Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Island Dreams

by Sue Corkill
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Island Dreams

Island Dreams

by Sue Corkill

TITLE: Island Dreams
AUTHOR: Sue Corkill
EMAIL: scorkill@earthlink.net
CATEGORY: Drabble, Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Urgo
SEASON / SEQUEL: Three
RATING: PG13
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F
SUMMARY: None
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, SJA
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Having just spent a week on the Kohala Coast, this Drabble wouldn't leave me along until I wrote it. Feedback is cheerfully accepted.

"This isn't exactly Maui," Sam murmured, as she watched the sunset into the ocean from the balcony of their hotel room on the Big Island.

Jack came up behind her, and slipping his arms around her, caressed the smooth satin of the lilac negligee she wore. "And this isn't exactly a black bikini."

She turned, looping her arms around his neck. "Oh, don't worry," she replied. The smile she gave him fairly sizzled. "Just wait until we go to the beach tomorrow."

"In that case, I can hardly wait," he countered, lowering his head and claiming her lips, once again.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to scorkill@earthlink.net