Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

On top of Cars, Under stars

by Tanwen
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
On top of Cars, Under stars

On top of Cars, Under stars

by Tanwen

Category: Humor, Series, Thoughts
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/15/03

This is the 8th part of the Jack and Jen series after; All the fun of the fair; Waterworks; Red sky in the morning, barn's on fire; On my way home; On a clear night you can see forever; Booze and Barbeques; Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

On top of cars, Under stars

Dear Diary,

I have no idea where we are. We're in some motel of the highway in the middle this huge country, but Kay says she knows where we are, so hopefully we'll be okay. It's mine and Steve's turn to sleep in the van's tonight... again! I've been given charge of Kay's. Losing 3000 of music equipment is one thing, but woe to the man who would allow Kay's fluffy dice to be nicked! Ahh well. If you lie in the right way you can see 'The Giant Pineapple' out of the sunroof. Turns out the hood of the van is really good for stargazing if you can stop yourself slipping off. That's where I'm sitting now, writing and looking (there's a couple more constellations in the back now!). It's a bit chilly out though, I'm going to freeze my arse off tonight, but I agreed to come.

I managed to check my email today. Turns out that Jack and Sam are REALLY getting on. I sent Jake a message a few days ago telling him the 'eagle had landed', but I don't think he's got it yet. I have yet to receive a death threat from either of the two lovers. That is such a weird thing to say and OH! OH! Bad mental image! BAD! BAD! Eww! Well I'm glad ol' Uncky J's happy, and with Sam to. She's nice, I like her. Only took a few months of not-so-subtle persuasion and badgering to get them together, but voila. I heard what actually happened on that Christmas Eve as well. Not exactly how I planned it, but it worked so eh.

Damn my arse is cold! These hoods really soak up the cold. Maybe I should go to bed, but that would mean moving and snuggling and effort. I'll just have another Twinky. Those things are really nice, I'll have to take some more home and hide them from Sam. He's always stealing my food, especially my Jaffa Cakes!!! Bastard. Well anyway, we've got another month left on the road before its back to the other half of out Atlantis tour. We'll be in Colorado in a few weeks, so I'll really get to annoy the newlydates. Sam's been well nice and said half of us could use her house to doss in when we get there. Me, Steve, Kay and Alain are gunna stay with her, while Chris, Terri, Matt and Alice are lying low at the uncle's place. OMG, do not get me started on Terri and Matt. Ha, just seen Kay go into the others room, they're probably sucking face in hers! They were just sitting in the back the entire way here being very noisy, we just cranked the radio up and ignored them. There is so going to be a blow out between them soon, it's over due by way too much. So glad that I'm not dating any of the guys, having them writing in their diaries about how much me and whoever annoy them.

Well, now I really should be getting to bed, my bum's gone completely numb. I'll just dig out a couple of the blankets from the back and settle down for the night. TTFN
Jen

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Tanwen