Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Blast to the past

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blast to the past

Blast to the past

by roque872002

Title: Blast to the past
Author: roque872002
Email: roque872002@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Hurt/Comfort
Episode related: 220 1969
Season: future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: rape
Summary: "STILL MISSING: 13 YEAR OLD SAMANTHA LOUISE CARTER OF COLORADO SPRINGS"
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

DISCLAIMER: only characters I own are: my Charlie, McKennzie and Katie O'Neill, and Sam's captor. Everything else is owned by MGM/Showtime. I'm making no money from this - so there!

AUTHORS NOTES: My 1st finished fanfic, feedback well appricated, be nice please, although I do want to know what you all think of it, gets better about half way through

Blast To The Past

The year is 1983, SG-1 and Jacob Carter had been sent back in time through the Stargate. They were all the same, but they had to watch out for their younger selves. They stayed in a hotel so they wouldn't be caught out. The morning paper had been brought up to Jack and Teal'c's room, and another to Jonus's room, but Sam and Jacob didn't want to be reminded of what happened to them that year.

In that year Sam had just turned 13 when she was put through an experience that she was lucky to survive. It had been the year before her mother had died. The two worst years of her life.

She had been abducted by a murderer, raped everyday that he had her in his possession, and was almost murdered, but somehow she had managed to escape. It was hard but she finally made it to her fathers base (Falcon Air Force Base). When she finally made it to his office she knocked and waited for her father to call "Enter", but he didn't. She opened the door to find the office empty. She made her long and painful journey down to the infirmary. She was sure her father would be there, he was. When she entered, it was a nurse that saw her.

"SAM!!!!" she yelled, her voice full of excitement.

When her father heard the nurse yell her name, his head shot in the direction of the doors, she stood there, barely alive, dressed in her ripped T-shirt and denim shorts ( they were jeans when she was first abducted). He jumped of the chair the chair and let the light bulb he was holding fall to the ground and ran to her side, then wrapped her in a hug, but she didn't hug him back, she fell unconscious when her father had put his arms around her, when he noticed that she wasn't hugging him back he realized that she was no longer in the land of the conscious.

Her father gave her to the nurse and ran into the office, picked up the phone and dialed home.

Mark the 16 year old answered.

"Hello?" Mark asked.

"Mark it's dad, can I speak to your mother, it's really important".

Yeah hold on ----- mum dads on the phone, he says it's really important, and he sounds really excited."

"Jacob?"

"Leah, I found Sam!! Well that's a lie, she found me!! She's alive Leah! She's alive!!!"

"Oh my God Jacob!! Put her on now!!!"

"I would but she's unconscious at the minute, I have no idea how she made, but she did!! She made it!!!"

"Jacob, I'm bringing Mark there right now".

"Okay, bye".

Jack was the first to notice the paper by the door. He went to pick it up and then looked at the front cover. A young girl, with her mother, they both looked strangely familiar. Then he read the BIG BOLD letters, they read:

"STILL MISSING: 13 YEAR OLD SAMANTHA LOUISE CARTER OF COLORADO SPRINGS"

Then he read the smaller print it read:
"13 year old Samantha 'Sam' Carter, was taken from her home 3 weeks ago and still hasn't been found. Her family and friends fear that she has been murdered. Her father General Jacob Carter, mother Leah Carter, and 16 year old brother Mark, hopes for a safe return of their daughter and sister. Jacob, who works at Falcon Air Force Base has had several teams of Air Force Officers scan the area of Colorado and neibourging countries looking for his youngest child several times. Leah and son Mark have conducted searches across Colorado Springs every day and night since she was taken. Her closest friends that conclude of : Ashley Dion, Rebecca Angrove, Jayne Adams, Lee Anderson, Harvey Ryan and Jonas Hanson have even started their own hotline for anyone with any information on Sam since she disappeared. It has been revealed that Ashley Dion was the last to speak to her on the night she was taken. Sam was at home by herself on the phone to Ashley about Rebecca's surprise birthday party they were planning for next week, when the line went dead. Ashley tried to phone back, but the phone in the Carter household was off. When Sam's parents and brother came back from Mark's parent teacher conference, the house was recked, the furniture was tipped over, pictures and vases were smashed, everything was in ruins. Bits of Sam's top and jeans were in shreds on the floor. A note from her captor was on the floor along with a pool of Sam's blood, and some blond hair. The note read: "You will never find her, and in the slim chance you do, she won't be alive, don't bother to come and look, it'll only bring your sons slow and painful death" The Carters and police do not believe that Mark would be murdered if searched for his lost sister if he was accompanied by 3 police officers. No contact has been made been Sam's captor and the Carters since she was taken. If anyone has any information on Samantha Carters whereabouts, please contact the Carters on: 851 7763. If any information is successful in finding Samantha, Jacob and Leah will reward the owner who gave the information with $15000."

"Teal'c, read this," said Jack as he handed him the paper. Tears were filling his eyes but he didn't let them fall. How could Sam not have told him that she had been abducted when she 13? Maybe it bring back to many bad memories for her. Jack hated seeing her in pain.

"Why has Major Carter not mentioned this?"

"She probably didn't want to go through it again."

Just then a knock at the door brought Jack back to reality. He walked over and opened it to find his beautiful, blue eyed, blonde haired 2IC in front of him.

"Hi, me dad and Jonas are going down to get breakfast, care to join?"

"Yeah sure, but could I speak to you first? alone?"

With that it was meant for Teal'c to leave, which he did and for Sam to enter, she did after she was motioned to.

"What's up?"

"This is what's up" he held up the news paper in fount of him.

"I was hoping you wouldn't have that sent up." she mumbled, tears filling her eyes.

"We've been working together for about 6 years now Sam, I thought we had each others trust, I thought we could tell each other anything, and I had to find out about this from a newspaper Sam, a newspaper!! Why couldn't you tell me Sam? Why?"

"It was hard Colonel, I'm lucky to be alive right now. It was hard living thorough it once, and just telling someone what happened was like reliving it all over again," by this time she was crying.

"Oh no Sam don't cry, please don't. Look I can make this better."

"How?"

"If you tell me where you were taken, I can get my younger self to go and get you."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah, course I would, now, where were you taken?"

"Do you know where Falcon Air Force is?"

"Yeah"

"13 blocks south, at the run down pub"

"Right"

The younger Jack O'Neill, who was about 18, went to his front door and picked up the mail, one caught his eye immediately, it had a picture of the young Sam Carter on it. he opened it eagerly.

He found the same picture inside but with BIG BOLD letters saying: SAVE HER on it, then he found another piece of paper with big letters saying:

START AT: FALCON AIR FORCE BASE

THEN: 13 BLOCKS SOUTH AT THE RUN DOWN PUB. GO ALONE, SAVE HER. BRING HER HOME, EARN $15000 INSTANTLY. (TELL NO ONE WHERE YOU'RE GOING OR WHY) GO THERE FROM 8AM TO 8PM. TAKE A GUN. WHEN YOU HAVE HER, TAKE HER TO FALCON AIR FORCE BASE AND THE CARTERS WILL BE THERE WAITING WITH YOUR REWARD MONEY.

Jack looked at his watch, 0730, half an hour, he decided he was going to save her, even if it was just her dead body, she would be out of there and back with her family.

He wanted to save her, but not for the money, just to say that it was him, get some fame, look back on the moment and say: "I saved her".

He went into his living room, chucked down the rest of the mail on the coffee table, but kept the piece of paper with the instructions on in hand, by the time he got to the run down pub it would be almost 0900.

He put on his shoes, went in search of his gun, then his leather jacket, found his car keys, then went off on the search to bring her home.

When he arrived at his destination, he took a look at it and thought "What a dump!". He got out of his car, checked he had his gun in his pocket, then went towards the pub.

Inside was worse than the outside, it had broken tables and chairs everywhere, he noticed some dried on blood on the floor, walls and on broken bits of wood. There was also clothes shreds. He heard some chains rattling from above him.

He found the stairs and went up, gun in hand, the chain clanks getting louder, he also heard a girl screaming through a gag, his military background told him that.

"HOLD STILL BITCH!!!" a hourse voice shouted at the young teen. A muffled "GET A LIFE!!!" came as the response.

A loud smack across the face could be heard right down the corridor. Next came a cry of pain.

The ripping of clothes became louder as Jack silently walked up the corridor.

The young teen was screaming. Rape - Jack thought. How someone could abduct a young girl, rape and murder her he didn't know.

Jack looked through the slightly open door and saw Sam chained to the bed by her hands and feet. A sight he really didn't want to see. He could also see that he was lying on top of her almost naked body.

He was kissing her chest passionately and touching just as much. He could tell that she was trying her hardest not to cry as he wiped of her jeans (what was left of them anyway), and started to pull at the knickers as he kissed her lips to quieten her scream of pain as he entered her.

Jack had seen enough, gun raised at shoulder length he pushed the door open and aimed at her captor. When he continued to do what he was doing, Jack fired and hit him in the upper arm. When her captor came towards him, Jack shot him twice over his chest.

When he made sure he was dead, he went over to the very scared Sam.

"It's all right, I'm not going to hurt you."

Still Sam squirmed further over the bed.

"I'm Caption Johnothan O'Neill, friends call me Jack, so can you. Just trust me, I'm gonna get you outta here, I promise".

With some persuasion later, Sam trusted Jack, He couldn't find the key to unlock Sam's chains so he had to shoot her free. When she was free, Sam was very cold because of being in a very cold room with hardly any clothes, Jack wrapped his jacket round her. The chains had been so tight that both her ankles were broken, so Jack carried her to his car, then drove off to his house.

Jack hadn't got a single word out of Sam, but had persuaded her to write down the telephone number of the place her father was most likely to be, so he could call him, tell him that he had his daughter safe in his house and was going to bring her to him safely.

1 hour later

General Jacob Carter, wife Leahand son Mark were standing outside Falcon Air Force Base waiting for Jack to arive with Sam.

They saw a car coming towards the base, it stopped a few metersin front of them. Jack got out of the car and closed his door.

"Carters I take it?"

"Yes, I'm General Jacob Carter, my wife Leah and my son son Mark, and you know my daughter by the sounds of things."

"Yeah, I think she's sleeping just now, I'll get her for you." Jack walked to the other side of the car, opened the door, unbuckeled Sam, picked her up and started to walk over to her egar family.

Jacob couldn't believe that his daughter was still alive that he ran over to them, took his daughter off Jack and went back to meet his family.

Jack thought that they looked like a perfect picture, a perfect family reunion. He was just about to leave when Jacob called him over.

"Son, what's your name?"

"Caption Jonathan O'Neill, Sir, but everyone calls me Jack."

"Well Captain, consider yourself Major O'Neill and$15000 better off."

Thank you Sir but I can't accept the money, Major - yes with some persuasion, but money - no."

"But you saved my daughters life! I need to repay you somehow!"

"Just let me check up on her every now and then. See how she's doing. Make sure she's all right."

"Deal." said Jacob as Sam woke up. "SAM!!!"

"OHMIGOD SAM, WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!! OHMIGOD SAM! WHAT ON EARTH DID HE DO TO YOU? ......... SAM, SPEAK! ......... PLEASE SAM, SAY SOMETHING!" said Mark.

Since they hadn't found out when the next solar flare was, they had to stay another few days.

Another morning paper had been up to their rooms, on the cover was a picture of 13 year old Sam (in decent clothes), and her 18 year old saviour Major Jack O'Neill. BIG BOLD letters read:
"HOME SAFE: 13 YEAR OLD SAMANTHA 'SAM' CARTER WITH SAVIOUR, NOW MAJOR, JONATHAN 'JACK' O'NEILL."

Jack smiled, then passed the paper to Sam. Sam smiled too, they made a cute couple in the photo, a perfect picture.

SG-1 and Jacob Carter walked through the event horizon, Jack had the two papersin his han, to show the General what he had done. A young braunette of about 4 ran up to them shouting: "DADDY! MOMMY! GRANDPA! TEAL'C! JONAS! YOU'RE HOME! YEAHY!!!"

Sam looked at Jack and smiled then bent down and picked up the girl who wanted up.

Two young teens ran into the 'Gate room.

"Katie! There you are! We've been looking all over for you! I wish you wouldn't run off like that!"

"Oh shut up McKennzie! She's with mom and dad! Nothin to worry about!"

"No YOU shut up Cahrlie!.."

"HEY!! Why don't you both shut up, come over here, and give us all a hug."

They both walked over to them and gave them all a hug.

"Awwwwww ........... family reuioun"

"Hi Janet!" said Sam

"You lot have fun?"

"Oh yeah, you have no idea!" said Jack sarcasticly.

"I want to check you all out in the infirmary anyway, sssooo ....... off we go!"

"Mom? Can i go and play with Charlie and McKennzie now?"

"Course you can," Sam put the little girl down.

"Thank you" and she ran off after them.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm just guessin' here but I think that their ours and we're married."

"What gives you that idea?" she asked sarcasticly

"Woah! Nice ring!" said Jonas.

Sam looked down at her hand, a gorgeous ring on her wedding finger, dimonds, gold and sparkling.

"Just a hunch!" said Jack as he noticed his ring, then he walked ahead, smiling.

THE END

Feedback to roque872002

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to roque872002