Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Stop Thief! 1: Stolen Heart

by SekC Selyn
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Stop Thief! 1: Stolen heart

Stop Thief! 1: Stolen heart

by Sek'C Selyn

TITLE: Stop Thief! 1: Stolen heart
AUTHOR: Sek'C Selyn
EMAIL: sekc_selyn@yahoo.com
RATING: PG
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the Characters I just own the computer I am working on.
SPOILERS: Small window of opportunity.
SUMMARY: Some has stolen Jacks heart. Jacks thought's. It's the first off 4 in the stop thief series.
Italics is Jacks subconscious talking

Jack house. He is in bed thinking of Sam.

God I can't do this, she is so beautiful and...

Come on Jacky boy snap out off it. You should never have kissed her in the time loop and you now it.

Yeah but I couldn't help it she was just so, and I mean she kissed me back, you where there and you enjoyed it as much as me.

So go do something about it then.

Like what, just go to her house and say I love you Sam oh and bye the way you're a great kisser, and before you interrupt I am not taking about the locker rooms because that one in comparison doesn't even come close.

Well no you don't say that because she would think that you're an idiot.

I know but I come to bed wishing she was in her waiting for me and what do I get, you! A noisy pain in the butt. No offence but she has got me hook, line and sinker. I just wish I could have her, without the pesky regs in my way.

Come on Jack you're an old soldier who has saved the world, the president has to owe you a favour or two. Why not go see if he can pull a few strings. That is off course if your man enough.

Of course I am man enough but what happens if she doesn't want me, of if I can't work with us being together, I mean it is hard enough now to stay neutral and not be over protective. And three what if I hurt her.

OK. One she told you she had feelings for you. She kissed you back; she smiles at your dumb jokes, so I would say she wants you. Two, if you get her then you won't be as much over bearing because you will both be more careful because you have what you want and don't wanna lose it. Three she would kick you butt all they way to Natu if you hurt her, and when you get there Jacob would come and get you and kick your butt all the way to apothis's doorstep.

True very true, but...

No buts jack do you love her or not.

Yeah I love her she is great and she is the only one for me and since she has stolen my heart she is the only one there will ever be.

OK Jack now get some sleep and go see the general or the president first thing and pull a few favours in.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sek'C Selyn