Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Once More and Again Chapter 3

by Shyra
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Once More and Again Chapter 3

Once More and Again Chapter 3

by Shyra

Summary: Vireyda Blade again.helping and healing and being herself. Come on you people, I NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE!
Category: Angst, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Missing Scene/Epilogue, POV, Romance, Series
Episode Related: 308 Demons, 611 Prometheus
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Share, Jack/Sam, other pairing
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: minor language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/10/03

Once More and Again

~Chapter 3~
~The Oddness of Time~

"Get me...oh nevermind. I forgot where I was for a moment there." Skaara took my hand.

"You used much power."

I nodded with a slight shrug. "I'll live." Skaara raised an eyebrow when a man ran into the room.

"Colonel O'Neill! You're needed at the X303!"

"The what?" I asked perturbed.

"The X3...you mean we didn't tell you?"

"I don't get told a lot of things, Jack."

"Oh...right...well...the X303 is a spaceship." I raised an eyebrow.

"I see."

Jack said, "Ok..."

"Alright, all of you. Take my hand." My team and I disappeared and suddenly appeared on a spaceship.

"Ugh. I really wish you wouldnt do that, Vireyda." muttered Jack.

I smirked, smug.

"Hey! Thor! Little buddy!" exclaimed Jack drawing everyone's attention to the little Alien no one had noticed.

"O'Neill. We need your help."

"Wait, wait, you need our help?" asked Daniel.

Thor inclined his head. "Do you remember when I told you that the Goa'uld weren't our worst enemies and that, for us at least, had larger problems? Well. That larger problem needs help. We can not stop them. They are the Replicators. They eat through technology. This is why we need you. IF you were to go to our home planet, they would think this ship is a hunk of srap metal. Of course...it isnt, but compared to Asgard techonogies, which is what their eating, it is. Will you help?"

"What would we have to do?" asked Sam.

"We have set a bomb. A time bomb to go off and slow down their time, but before it went off, the replicators ate through our protective covering speeding time up."

Sam said, "Well Sir...are we going to help?"

"Of course we are! Thor we'll do it."

"VIREYDA!!!!!!" yelled Jack.

"Oh whats the point Jack, you're just going to hem and haw about it anyway and then say yes." I tapped his head.

Suddenly we were in Earths orbit. "You now have everything on this ship that you will need."

"Besides a name." said Jack.

Daniel rolled his eyes and said, "General Hammond will be wondering where we are...."

"Yes." Jack disappeared. Everyone looked at me.

"Hey! Don't look at me." I said.

Ten or so minutes later Jack returned. "He turned down 'The Enterprise'. I wonder why."

"The Defendant." I said suddenly.

"The what?" chorused 3 voices.

"The Defedant. It means many worlds, many times, many people." I said. "In Tirahian."

Suddenly a man appeared on our ship. "I am fifth. I has stoped the Replicators."

"Vree??"

"He speaks the truth." Thor said suddenly.

"Thanks Tomlin!" I said smiling. "You look like a Tomlin, so thats you're name."

"In return for this favor, may I live on Earth?"

I said softly, "We shall ask...and we shall see."

As it turned out, Tomlin joined SG-8.

"This is a church, right?" Daniel asked. "So...that means they are definatly from Earth, meaning they are christian."

I shook my head in exaspuration. We began walking into the town. People screamed and ran away and hid in houses when we arrived.

"Look." said Daniel. A young girl was tied up. "We have to help her!" said Daniel. Teal'c broke her chains and suddenly a voice said, "Please! Take me instead! Do not hurt her!" We turned.

"We wont hurt her, and we certianly aren't going to take her anywhere. But we can help her...right Vree?" asked Sam.

I nodded. "I can."

The man smiled, "I am Simon, and you could be the answers to my prayers."

We walked into his house where I healed the girl called Mary. :You have gotten rid of my demon." she whispered.

Suddenly ab Unas walked into the village. The screaming ensued again and the Unas yelled, "I WANT 5 SACRIFICES HERE! BY DAWN TOMMOROW OR I SHALL TAKE 4 TIMES THAT MANY BY FORCE!!!!" Then he stomped away.

"Charming fellow, unas'." I muttered.

Suddenly a man behind us said, "DEMONS! LOOK AT THE MARK ON THE DARK ONES FOREHEAD! And you have let these creatures into your home Simon! Shame!"

Suddenly we were all knocked out.

We we woke up we were chained up in a cage. Teal'c was tied to a post and was bloody. "Demon! Demon!" chanted the crowd. I saw the Cannon of the Town lift a burning hot piece of metal and say some words.

Daniel said, "If Teal'c has a demon mark and the hot iron is placed there and it couses him no harm he is a demon. It's a common witch trial test."

When the hot tong rested on the Mark of Apophis, Teal'c made no sound. The hot iron was pulled away and there was no mark.

"DEMON!!!!!!!" cried the crowd. I unclenched my fists and raised a hand.

"NO VREE! If you use magic, you could be tried too."

The Next trial.

"What's this trial?" asked Sam.

"If Teal'c floats in the lake, he's a demon and if not...he's innocent...and dead."

The cannon spoke a few words and shoved Teal'c into the lake. Jack and I leapt forward but we were draged back. Bubbles appeared where Teal'c breathed out but then no more came. Jack dropped his head in defeat.

I screamed, "TEAL'C!!!!!!" and collapsed in tears. He was dead.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Shyra