Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

What Do We Do When The Plan Comes Together? The Sequel (10 - Missing scene)

by Debi C
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: What Do We Do When The Plan Comes Together? The Sequel (Missing scene)
Author: Debi C
Email: dcole6@satx.rr.com
Category: AlternateUniverse, Drabble, Humor, MissingScene/Epilogue, Series
Episode related: 001 Stargate - The Movie, 101 Children of the gods, 105 First Commandment, 111 Bloodlines
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Daniel/Sam, none
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, language, sexual situations
Summary: The plan comes together. This is it, tonight's the night, raise the curtain and hit the heights no more rehearsing, no nursing a part, we know every part by heart.Teal'c wonders where Daniel and Sam are then askes O'Neill all kinds of.things.
Sequel to: What Do We Do When The Plan Comes Together? #10
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Title: What Do We Do When The Plan Comes Together? The Sequel (Missing scene) Author: Debi C
Feedback: dcole6@satx.rr.com
Rating: PG17
Pairing: None really here. Does involve a grossed out Jack and a confused Teal'c. Category: Het, Alternate Universe, Romance, Humor, First Time (off camera here) Date: June 7, 2002
Status: Series In Progress, All Stories complete within themselves. Series: The Drunken Colonel Saga story # 10 The Sequel Season/Spoilers: Season 5. Stargate, The First Commandment. Bloodlines. Archive: Alpha Gate. Heliopolis.
Synopsis: The plan comes together. This is it, tonight's the night, raise the curtain and hit the heights no more rehearsing, no nursing a part, we know every part by heart. Notes: This started as an idea six months ago and had taken on a life of its own. And then you asked Where's Jack. W
A
R
N
I
N
G
S
P
A
C
E
Warning: This is an Alternate Universe. Teal'c wonders where Daniel and Sam are then askes O'Neill all kinds of.....things. Alcoholic beverages are served! The series is not finished yet. I do not know where it will go. Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/ Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I do not own the characters and indeed am only playing with them for a little while. I am not making any money from this and I'm still paying for everything I own so there's very little point in suing me. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended. The story is for entertainment purposes only. At least I hope it's entertaining. The original characters, situations and story are mine. Please check with me first if you want to archive or link to this story.

What Do You Do With A Drunken Colonel # 10 The Sequel What Do We Do When The Plan Comes Together (missing scene).

by Debi C

Jack O'Neill, Commander of SG1 and Teal'c, Alien team mate and ex-First Prime of Apophis pulled into the driveway of O'Neill's suburban ranch style house in Jack`s dark green Ford F250 Pickup. The Hockey Game had finished an hour ago but the traffic out to the hinterlands had taken longer than expected. The two men had stopped on the way in to pick up two large pizzas to continue their night and feed their hunger while they watched the movie, THE ALAMO, starring John Wayne, Richard Widmark, and Richard Boone. It was the story of an epic battle for freedom set in the state of Texas, General Hammond's home state.

As the two men settled down for some serious noshing in Jack's living room, Teal'c looked to his leader. "O'Neill, why did not Danieljackson and Majorcarter join us here to view this film?"

Jack looked over at the big man and smiled paternally. "Why Teal'c, I thought you knew. This is their big weekend." He nodded affably and hit the pause button of the VCRs remote control. "Daniel got medical clearance for deep breathing and Carter's been off the birth control pill for four months. They're not getting any younger, ya know."

Realization of the date made Teal'c smile knowingly. "Then it is indeed an occasion for celebration for our comrades." He looked curiously at O'Neill as the lanky man sprawled comfortably in his recliner. "Where are they at? Should they not be here?"

O'Neill stared at him. "Here? No, from what I was able to find out...with a little creative research, Daniel booked them into a ritzy hotel down town in a room with a view, arranged for an elegant dinner, and bought her some sort of expensive piece of jewelry. I sent them a bottle of fine champagne." He smiled contentedly at the thought of his two 'kids' together for a little happiness. "They'll be fine."

"But why are you here? Should you not be with them?" Teal'c realized that he had said something wrong when O'Neill spat a mouthful of beer onto his lap and a plate of pizza that had been precariously balanced on the arm of the Naugahyde chair.

"What?" Jack exclaimed as he grabbed the plate and started daubing ineffectually at the stains forming on his clothing, chair and carpet. Teal'c immediately leaped to his leader's assistance. After they had gotten the mess under control, Jack looked at the alien and said. "What the devil did you mean, shouldn't I be with them. They're both grown up, hell...Danny was married for Cripes sakes. What do they need me for?"

Teal'c looked at him in hurt confusion. "Why to witness their coupling of course." He stated unequivocally. "To ensure the success and to verify the paternity of any offspring that should arise. Why else?"

Jack looked at him in amazement. "Well, shit Teal'c. That's their business." O'Neill had turned a bright red and took another large swig of the beer that was left in his bottle.

"But O'Neill, did you not propose this action for them?" The Jaffa pressed his commander for clarification. "Did you not select them as mates for each other?" At the human's expression of confusion, Teal'c was indignant. "It is your responsibility to take these actions in behalf of your team members, as Master Braytac did for Dreyak and myself when we coupled to create Ryak." He shook his head. "It is your duty to them as your subordinates."

"Braytac was there when you and your wife did...it?" Now it was Jack's time to be confused.

"Did what?"

"Coupled, had sex, did...it?"

"Of course, it was his responsibility and his duty to guard my back while I risked my life for the service of the false god." Teal'c sat back with a happy expression on his face. "He also held my prim'ta, so that no harm would come to my chosen partner during the mating." The alien looked knowingly at his human leader. "It would not do to have my larva injure or possess my chosen mate while I was so occupied."

"EEewwweeeh, Teal'c. That's too much information." Jack shuddered and thougt about the larva in Teal'c's pouch. He barely managed to keep his pizza where it belonged, on his plate and in his stomach. "You mean Junior would have hurt your wife?"

"No, O'Neill." Teal'c helped himself to another piece of pizza pie. Jack relaxed a little at this news until Teal'c continued on. "The larva you refer to as Junior was not my Primta at that time. I carried a much more mature female larva who might have tried to join with Dreyak. Braytak would have had to kill them both if that had occurred. So his purpose was two-fold."

O'Neill swallowed convulsively again. "Well, thank God Almighty and all his host of Archangels that we don't have to worry about THAT possibility." He shook his head, knowing that he had a whole bunch of new nightmares in his very near future.

Teal'c watched his friend in amazement. "So you feel that Danieljackson and Samanthacarter will be able to accomplish their goals without assistance from you?"

Jack looked at him again with confoundment. "Uh, yea." He tried to smile. "I have full confidence in those two kids. I'm sure that they'll, uh they'll, uh take care of things all by themselves." He went to take another drink of beer. "They don't need me there, that's for damned sure."

"Are you not afraid that Samanthacarter will injure him?" Teal'c was still concerned. "After all Danieljackson is not a warrior and she is a fierce fighter."

Jack stared at his friend. "Teal'c, they're not gonna fight to the death, for crying out loud. They love each other." Jack exclaimed. "Human's...make love when they have sex...they don't injure each other...at least not if you do it right." Jack paused. "Carter wouldn't hurt Danny anymore than I would."

"You and Danieljackson have had...."

`NO! NONONO! Danny and I have not had sex!"

"Then how do you know that you would not hurt him.?"

Jack looked at Teal'c in amazement. "I...oh, never mind..."

"Have you and Samanthacarter had..."

"NO...no, we haven't had sex either." O'Neill tried not to yell.

"Then how do you know she will not hurt him?"

"I...I...I don't know how to answer that. We haven't, she wouldn't, he couldn't, I shouldn't, oh hell, never mind."

"Never?"

"Never! Now, look let's watch the movie okay...Danny and Carter will not hurt each other. They...they like each other, they love each other. They wouldn't DO that!"

"You are not concerned?"

"NO! I'm not concerned. Now, please." Jack wheezed. He got up and retrieved another beer. "Please, can we watch the movie?"

"If you insist, O'Neill." The dark eyes watched him, suspiciously. "O'Neill if you feel yourself incapable of performing this service for our teammates, I would be happ..."

"NO! Now Teal'c..." Jack looked at his friend and took a deep breath. After a moment or two to steady his nerve, hands, eyes and voice he continued. "They'll be fine. Trust me on this, okay!"

"Very well, O'Neill. If you are certain." The big man seemed to remain dubious about his human team mates. "Since there is no prim'ta to guard against, I will accept that there is no immediate danger to either of them.

Jack sighed and hit the play button. "I. Am. Certain."

Monday morning, Jack was in his office reading the newspaper and trying to forget the conversation that he'd had with Teal'c Friday night. In a little while he'd see Daniel and Carter. They'd be fine. The nightmares he had of Daniel as a Jaffa, of screaming larvas and Carter possessed that he'd had for the past two nights would be soon be forgotten. "Jiminy Christmas." He muttered as he ran his hand through his salt and pepper hair. "Too many beers before bedtime, or maybe not enough!"

There was a knock on his door and a familiar face smiled in at him. "Hey Jack."

"Danny, are you okay?" He asked before he could stop himself.

Daniel looked and sounded healthy, happy and now a little confused. "Okay? Sure. Sure I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Is Sa...Carter okay?"

"Yes Jack. Sam's fine, or at least she was at two o'clock yesterday afternoon. I haven't seen her today yet, Why?"

Jack could have kicked himself. There was Daniel`s magic word. "Oh, nothing...just a conversation I had with Teal'c." He shivered, then complained almost to himself. "God, he gave me nightmares."

"Jack, are you okay?" Daniel's came over to the desk. He looked down in concern at Jack.

"Yea, I'm okay. Danny, he told me the damnedest thing."

"Oh? Like what?" The younger man asked.

"That Jaffa bosses have to be there when their guys mate so they don't kill each other, and that Junior don't possess their wives, and that they have to watch `em to be sure they do it right, and that he was afraid that Carter would hurt you and that..."

Daniel's firm hands and calm voice came brought him back to his office. "JACK! STOP IT! Calm down...it's all right...we're fine." Daniel looked down at his friend. Jack looked like he did after he had one of his nightmares that erupted occasionally...and it was making him nervous. "Jack, we're both fine, nobody got hurt. I'm okay and Sam's okay. Are you all right? You sound, well weird."

"Daniel, after having that conversation...I felt weird, I feel weird. It was so...gross!" Jack shook his head and sighed "You two didn't hurt each other did you?"

"No Jack, of course not...and Sam said to tell you that she even got me back by curfew." He younger man paused, "Jack, why do I have a curfew?"

See Ya next time.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Debi C