Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Lorena

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Lorena

Lorena

by roque872002

Summary: SG-1 find a young girl on another planet and she gets attached to Jack and Sam
Category: Future Story, Hurt/Comfort
Episode Related: 114 Singularity
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/23/03

Title: Lorena (1/?) Author: roque872002; roque872002@yahoo.co.uk Summary: Sg-1 finds a young girl on another planet and she gets attached to Jack and Sam Category: u decide
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none Status: WIP im afraid Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s). Feedback: is a must, i need 2 no if i should continue with this! Archive: ff.net, helio, SJD, my site (when its ready) Authors notes: hv no idea where this came from, just had the urge to write it! fb is greatly wanted!!!!

~*~LORENA~*~

Jack wandered through the forest trying to find the obviously young person that was crying. It sounded like a girl of about 5 years of age, and hopefully she wasn't that hurt.

The rest of the team were also trying to find the source of the crying, but as Jack got nearer, the crying got louder. He was close to finding her.

He rounded the corner and saw a badly beaten little girl who was trying to get through the forest by herself. Jack looked at her with pity, and then started to wonder what she had done to deserve this. Probably nothing. Probably just child abuse.

"Hey, you okay?" Jack asked her.

The little girl turned round and gasped. She saw his gun and started to run away. Jack got the hint and left his weapons behind as he went in search of the little girl who was surely going to pass out if she didn't get medical attention soon.

The little girl fell and started to cry louder, she managed to sit up and hug her knees, all in hope that he wouldn't find her. Jack came to a stand still when he saw her sitting on the forest floor.

He slowly made his way across to her and knelt down on the moss in which she sat. She saw him sit down next to her and she tried to get away from him but she ended up on the moss once again. After a few times of trying she gave up and let Jack sit beside her.

Jack pushed a bit of her straggly dark and dirty hair out of her eyes and took a good look at her. She looked up at him with a scared expression on her face. Jack smiled reassuringly at her and she visibly relaxed.

The little girl allowed Jack to pick her up and carry her back to where he left his weapons; she tensed when she saw them.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, these are just something I have to carry around with me, okay?"

She nodded and watched in wonder as Jack put the radio to his mouth and pressed a button.

"Carter, Jonas, Teal'C? Come in?" he said into the small device.

"Sir, where are you?" came Sam's voice. The little girl's eyes opened wider in amazement. "The crying has stopped, we can't find whoever it was anywhere."

"It's okay Carter, I've got her, she's badly beaten, but she'll recover with Janet's help. Get Teal'C and Jonas and meet me back at the Gate in 10."

"Yes Sir, Carter out."

Jack put the little girl down on the ground and started to put his gear back on, he then picked her back up and started walking to the Gate.

TBC

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to roque872002