Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Nothing else matters

by Sha
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Nothing else matters

Nothing else matters

by Sha

Title: Nothing else matters
Author: Sha
Email: chabijm@ifrance.com
Category: Drama
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: character death
Summary: Thoughts
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

NOTHING ELSE MATTER

Auteur : Sha

E-mail : chabijm@ifrance.com

Disclaimer :Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1, its characters and all related marks are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands.
The song is not mine too.

pisode : No

Genre : Drama

Rsum : Memories

Note : It's a translation of my own french writing fanfic. Be lenient for my english.It's not my mother's language

A man drive his car at full speed in a mountain road. Tears dim his sight.
Mechanically, he turns the radio on.
The speaker voice resound:
"It's 10h54 pm. you're on KXFM 103.4. Now, tenderness with Mettalica "Nothing else matter". The slow music start but he doesn't hear it. He's not really there. Suddendly, the car lurch, He right it barely. It bring him back briskly to the reality. He listen the music; He croon.

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever, trusting who we are

And nothing else matter

I never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matter

FLASH BACK*

She had accepted after five years of evasion, unspoken words and stupids regulations. He was happy, all simply. He didn't fancy after the drama, someone was able to change him so. Since the first sight, he fell in love with her. Her smile, her eyes. He love all of her.

The wedding was so great, a big spree.
Everybody was here.
All their friends, alien or not, was coming for us.

*END FLASH BACK*

Trust I seek and I find in you.

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matter

FLASH BACK*

The room was decorate to their colours. The witnesses was there and waited them She came, resplendent in her white dress with a lightly steely-blue veil who brought out her eyes. She advanced on her father one's arm.
The priest asked them their engagement. She assented in a breath.

He kissed her tenderly.Everybody applauded the newly-weds. The party was at its height but he had only his sight for her. He lived only for her, who prevented him to go out of his mind. She was his angel, his light, his star.

The next months was splendid. They're together how ever the situation. One morning, she break him the great news. the most beautiful news. She was pregnant. He wept for joy.
Of course, she didn't accompanied him in mission, but he had just to think about her and his energy came back. She beautified with the pregnancy. Her shape became round. She was heavenly.

And it came the day, this cursed day among all of them who withdrew him, his life, his love. First, Everything went well.
Then, the fate rocked. The bip of the machine became flat. and then the nothingness, the emptiness. He knew that the doc wasn't able to do more.

Of course the babies was safe.They are here. Motherless little tiny things.
He greeted them with all the love he was able to give but he was alone, so alone.

His two best friends was there, supporting him otherwise he joined her with no wait.

The burial was only a long nightmare.He was somewhere else, very far. They offered him their sympathy but he didn't listen no more.

He resigned to go in for the only things it remained from her. His two jewels.

But he missed a part of himself.

He took his decision.
He phone to his wife's best friend asking her to look after the babies. He had to do something urgent.

He muffled the babies in their littles coats. He set their clothes in bags and in the bottom of one of the bag, a letter who explained everything. Why he wasn't able to live without her.

He dropped them to his friend's in the evening.

Then he left.

*END FLASH BACK*

The car lurch again, but he doesn't try to right it. It goes on it mad run, crush the parapet and dive.

He smile.
"I come to you, my love."

They burried him next her.
The children grews up in the remember.

On their always flowered grave, it was written :

Samantha CARTER-O'NEILL 1967-2003
Jonathan "Jack" O'NEILL 1953-2003
"NOTHING ELSE MATTER"

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
And I know
And nothing else matter

THE END

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sha