Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Paper Clip, The

by Rye
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Paper Clip

The Paper Clip

by rye

Title: The Paper Clip
Author: rye
Email: rye1699@hotmail.com
Category: Humor
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Janet
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: Jack and Janet have Daniel and a paperclip to thank for their love!
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

"I heard that if their tooth brush is next to yours in the morning, it means they are close to proposing." Sam said filling her mouth full of blue jelly. Janet smiled. "So, how did you become an item?" Sam asked Janet.

"Well, it all started when Daniel was trying to teach Jack about Greek Mythology. Jack suddenly went into de-fib for no reason. The de-fibula wasn't working so I told one of the nurses to stick this paper clip into a plug. She wouldn't so I got angry and shouted 'how hard can it be? Just do it like this.' Then I got enough electricity and placed my hands on his chest, so my hands were used as the paddles.

Anyway, it worked and Jack was so happy and thankful." She looked at Daniel, Teal'c and Sam. They were smiling, their eyes were filling with tears.

"Continue." Teal'c said softly.

"Well, I got a knock on the infirmary door. Then Jack walked in, he was dressed in a suit with a bow tie. He had some plastic flowers for me. It was so sweet. Then it just progressed from there. We always keep the paper clip close to one of us, showing this is what started our love." She took out a little bag and opened it up. There was nothing in there. "Oh holy mother of fathers knickers, I've lost it. Quick, we need to find it." She got everyone in the commissary to search on the floor for the missing paper clip.

"Jacks coming." Someone shouted. Everyone ran and sat down. Jack came in and sat next to Janet. She smiled trying to think how she should break the news to Jack.

"Janet, I have something I wanna ask you." Jack said, he bent down on one knee and took out a little black box out of his pocket. "We've known each other for a long time, we have been seeing each other since this morning. I have Daniel to thank for that, trying to teach me mythology first thing in the morning." Daniel gave him a look as if to say 'anytime.' "Anyway Janet, will you marry me?" He opened the box, in there was a gold ring, on the ring was a paper clip.

"Is that our paper clip?" Janet asked, he nodded as she took it out and put it on. The ring was a bit dangerous as it had a paper clip sticking out of it, but it was beautiful. "Jack, I would love to marry you."

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to rye