Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

You Are Here

by Shane Vansen
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You Are Here

You Are Here

by Shane Vansen

TITLE: You Are Here
AUTHOR: Shane Vansen
EMAIL: the_fourth_dimension@hotmail.com
STATUS: Complete
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, romance, drabble
SPOILERS: Nada
SEASON: Whenever
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f, *way* sappy
FEEDBACK: Does anyone ever say no? I'd adore it!
SUMMARY: Posters, galaxies, and revelations
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters belong to MGM, Gekko Film Corp and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money exchanged hands. No copyright or trademark infringement was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
ARCHIVE: Sure. If you could just let me know where it's going, that would be great.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is so indescribably, disgustingly sappy I'm surprised that I wrote it, let alone posted it, but... anyhow, that being said, I like the idea of one of the SG-1 members having a poster like the one described. It kinda takes on a whole new meaning when you can visit any number of the other stars, doesn't it?
(Remember: You will send feedback.... you will send feedback....)

On the wall in her quarters Sam had put up a poster depicting a galaxy, two hundred billion stars forming a bright white spiral. Slightly off-center sat a red arrow that read, "You are here."

"So you'll always be able to find your way home," Cassandra had explained with a bright grin as Sam had opened her gift. Sam had laughed.

Now, months later, laughing was the last thing on her mind.

Jack was in her quarters. One hand cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing gently. The other came to rest above his heart.

"You are here," he whispered.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Shane Vansen