Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Sam's Edora

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sam's Edora

Sam's Edora

by roque872002

Title: Sam's Edora
Author: roque872002
Email: roque872002@yahoo.co.uk
Category: FutureStory, Romance
Episode related: 317 A hundred days
Season: future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: none
Summary: When Sam gets stranded on a planet, Edora starts repeating itself all over
again, but unlike Jack, she can't wait to get home to her family and friends.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Summary: When Sam gets stranded on a planet, Edora starts repeating itself all over again, but unlike Jack, she can't wait to get home to her family and friends.

Disclaimer:

Authors notes: Just watched 100 days again, and wondered what it would be like if Sam got stranded on a planet like Edora, and what her reaction would be when being rescued.

Sam's Edora

She ran towards the gate with Colonel O'Neill, but dropped the necklace she had just been given. She ran back for it, grabbed it and ran towards the gate once again. Colonel O'Neill looked back for her, she shouted that she'd be there soon and told him just to go through.

Then the attacks started again, he was blown through by the blast, then when she was a few meters away from the gate, it was blown up.

"No!!!" she shouted.

When the Stargate disengaged on Earth's side Jack shouted the same thing. She didn't make it. He fell unconscious because of his wounds and unbearable pain.

On the other side Sam sunk to her knees, and started to cry heartily. She was stranded, no way of getting home, but the worst thing was, she was stranded on a planet where the native leader had the hot's for her.

People from the village came out to look at the damage once the attacks had stopped. They found Sam on her hands and knees, crying.

The leader walked up to her, put his hand on her shoulder, she turned round to look at him. She let him pick her up and carry her back to the village.

6 months later

Sam was lying on what had been her bed for the past 6 months when they landed. Jack, Jacob, Jonas and Teal'c walked out of the cargo ship and made their way to the village. When they arrived they were greeted by the little 4 year old, that had given Sam the necklace, and asked her where she was.

The little girl recognized them and took Jacks hand, she then lead them to where Sam was. They entered a room, Sam lay on the bed, sound asleep. The little girl let go of Jacks hand, went behind him and started to push him towards her. Jack done as he was told, after Jacob nodded to him. He sat down on the 'bed' and pushed back some of her, now shoulder length, blonde hair, and touched her cheek. She started to stir. She opened her eyes, Jack was now smiling at her, she looked up at him, automatically became awake and jumped on him happily, he was getting hugged so tightly that he started to go blue.

"Eh, Sam, air is becoming a problem," he stated, she loosened her grip but still held him tightly, he put his arms round her, to show that he missed her too.

"Come on, we're going home," he said to her. She smiled, let go of him, and ran to her father. Once she had hugged him, like she did Jack, she hugged Jonas and Teal'c, then they headed home.

Back on Earth, Sam ran to Janet, and hugged her tightly. Janet noticed her longer hair, and the clothing she was wearing.

"Nice outfit," she said to her friend honestly.

"Thanks, I couldn't really wear my fugitives for 6 months straight, now could I?"

"Defiantly not," they hugged again.

Sam then hugged General Hammond, and Lt. Simmons, she was glad to be home, she had never given up faith in them. Jack tapped her shoulder, she turned round and faced him. He pulled her into a bear hug, she hugged him back. Then he pulled back, took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, her arms automatically went round his neck, his hands went down to her waist. Then she responded to her kiss, by opening her mouth to his, permitting him to enter her mouth as their tongues battled it out.

*~THE END~*

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to roque872002