Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hide and Seek pt 3

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hide and Seek pt 3

Hide and Seek pt 3

by roque872002

Summary: pt 3 of the hide and seek series, plz read and review!
Category: Future Story, Hurt/Comfort, POV
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/16/03

~*~JACK'S POV~*~

What the hell have I done, I'm turning into a murderer. I don't want to harm my children anymore than I've already done. I killed their Grandpa and now I've killed their mother.

I sit here drinking my beer at 11pm at night. God knows I'm gonna be here till the morning and I'll be too drunk to drive my children to Janet's.

"Daddy?" I hear a little angelic voice say.

I turn round and see Tori and Ryan standing side by side at the other end of the living room. Tori is carrying Sam's favourite teddy-bear, the one she slept with every night in bed. I'm the only one who knows that Sam actually still sleeps with a teddy.

Ryan has his arm round Tori as though he was protecting her, but that's what big brother's do I suppose. Tori looks up at Ryan and nods, he nods back to her.

"Daddy? We can't sleep, could we stay up with you?" Tori asks me.

"Sure," I say, not really trusting myself to be in such close quarters with them, with the drink and what I've become.

They move towards me and Tori climbs onto my legs. Ryan curls up next to me and holds my hand.

"Has mummy gone up to heaven to stay with Grandpa?" Ryan speaks for the first time since he found out.

"Yes, Ryan she has," I tell him.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to roque872002