Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Not This Time

by Sue Corkill
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Not This Time

Not this Time

by Sue Corkill

TITLE: Not This Time
AUTHOR: Sue Corkill
EMAIL: scorkill@earthlink.net
CATEGORY: Drabble, Sam & Jack
SPOILERS: The Fifth Man
SEASON / SEQUEL: Fifth season
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F
SUMMARY: None
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, SJRA
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback cheerfully accepted. The idea for this Drabble occurred to me after reading list comments that Sam didn't seem upset enough over leaving Jack on the planet. Just a bit of projecting on my part! Enjoy.

"You don't understand Janet, I have to go back for the Colonel." Sam grabbed her friend's arm, trying to convey the urgency she felt.

"Sam, calm down," Janet soothed, wondering if she should sedate the major. "As soon as we figure out what's going on, I'm sure Hammond will authorize a rescue mission."

"He's depending on us-on me! He could be injured." Running her hands agitatedly through her hair, Sam continued, "Janet, you don't understand! I can't fail him again .... " Her voice faltered slightly as she added in almost a whisper, "I can't take a hundred days this time."

THE END

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to scorkill@earthlink.net