Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Simplicity

by Allison West
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Simplicity

Simplicity

by Allison West

TITLE: Simplicity
AUTHOR: Allison West
EMAIL: awest@pcpostal.com
CATEGORY: Drabble, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Are things really that simple?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

"We can't do this", she said.
"Why not?", he asked.
"Because it's wrong"
"Wrong. How the hell could it be wrong?"
"Because we have a responsibility. We can't let anything compromise that", she told him.
"A responsibility?", he asked raising his eyebrows.
"Yes. We have a responsibility to our friends, our colleagues, our superiors, the people of this planet".
"What about the responsibility we have to ourselves? Doesn't what we want matter at all?", he asked.
"It's not that simple", she said, staring into his eyes. He stood facing her, looking into the depths of her blue eyes, and then he did it. He reached up and cradled her face in his hands and drew her lips to his in a deep kiss. He kissed her with a passion that she had never known, lingering slowly before he pulled back.

And it was that simple.

The End.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Allison West