Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Stop Thief! 2: The Situation

by SekC Selyn
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Stop Thief! 2: The Situation

Stop Thief! 2: The Situation

by Sek'C Selyn

TITLE: Stop Thief! 2: The Situation
AUTHOR: Sek'C Selyn
EMAIL: sekc_selyn@yahoo.com
RATING: PG
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters I just own the computer I am working on.
SPOILERS: Small window of opportunity.
SUMMARY: Sam has some late night thoughts on her situation. Second in the stop Thief series.
Italics is Sam's subconscious talking.

Sam is watching a movie at home whilst thinking about what she is missing out on.

God this sucks, sitting here watching pretty woman, eating ice cream, and moping about I guy I can never have.

There is always a way, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Right so there is a way for Jack and me in my dreams yeah but, I want more, I need more. I want to wake up with him and go to sleep with him and make love to him. I will never have that cause of the damn regs. My life stinks. Janet says I should go for it and not look back but....

No buts, Janet is right and you know it. He loves you, you love him, end of story. The only thing stopping you is your fear. Sam, listen he isn't Jonas he is Jack he wouldn't hurt you, well not purposely anyway. So take a risk.

What about our jobs, the world is to important for us to get kicked out the military and not know what is coming next, we need to be there, so Jack and I having a fling which one may not last, and two might get us kicked out of the military isn't worth it.

Who you trying to convince me or you. Because I ain't buying it missy. Love is the most important thing, without it then what is the point I mean come on Sam, why do you get up and go to work in the morning. Oh and don't lie to me because I know what your thinking.

I used to get up because I loved the job but lately I get up just so I can see him and laugh at his lame jokes, and....

See. I knew it he is worth the risk so turn off the movie go to bed and talk to him in the morning. All right.

OK OK, I'll do as you say, boss.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sek'C Selyn