Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

He asked me

by Saramund
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He asked me

He asked me

by Saramund

Summary: It's a drabble - the disclaimer is longer than the fic. Just read it and enjoy.
Category: Drabble
Episode Related: 521 Meridian
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 10/05/03

"He asked me..." She confessed over breakfast one morning.

"Who asked you?" He replied confused, over an English muffin covered in strawberry conserve.

"Daniel. He asked me if we were.. you know." Sam replied, sipping her coffee.

"He asked about us?" Jack replied, stunned.

"No. Not about us. About him and I. When we were on that planet. He asked if we had.. you know, a history. It was actually very strange. He's never even hinted that he could have felt that way."

"If that man hadn't already died this year, I'd kill him." Jack grated, gripping his coffee handle with white knuckles.

"Jack!" Sam laughingly protested.

"Well. Maybe not kill him. But I'd seriously injure him. Take away his coffee or something."

"For asking such a harmless question?" She asked.

"For daring to even think it." Her jealous lover replied. Sam grinned and shook her head. Some days, there was just no arguing with Jack O'Neill. She'd ring Daniel while Jack was in the shower, and give him the `heads-up'. Hopefully he still remembered his `dodge-an-angry-Jack' skills. Otherwise, it could turn out to be an interesting day.

-fin-

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Saramund