if ..." she sighed, "What if we don't figure a way out of this? What if the gate blows?"

"Sam You'll find away out of this...you always d-...." She cut him off abruptly.

"But what if I can't...wh--...I feel so useless. I feel s-"

"Sam, you don't have to know how to get out of this. I promise you everything is going to be ok?" Jack spun Sam around to face him and saw that her eyes were bright with tears. He quickly brushed them away with his thumbs.

"I promise."

"How do you know?"

"Because we still have so much more to do...you know I'd never lie to you. Ok?"

"Ok"

Jack smiled "ok. I'm gonna go get that cake, you coming?"

Wiping her eyes. "Yeah just give me a minute to get changed"

"Ok..." wagging his eyebrows and smiling quite cheekily he asked, "Need any help?"

Surprised at the words that had not just five minutes ago been said by MacKay, Sam gave a completely different reaction and wondered if Jack had heard the previous conversation. Throwing her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, now there's a suggestion.

"God I wish..."groaning Jack dragged her lips to his for a long, yet passionate kiss. Pulling apart they rested their foreheads against one another's. "Glad I didn't get the reception Mackay did."

Sam smiled "You heard that."

"Yes I was slightly concerned when he brought up the pe-ianist...you do have a dirty mind Samantha Carter."

"Mmmm...But you love me for it."

"Aha your mind, your body, your doohickeys." Sam grinned "meet you in the commissary." Sam pouted as he placed a quick kiss to her lips and left.

Quickly changing, Sam jogged to the commissary. Happy for the time they have together.

The End. I hoped you liked it, please send me feedback. 03/10/02

--Splash. SG-11.--

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Tara Pathirana