Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hide and Seek pt 2

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hide and Seek pt 2

Hide and Seek pt 2

by roque872002

Summary: pt of Hide and Seek, read and review plz!
Category: Future Story, Mystery, POV
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: character death
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/15/03

rite, soz i hvnt updated in ages cuz i couldnt find the fil and wen i did, ff.net wasnt wrokin lol!!! here it is tho

~*~JANET'S POV~*~

I have no idea what has happened. Jack came to me with Sam in his arms; he was in floods of tears, which is very unusual for him. He tells me Sam's dead.

He said that he found her lying in one of the SGC corridors when he was going to pick her up from her lab. She was already dead when he found her.

I wonder what he told the kids, it would be hard for him to tell his little 3-year-old daughter Tori and his 6-year-old son Ryan that mummy was never coming back because she had left them to stay with Grandpa Jacob.

It was too much for them, losing their Grandpa and mother in the space of 3 months.

I stand here watching Jack, Daniel, Teal'C, Jonas, General Hammond and Graham Simmons put the coffin into the ground, while grasping each of my best friends children's hands.

Torus buries her head in my legs as she cries. She knows what death is, something a 3-year-old really shouldn't know. Her brother tries to be brave and not cry but it doesn't work, he's the next person to burst into floods.

I squat down and they each bury themselves in me. I can't help but cry with them. I sense someone coming towards us and look up. Jack walks slowly away from the grave and holds out his arms for Tori who was walking towards him.

He picks her up and hugs her tightly, I can feel Ryan detangling himself from me and next I see him hugging his dads legs in comfort.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to roque872002