Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Car Wash

by Kat
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Car Wash

Car Wash

by Kat

TITLE: Car Wash
AUTHOR: Kat
EMAIL: Not Given
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Politics, minor for The Broca Divide
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: U
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: The SG teams take it into their own hands to raise the money to get the Stargate back.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This fanfic was written after watching the episode "Politics" based on the beginning conversation between Jack and General Hammond. ie. The stargate is being shut down and Jack suggests ways to raise money to pay its bills.





"This is so embarrassing" Sam stated with venom in her voice.

"Well look on the bright side," Daniel answered, "At least we didn't draw the short straw." there was a brief pause and SG-1 sighed a sigh of relief.

"Poor SG-3" Sam said, "I don't know how they're going to actually sell anything, I mean, who's ever heard of marines holding a bake sale."

Jack hid a smirk, "I've heard The Major can whip up a pretty mean lemon meringue pie." Sam laughed and Jack grinned at her.

"Don't look now" Daniel said, out of the corner of his mouth, "but potential customer at 9 o'clock." Jack winced at his attempt to sound macho.

As the car slowed and wound down it's window Sam held up a wiper. "Hi, your car need a wash?" She said in a deadpan voice. The guy in the car smiled at her. Jack was not happy, this guy looked like a slime ball. Who in their right mind dressed like that?

"Hey sugar, You wanna wash my windsheild?" Sam rolled her eyes and leant over the hood. Slime ball leant out of his window to perve on her ass.

"Hey, buddy" Jack had his "let's greet the aliens" voice on "can I talk to you for a sec?" Slime ball stepped out of the car. "I'm sorry" Jack said, sounding the opposite "but did I just see you look at my cap- uh- girlfriend's ass?"

Sam didn't know what Jack was saying, but the greasy guy seemed to be backing away fast. Suddenly she was recalled to her duty. "Hey, Teal'c, keep the hose away from the open window, you're wetting the upholstery!"

"I am sorry Captain Carter, but I thought our purpose was to 'clean cars'." Sam resisted the urge to groan and slap her forehead against the windshield.

"The outside Teal'c, not the inside" she said resignedly. Jack and Slime ball seemed to have come to an agreement on whatever they had been discussing. Slime ball slid into his now slightly damp seat.

"Here, $20, keep the change." Jack put his arm possesively around Sam's waist. She wondered if he'd swallowed some soap suds.

"Needy cause" Jack said, as if reminding him of something.

Slime ball thrust another $50 in their direction and drove away at top speed.

Jack looked at the money in his hand. "Okay!" he said "only 60,800,000 dollars to go. Gee, I hope the bake sale is going well."

"What was all that about?" Sam wanted to know.

"Jack seems to have adopted the primitive male role, yet again" Daniel observed "amazing, since we haven't been to P3X797 in over 6 months. Perhaps we should get you back to the base for some testing." And the worst thing was that he wasn't joking. Jack reluctantly slid his arm from around Sam's waist.

"Just trying to help" he muttered "I suppose we better- Teal'c! Stop wetting me!"

"I am sorry O'Neill" Teal'c shouted "but I appear to have lost control of this 'hose'." Sam and Daniel were on the ground laughing.

"So, you think that's funny, huh?" Jack said, his pride wounded. He took off his shirt and wrung it out. Sam gulped.

"Maybe we should get back to work" She said, blushing.

Daniel looked from Sam to Jack and back again. This was going to be an interesting day.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Andrea M