Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hide and Seek

by Roque872002
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek

by roque872002

Summary: eeeeeeemmmmmmm, hide and seek, read and find out!!!! lol
Category: Drama, Future Story, POV
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: character death
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/12/03

~*~HIDE AND SEEK~*~

~*~SAM'S POV~*~

"Come on Sammie, I don't want to hurt you," I hear his voice echoing off the walls around me.

Well if he doesn't want to hurt me, then why is he trying to find me, rape and probably kill me with the knife he's carrying? No, I don't understand it either. I don't know what's happened to him these past few months, he's just changed.

He's no longer the Jack O'Neill I once knew. The man I knew was caring, gentle, funny, charming and a gentleman (most of the time). Now he's different. All he wants to do is rape, beat, starve, and kill me.

I turn the corner of the compound only to find that somehow he's managed to find his way to me. He runs towards me and I turn and run down the corridor the best I can with a slit thigh and broken heels.

I look round to see how far behind he is, and he's just gone. I stop in my tracks and took all around me. Thank God, I think I lost him. Although I don't know how I did it.

When all seems to be too good to be true a heavy weight comes crashing on top of me. I fall to the ground with an audible thud and cry of pain. He turns me over and holds the knife to my throat.

"Come on Sammie, don't you want to play?" he asks.

"What do you want to play Jack?" I ask nervously, hoping that he doesn't kill me for speaking.

"Well how about a little game off hide and seek? If I find you I get to do what I want to you. If I don't and you get out of this compound then I'll deny every charge you hold on me and then I'll kill you. Sound like fun?"

"Jack what's gotten into you? You're different now," I tell him.

"No I haven't Sammie, this is the real me, the part of me you've never seen and never will see again after this little conversation is over, and now it's time to say bye bye Sammie," he whispers.

Oh God, he's going to kill me, oh God no!

The knife is pressed harder against my throat and all of a sudden everything is black, I can no longer feel anything, or see anything. I'm dead. He killed me. My own husband killed me.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to roque872002