Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Once More and Again, Chapter 2

by Shyra
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Once More and Again, Chapter 2

Once More and Again, Chapter 2

by Shyra

Summary: Vireyda Blade again helps SG-1 just like in the first chapter. THANKZ TO ROCKAFELLER SQUIRELL! for input. Cheers!
Category: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Missing Scene/Epilogue, POV, Romance, Series
Episode Related: 303 Fair Game, 306 Point of View
Season: Season 3
Pairing: Daniel/Share, Jack/Sam, other pairing
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: minor language, none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/08/03

Once More and Again

~Chapter 2~
~A Hand of Friendship~

Nirrti, Yu and Chronos arrived by stargate an hour after everyone's hectic breakfast. After introductions, I took Chronos to his room while Sam took Nirrti and Daniel took Yu to theirs.

"I know you're used to better accomodations, my lord...but I hope these will do." I said simperingly to Chronos.

"Why do you serve the Tau'ri?!" he demanded.

Not much of a conversation starter are you Chronos.

"I do not." I said.

"Konchakrina, my followers are very pleased with you...as am I." he said stepping closer.

"Oh? Why?" I asked stepping back.

"Did you not kill Apophis?"

I shook my head. "No, I just saved my own skin."

We arrived in the conference room 2 hours later. "Are we all...here?" asked Jack nervously.

You can do this I thought at him encouragingly. He nodded inperceptively.

"As we all know, the system lords are planning to attack us. We do not want war. We want a treaty. An allience. What do you say?"

Chronos, Nirrti, and Yu began arguing in Goa'uld. Wincing I translated in Jack's head so he could wipe the "AHHHHH" look off his face.

Chronos said, "We will agree to this treaty, IF, you dont become too much of a technological threat to us, AND, you get rid of your Chapp'ai...both of them."

"General Hammond! If we give up our..." began Daniel.

"Daniel. Stop. We have too. Its either that or another war!" I groaned and said, "Fine, whatever. I'll go get Chronos."

I walked into to Chronos' room and looked down and screamed. Chronos and Teal'c lay there covered in blood. Yu ran in, "Konchakrina! What happened!"

"I know not!" I got down and yelled to Daniel, "Get Janet! NOW!" I felt for their pulses. "They live."

Nirrti was trying to heal Chronos with a Goa'uld healing device. She was unable to. She tossed it to me and said, "Heal your Teal'c."

"There is no need." Teal'c's voice came from the other bed.

"SHOL'VA!" she yelled and stomped away with Yu.

"You didn't attack Chronos' did you Teal'c?" said Sam.

"Carter! Of course he didn't" yelled Jack. There was a slight pause. "Right?"

Teal'c said, "You are correct, O'Neill."

Sam frowned at Chronos' still form. "I think Nirrti was lying to us. And there is only one way to find out. Vree? Can you heal him?"

I shrugged and concentrated on the magic that kept the naquida in my blood. Chronos gasped and opened his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Teal'c came to my chambers on a message that I didnt send, then suddenly he was knocked out, then I was as well."

I held a hand to my temple. "Nirrti has invisiblity technology." I said finally. "It's time to call their bluff."

We called Nirrti and Yu to the Conference room.

"Chronos?" asked Yu.

"Will be fine." answered Jack.

"However, it is the mannerof his attack that worries us. They are both awake and saying that the other didnt attack him." said Sam.

"You have invisibility techonology." I said to Nirrti.

"That is a lie!"

"It is not. We talked to the Tok'rah. They say you have expirements in this field."

Yu roared with rage and jumped up. "You must have attacked Chronos' for you have long coveted his lands."

"NO!" yelled Nirrti going halfway invisible. She grabbed a gun and aimed at Yu. "NO!" I shouted and knocked Yu over, taking the bullets meant for him. Unconcious, I slid to the ground.

When Nirrti had been captured everyone ran to the confrence room to see me. I was standing by the window clean clothes, no blood, no bullet holes. "VREE!" yelled Skaara grabbing me.

"You should be dead Vireyda Blade." said Teal'c.

"Yes, I should. But I am immortal."

A few days later, a bunch of alarms went off, not that there was an unidentified traveller just that there was something wrong. I walked away from Sam muttering about Tau'ri alarm systems. Then I walked into the infirmery. And saw Sam.

A Sam with long hair.

"HOLY D'ARVIT!" I cried smacking into the wall in haste to back away. "Vree?" said the Sam on the bed.

"SAM?! Wasn't I jus...whoa...JACK!!!!" I shouted. The man in the bed next to our Sam double was Srg. Kaulsky. He had died, I found out, by way of Goa'uld months before I cam to the SGC.

"Vree...what is wrong now?!" Jack walked in. "Uh...."

"Colonel!" cried the Sam onthe bed and was repeated by Kaulsky.

Our Sam walked in. "Holy..." she began.

"D'Arvit." I supplied.

"Yeah."

"Nice hair." said the Sam on the bed.

"I could say the same." our Sam replied in the exact tone of voice.

"Vree. Don't you know me?" asked Charlie Kaulsky.

I shook my head. "Not in this reality. We might as well get this over with."

Daniel took up where I left off. "Charlie, your dead in this reality, Sam and Jack arent married, probably never will be, the Goa'ulds havent attacked here and Teal'c is no longer First Prime of Apophis...and now there are 2 Sam's and I'm confused as hell."

"Well...uh...can we stay?" asked Sam2.

"We shall ask...and we shall see."

"The President said yes they can stay." announced General Hammond.

"So now we call them Sam1 and Sam2? Good Lord."

I stood up to stretch and Sam2 and Kaulsky walked in. "JAFFA!" yelled Kaulsky and leapt at Teal'c. I froze him in the air with magic and said, "No. He is our friend."

"He's a JAFFA!"

"He's OUR FRIEND. SIT." Kaulsky sat next to Sam2 who sat next to Jack stealing my seat.

"The President has decided to let you stay."

Suddenly Sam2 crumpled to the floor.

"It's molecular. Her cells are degenerating." said Janet Fraiser.

"It's because there are 2 Sam's here." said Jack knowingly. And at everyones expresion of disbelief, he asked nervously, "Right?"

Our Sam nodded and said, "The only way to fix this is to go to their reality and fix it. Through the Quantum Mirror."

"Teal'c can pose as First Prime to Apophis, Vree as Konchakrina...Jack do you still have that machine that you used for the extra power when the language of the Ancients was downloaded into your brain??"

Jack nodded. I looked confused. "Before your time here Vree." said Jack comfortingly. "Ooh..."

When I raised my arms and there was a flash of light. I was suddenly in my Konchakrina outfit. "I'm Ready," i said in the deep resonating tones of the Goa'uld. And Kaulsky shuddered. "Worry not friend, I'll not harm you. We stood in front of the Quantum Mirror. In the mirror we could see people lying about, dead. I winced and touched the mirror.

"Ok, Teal'c and Samantha will go to the control room...uh...Kaulsky, go with them, Jack you try to hock up that device thing, Vree...well you do what you do best. And I will try and figure out the right reality here since someone turned it off.

I hid a smile and began walking away.

Suddenly, about 5 mintues later I was grabbed from behind. "UNHAND ME!" I yelled, almost forgeting to sound Goa'uld like. "Konchakrina?!"

"APOPHIS?!" I cried whirling.

"Konchakrina! My love, what are you doing here?!"

Ok...someone explain the my love thing to me!

"I couldn't be without you!" i said nearly gagging on the words.

Our Teal'c walked in with Samantha and Kaulsky. I noticed then that their General Hammond was unconcious on the ground.

"Apophis...I will take care of these, intruders." he said. Apophis touched my cheek, and left.

"Ew." I muttered and rubbed my cheek.

General Hammond sat up, "You might as well kill me now. I won't tell you a thing."

"I would not be able to kill you General Hammond." commented Teal'c.

"Sir, the mirror worked! These are the people from our reality."

"Let's hope Jack hooked up that thingy by now." I muttered. I dialed up the 'Gate.

"8th Cheveron...locked. YES!" Samantha ran into the Gate room and leapt through the gate. Then I heard Apophis comming and made it look like I was tied up. I turned and put terror on my face.

Apophis ordered some guards to untie me. "Teal'c! Why do you betray me so?" he asked. Teal'c said nothing and Apophis began an interogation. Suddenly he was spirited away. The Asgard. Samantha was spirited down and we ran for the mirror. "Wait. There is something I must do."

I rasied my arms and called my power. With a great flash of light, the SGC was whole and there were people staring at us. Myself and Jack included. Daniel and Teal'c went through the mirror, and I stopped by the edge and turned to look at Jack. He and Samantha were talking and suddenly they kissed. I looked to our Sam and she was looking at the floor. Then I heard: That should be me!

Samantha touched Jack's cheek and he took my arm and stepped through the Mirror. For a moment, we stood looking at eachother. Then Daniel turned the Mirror off.

Hey all. It's Shyra again. This is the second installment thanx to Rockefeller Squirell. Well i still need feed back cuz im still kinda "shy" about posting my fic. well cheers!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Shyra