Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Stupid Jack

by Claudiasharon
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Stupid Jack

Stupid Jack

by Claudiasharon

Summary: Jack laments Sam's relationship with Pete.
Category: Angst, Drabble, POV, Thoughts
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2005-03-15

So I've come to the conclusion that Sam hates me. Or maybe it's just Pete. Ever since she met him, I feel like we've drifted apart. I wish she would at least try for a relationship with me, and dump Pete. But no, of course not. She seems so happy. Ever since she was stranded on the Prometheus, she's been acting weird towards me, but she won't tell me what happened out there. I wish I knew a way to help her. I wish she would give me a chance. I'm not a bad guy or anything, and I love her so much. Oh, and I had to encourage her. Stupid stupid stupid! It was a chance for me to get her out of there, an opening. But no, I didn't think of it like that, she wanted me as a crutch to hold her back. And yet she seemed so happy. *is frustrated* If I could only find a way to get her to leave Pete and shack up with me. Life would be much better. Much much better. I love her so much.

I hope to god she doesn't read this.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Claudiasharon