Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Add-On to Ascension

by Suds
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Add-on to Ascension

Add-on to Ascension

by Suds

TITLE: Add-on to Ascension
AUTHOR: Suds
EMAIL: star_dust999@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: Thoughts, Angst, Drabble, POV
PAIRING: Sam/other
SPOILERS: Big ones for Ascension(don't bother reading this if you haven't seen it, it wont make sense and you'll spoil the ep. for yourself anyway!), small one for Divide and Conquer and there might be some other little ones...
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Jacks angsty thoughts after he discovers Sam has a 'date' in ascension.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters in this(if I did no-one would watch the show anyway!), Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. Any original situations and characters belong to me(not that there'd be much -- if any -- of that! ). I wrote this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Okay, this'll be the first fic I've ever actually finished and I've only ever started a couple of others... so basically I'm pretty new to this, so go easy on me! I'm not sure if this'll be any good and I'm sorry if there's bad grammar or spelling mistakes, or a crappy story line or anything else like that that make reading this a waste of your time.... But hopefully it's okay :D Kudos to Sharim in advance for Beta-ing this and nagging me to actually write something!
P.S. It's short... *very* short!
FEEDBACK: Please be kind. I love to *actually* get some, even if it' just a couple of lines worth:) constructive criticism is welcome, flames *are not* welcome!!!!

Ow.

Oooww...!

Oh yeh, that *really* hurts....

Shit... Samantha Carter -- you sure know how to pack an emotional punch... "O'Neill, do you wish me to call Daniel Jackson?" What?? Oh. Right. Of course, ya gotta keep up the act Jack... come on now, ya gotta speak soon or he'll get suspicious... "O'Neill?" "Yeh, sure Teal'c, go right ahead. The number's in the address index." I can't cope with this right now. But I can't back out or they'll know something's up. Teal'c'll realise what's up, because he knows how I feel. He was there -- he heard my confession. <" I didn't leave, because I'd have rather died myself than loose Carter... I care about her... A lot more than I'm supposed to ...">

But I said I was happy for you Sam. I said 'good for you Carter'.

I -- am -- an -- *idiot*!!!

Why did I say that??? Why did I hide how much it hurt... okay, so that's a dumb question. Like you're gonna let her know that she's just ripped your heart out!

Carter has a date.

Oh yeh, oow! That hurts like *HELL*.

But I know why I said 'good for you'... because I am happy for you Carter. It hurts like nothing else to think of you with someone else, but we can't ever be together as long as I'm your CO. And lets face it, the way things stand at the moment, it's gonna be that way for quite some time!

I'm happy for you because I don't want you to be alone and lonely just because we can't be together... not like I am -- and I'm not even sure your feelings are as strong for me as mine are for you.

Shit... that hurts even more than the fact you have a date, that you might not care for me like care for you. But if it were true I'd be happy for you, in the same way I'm happy for you having a date. I don't want you to feel the pain I'm feeling, I'd rather feel twice what I'm feeling now than inflict even the tiniest amount of it on you.

"O'Neill, Daniel Jackson said he will meet us at the bar."

What? Oh, right... Talk to the man Jack, make a sarcastic comment and then you actually have to laugh and smile.

"God save the country that created jelly wrestling!" Jack exclaimed whilst cracking open one of his trademark grins.

That ought'a keep Teal'c's from figuring out what I'm thinking for a while, he's actually laughing... I wish I felt like laughing.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Suds