Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hopefulness Based on 2010 Rumours

by Skyfighter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
HOPEFULNESS BASED ON 2010 RUMOURS

HOPEFULNESS BASED ON 2010 RUMOURS

by Skyfighter

TITLE: HOPEFULNESS BASED ON 2010 RUMOURS
AUTHOR: Skyfighter
EMAIL: samantha_carter2000@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: SJR, Epilogue to "2010"
SPOILERS: 2010
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship. Slight language... he doesn't finish off the sentence!
SUMMARY: I ain't seen 2010 yet, but the rumours going around about the :( mysterious "Joe" prompted something VERY obvious in my mind....
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: OK, OK, no e-mails after this episode is aired about how very wrong I am. I know!!!! It's just I won't be able to see this episode till sometime in June! How unfair is THAT? OK, to those people who like this sort of thing, I was listening to Hanazawa Kae's "Sailor Star Song"! It's Japanese and was the theme for Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. It's cool! ^_^ And after that I was listening to "Rubber Duckie." (Don't ask, please don't ask.) And after that, it was "Wild Horses" by The Sundays. (On the Buffy soundtrack, number 10 I think.)
DEDICATED: To sleepless nights, the purple stuffed alien on my desk, to my new friend Angel_star , concerned SJ shippers all over the world, (especially if that J stands for Jack and NOT for Joe or Janet, or the S for Sarah or Schroedinger... or Simmons ) and basically to any of you who actuallygetthis fic.
THE ACTUAL RUMOURS: In the future, Carter is married to someone called "Joe." Basically. There's also the thing that Teal'c doesn't have his tattoo any more ^_^ but I don't really linger on this. Cue the action!

O'Neill stood there next to Daniel as the wormhole disengaged, slightly disconcerted at watching an older version of himself walk through. Frowning, he turned to see the smirking Teal'c, who was obviously pleased not to have his tattoo in the future.

"OK, campers, who's up for some late-night jello?" He smiled, and Daniel nodded, while Teal'c and Carter declined.

"I intend to get a full night of Kel'no'reem, ColonelO'Neill."

Carter shrugged. "And I'm going to recover after being told I'm getting married to someone called 'Joe'. I mean, I don't even know anyone called Joe!"

O'Neill shrugged. "Maybe it's Narim's first name."

"Ha ha." Carter levelled a stare at her CO, which slightly softened when she saw the pain in his eyes. "'Night, Sir."

"'Night, Carter. 'Night Teal'c."

Teal'c nodded, and left the gate room, followed by a very slow and pensive Carter.

O'Neill sighed, and turned to the archaeologist stood next to him.

"Shall we go?" Daniel smiled as he held out an arm to O'Neill. O'Neill nodded. "Yep. Jello waits for no-one," he quipped.

After the jello had gone...
"So, Daniel, who do you think this mysterious 'Joe' guy is?" O'Neill tried to act uninterested as he scraped the bottom of the bowl. Daniel didn't fall for it.

"I have an idea."

O'Neill raised an eyebrow. "Really? And what would this idea be?"

Daniel shrugged. "I'm not telling you, unless you tell me why you're so interested."

O'Neill sighed. "Damn."

Daniel smiled, then stood up to return the bowl. O'Neill followed him, throwing little glances at him.

"Jack..." Daniel shook his head. "I didn't think you were this stupid."

"Hey." O'Neill stared at Daniel menacingly as he dropped the bowl with a clatter on the counter.

Daniel shrugged an apology. "Jack O'Neill," he stated simply, emphasing the initials. "J. O'Neill. Think about it, Jack. It's obvious. Good night." With that, Daniel smiled softly, then turned and stalked out of the commisary, leaving a bewildered O'Neill behind him. O'Neill stared for a few seconds. "J. O. ... Jo..." he started to say softly, then trailed off slowly. "Son of a..." O'Neill shook his head as he finallygotwhat Daniel was going on about, then smiling, walked out of the comissary after Daniel. After today's events, he suddenly felt alotbetter.

FINITO!

C'mon, whaddya think? I hope some of you out theregetthis. When I heard the rumours about this episode it just came to me! If you don't get it, or you really liked this, or you hated it, here's the address again:

samantha_carter2000@yahoo.com

I know, after the episode has aired, this will sound stupid, but I don't particularly care. This is something for me to survive on after hearing those nasty rumours!

Ack!

OK, this is for the people who DIDN'T get the fan fic (i.e. people as dense as our beloved colonel >g<)

Jack O'Neill. J. O. JO. JOE!!!!!! It took me about five seconds to realise this connection!!! C'mon. It's obvious. Please let it be true >P< I'll wash the cars of the whole production crew for an entire month!!!!!!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Skyfighter