Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

When Worlds Collide

by Aeryn
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
When Worlds Collide

by Aeryn

TITLE: When Worlds Collide
Author: Aeryn
Email: rdas_girl@yahoo.com
Category: Crossovers, Action/Adventure
Pairing: Daniel/Janet
Spoilers: none
Season: any
Crossover: Crossover with Farscape (Season 2)
Holiday: n/a
Rating: PG
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: When Sam runs into a old friend offworld things suddenly get interesting and two very different worlds suddenly come crshing together.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions.Farscape and its characters are the copywrite of the Jim Henson company, Nine network Australia and Rockne S. O'Bannon.No money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: This story can be read by fans of either show however a background knowledge of both will help. This story takes place in the middle of season two of Farscape and before Daniel leaves Stargate. I hope you enjoy and feedback will be greatly appriciated.

ONBOARD MOYA IN THE UNCHARTED TERRITORIES

Sitting in the control room Aeryn could see that John was once again bored. The human was still not used to being constantly stuck in space, but at least he was getting somewhat better at it. Unfortunately it did not make him any less annoying.

"Pilot are we nearly at the planet yet??" John sounded like an eight-year-old kid on a long road trip, but he didn't care he was bored and more importantly hungry. Once again they were low on food, hence the trip to the closest non-peacekeeper occupied planet.

"Yes Crichton we should reach the planet in less then half an arn."

"It's about time. Lets go get ready Aeryn."

*************************************************

EARTH CHEYEENE MOUNTAIN EMBARKATION ROOM

Sg-1 was saddled up and ready to go on what was meant to be another exciting mission. Sam had managed to dial a gate on the other side of the Galaxy. It was the furthest they had ever been able to go without the 8th symbol however all the MALP had showed on this planet was a huge empty room. They were going anyway in the hope they might find something exciting. Jack doubted it.

" Alright campers lets go."

The four members of SG-1 walked up the ramp and stepped through the gate, after a wild ride they emerged on the other side.

" Alright Danny-boy go explore see if you can find some rocks."

Jack just laughed as Daniel shot a dirty look his way.

********************************************* MOYA'S TRANSPORT POD

" I don't think we have ever been so lucky as we have today. Rygel asleep, Zhaan busy and D'Argo and Chiana otherwise occupied..." John let the sentence hang unfinished and turned to smile that sexy little smile at Aeryn. Knowing she would know what he meant.

Aeryn smiled back showing she agreed with John. How they had managed to pull off such a coup on arrival to the planet was unbelievable. Usually everyone wanted to be a part of shopping expeditions so they could all get what they wanted, the problem was that these shopping trips usually ended in fighting.

" Lets land on the outskirts in that barren area. You can never be to careful" John said while pointing out the area.

Aeryn did as he said and the two left the pod partly covered under the one tree in the area. Taking their weapons the two walked towards the city.

***************************************

" This is ridiculous people we have been in this room for half an hour and have yet to find anything but a Stargate and DHD. Lets just go home already"

" Jack we haven't even looked at everything yet we might still find something"

"Daniel......"

Before Jack could continue any further he was interrupted by a shout from the other side of the room.

"Colonel I think I found something."

" Well wonders will never cease." Jack mumbled under his breath before walking over to where his major was standing.

"What is it major?"

"It appears to be a door sir"

"Okay so lets open it and go exploring."

"Are you sure sir?? I mean we...."

"Of course I'm sure Major." Jack replied emphasizing the word Major making the point that he was in charge " Come on Danny, Teal'c we are going exploring in the big bad outside world"

********************************************

Aeryn and John were taking a nice slow stroll through the city in no hurry to get back to Moya they spent their time looking at all the different vendors items and buying things here and there. John saw what looked to be a jewelry vendor and walked over to see if there was anything nice, he had been wanting to buy Aeryn a present for a while and this seemed the perfect opportunity.

" Do you like any?" He asked turning to face her

She looked down and saw the jewelry " Jewelry is an extravagance that distracts from a persons duty. I do not want any."

"There you go again with your Peacekeeper crap, Aeryn you are not a peacekeeper anymore and one piece of Jewelry is not that big of a deal, besides I think it would make you look pretty." But John had lost her attention before he had even finished the sentence. She was looking over towards the edge of the town.

" John I think now would be a good time to leave"

" Why? Your just trying to distract me from the Jewelry thing aren't you!"

" No I'm really not but there is a whole heap of Peacekeepers heading this way and they seem to be looking straight at us and preparing their weapons"

"Frell"

" Now would be a really good time to run John"

The two had barely moved when the first shot hit the side of the Jewelry store.

****************************************************

The four members of Sg-1 had left the building and were walking up a narrow alley toward what looked like a very busy Marketplace.

" Look at this place. It's incredible, and you wanted to leave Jack."

Daniel once again looked like a small child who had just been let lose in a Candy store.

Just as the four of them were about to step out of the alley two figures came running into it smashing straight into Sg-1.

Jack didn't know what was going on when he got his balance back he looked at the two figures. Both looked human, not really surprising considering what they knew about humans being taken from Earth. One was male, one female. The others were looking at the figures to. Sam could not believe what she was seeing.

"John" She said the word without even realizing it.

At the exact same moment the male figure said "Sam"

Before anyone could figure out what was going on the female figure spoke in a strange language that only John seemed to understand.

" Frell it John I hate to interrupt whatever is going on here but now would probably be a very good time to run."

"Peacekeepers. Run all of you run!!!!!!"

Just at that moment a shot hit the side of the building. Sg-1 didn't have to be told again so the six ran off trying to duck out of the way of 'little yellow bolts of light' as John liked to put it and returning fire of their own. John was trying to concentrate on everything at once. He was trying to watch over all five people at once while fighting off the Peacekeepers and trying to figure out what and how Sam was here and if it was in fact his Sam. He turned to look at the blonde women and in that short moment he missed seeing the Peacekeeper that had his weapon aimed at Aeryn, he only saw her fall to the ground clutching her side

"AERYN"

He cried out before shooting the Peacekeeper and rushing to her side.

"John"

It was all Aeryn could manage. He bent down and picked her up

" We have to get to the pod. RUN NOW!!"

John lead the others to the pod and the five of them jumped in John put Aeryn down on the floor

" Hold on baby, we're in the pod now we just have to get back to Moya. One of you look after her."

Sg-1 had no idea what was going on but Sam bent down over the women while John hit the controls. The pod took off at high speed.

"Pilot get Moya ready for Starburst as soon as we are on board, and tell Zhaan to get the ready Aeryn's been hit."

" By what Crichton??"

"Peacekeepers, there could be a command carrier round can Moya sense anything??"

"No Moya detects nothing."

"It doesn't matter just get ready."

"Got any idea what language that voice is talking in is Danny??" Asked Jack quietly from the back of the pod

"Not a clue. He seems to understand it though."

"Major. You seem to know this man who is he???"

" Well he looks just like Commander John Crichton, he was an earth astronaut. But it can't be him John died 2 years ago in an accident while on a mission."

" How is she???" Asked John from the pilot's seat

" I'm not sure she seems to be bleeding a lot"

"FRELL" John did not want to lose her now.

John concentrated on docking

"Alright Pilot we are onboard, Starburst now"

"Initiating Starburst"

"I would hold on"

The four all grabbed onto something and immediately felt a jolt.

John had barely waited for Starburst to complete before he picked up Aeryn and left the pod. D'Argo and Chiana were standing outside the pod.

"Watch them" John yelled as he ran past on his way to Zhaan.

"Zhaan, Frell it where in the hezmana are you? Zhaan"

"I'm here John quick put her down." John gently placed Aeryn on the table "What happened?"

"There was a platoon of Peacekeepers, the minute they saw us they started shooting" John watched as Zhaan began to work trying to heal Aeryn. It was not long before she had stopped the bleeding. She then set the surgical reconstructors to work. After about half an arn of work Aeryn sat up looking almost as good as new.

"Oh thank god. I thought I had lost you forever." He lent over and kissed her.

" You don't get rid of me that easily."

" That is diffidently a good thing Aeryn. Thank you Zhaan. You have done brilliantly again."

"You are most welcome both of you. Aeryn you can walk but don't do to much exercise for a couple of days."

" Thank you Zhaan. John what happened to those four people from the planet?"

" D'Argo and Chiana are watching them. I wanted to see that you were alright first before I talked to them."

"Who are they?"

"Well I think they may be from Earth."

" How can that be? How did they get here?"

"I don't know."

"And you came with me instead of talking to them. What the frell is wrong with you John? You should have been talking to them and finding out as much information as you could."

"What can I say you're more important to me."

"Sometimes I still don't understand you. Lets go talk to them now then."

John went to pick her up but she refused

"I was a Peacekeeper you know I can walk on my own."

John knew better then to argue with her so simply helped her down and let her walk on her own.

"Coming Zhaan?"

"I'll be there later, I have some things to do here first."

"Pilot where are D'Argo and our visitors?" John asked on their way out of the room

"Tier 3. He has them in one of the confinement chambers."

"Also where is Rygel?"

"In his quarters still sleeping I think."

"Wake him up Pilot I'm sure he will want a part in this"

"Yes John"

"Thanks Pilot"

***************************

Jack had slowly followed John out of the pod and just saw him running with the injured women in his arms. He turned and saw one of the biggest Aliens he ever seen. It was huge with large eyebrows and a huge head. Hanging of the back of his head were long thick tentacles, he also had a long plated beard. Standing next to him was a petite women, almost human looking except for the fact that she was a blue-grey colour. The others stepped out of the pod one by one and saw the aliens. None of them knew what to say. Just as Teal'c was stepping out the large alien spoke in a very deep and grunted voice. While the group could not understand him there was no mistaking what he wanted from the large sword looking weapon in his hand. Jack looked down into his hands and realized he was weaponless. In all the confusion he had been stupid enough to leave his weapons in the pod, he looked around and saw the others were weaponless to. How could they be so stupid?? They had never done anything like this before. Three of the four of them had had years of training for crying out loud and they still forgot. Finally admitting defeat they followed the girl while the large alien walked behind them.

They found themselves being placed in a large containment cell, the door was closed but it had holes in it through which they could see the alien pacing outside the door.

" Okay so what just happened? One minute we are walking on a nice little planet next we are being locked up on a ship. And what's with the aliens? There not Goa'uld's even I can tell that so what are they? And what is a supposedly dead guy doing on a ship with them??"

" Sir we are all in the dark just like you. I have no idea all I know is that that guy looks and sounds like John and that he knew who I was. I'm sure he will come and see us sir. They wouldn't just lock us up and leave us."

" If you say so Major. Personally I'm not so sure."

The four sat in silence after that each thinking about what was going on and trying to figure out a way to get out of it. Just as Jack was going to start talking with the others about an escape plan John and the female he called Aeryn (who had been dying half an hour beforehand but now seemed perfectly fine) came round the corner, floating beside them was a small green alien in a chair.

"This is just getting better and better by the minute" commented Jack softly when he saw them.

The group stood outside talking but all Sg-1 could understand of the conversation was when John spoke. Finally the doors opened and John walked inside followed by Aeryn and the others.

"Okay so it's finally time to play who the Hell are you and how did you get here." John said as he walked in

"Good so you can go first can't you." Jack replied in a manner that said two can play at this game.

Aeryn chose that moment to pull out her gun and point it at them. "We have the guns so we will be asking the questions" At least that was on the crew of Moya heard, what Sg-1 heard was nothing like that.

" We don't understand her you know so why don't you talk."

"Frell I didn't even think of that"

The women chose that moment to speak again

"Pilot get some DRD's down here with Translator Microbes."

"Yes Officer Sun."

"So are we going to talk or a you just going to stand there?" Jack was beginning to get annoyed and just wanted to know what was going on.

" In a minute once the DRD's show up." It was right at that moment that four little yellow robots entered the room. "How's that for timing. Each of you just stay still for a couple of seconds. This won't hurt to much."

" What won't hurt to much? What the hell are you going to OW! What was that?"

"Translator Microbes" This time when the girl spoke all four of them understood her.

" Ok so now we can all understand each other lets talk. Sam lets start with you. Are you really Samantha Carter? Or is someone just messing with my head again?

"No John it is really me and this is Colonel Jack O'Neill, Dr Daniel Jackson and Teal'c. But what about you? You're supposed to be dead. You died on Farscape One on the mission to prove yours and Dk's theory."

"No I didn't. My module got struck by radiation waves which caused the formation of a wormhole, I got sucked through it and ended up here where I've been for 2 cycles."

"Cycles?"

"I mean years. Anyway what about you? How did you end up on a commerce planet in the Uncharted Territories?

"What are the Uncharted Territories?

"Where we are now. This particular region of space."

"Oh well we came here..." Sam was not expecting Jack's interruption

"Classified Major."

" Sir we are millions of light years from Earth I don't think it really matters."

"Sam..."

"Sir he needs to know"

"Fine its not like I'm your commanding officer or anything."

" Okay. We came here through a device called a Stargate. It's a big ring with symbols all around it. When you dial certain symbols it then creates a wormhole with another Stargate on another planet and then you step through and go to that planet." Sam thought a simple and quick explanation was the way to go in this particular situation.

" Two years ago I would have thought that to be a pretty bizarre but very good story but with what I've now seen it doesn't seem so bad. And since you speak English and didn't have translator microbes I guess I can safely assume that you are from Earth. I think now would be a good time to properly introduce you to everyone. Ok this lovely lady standing here is Officer Aeryn Sun, she is a Sebacean, very similar to humans but there are some slight differences. The big Guy here is Ka D'Argo; he's Luxan, a very dangerous race of warriors. Then we have Chiana she's a Nebari. Finally to finish us off is Rygel the Hynerian."

"That's Dominar Rygel XVI ruler of 6 billion to you."

"Whatever Sparky."

All these introductions were fascinating but Jack wanted answers"So since we nearly got our arses shot off out there..."

"Hey just remember Aeryn did get shot out there!!"

"I know but she seems fine now. How is that by the way?"

" Moya has surgical reconstructers that healed her wounds. I'll show you them later, Sam I know you'll be fascinated by them."

"Moya?"

"The ship. She's a Leviathan a bio-mechinoid or living ship."

Sam had never heard of anything like it "She's alive? That's incredible!!!"

" I knew you would find this fascinating Sam." " Okay then who were those people after you down there?"

" Peacekeepers. They are the dominant military force here and are very advanced and dangerous, the force mainly consists of Sebaceans."

" Aeryn's species"

" Yes actually, Aeryn is in fact a former Peacekeeper."

"So how did you all end up here on this ship?"

" Well that's a long story that we try not to talk about."

"Well since you don't feel like talking just drop us back on the planet. We should have checked in with the general 2 hours ago."

"An hours like an arn guys." John said making sure his shipmates could keep up.

" Whatever when can we get back in the pod to the planet?"

" We can't. We Starburst away we are now thousands of miles, 'Hentas' away from the planet. Besides there are Peacekeepers there, more then that they are probably Scorpius' Peacekeepers so we are not going back."

"What do you mean? That is our only way home we NEED to get to that Stargate!!!!!"

" Well we can't. Not yet. In a couple of weeks we may be able to get you back there but we have to wait till the Peacekeepers are gone. As it was we were lucky to get out. Knowing Scorpy his Command Carrier would have been on its way. In the meantime you can stay on Moya with us."

"Crichton shouldn't we all be discussing this." D'Argo didn't like the idea of these humans staying.

"What do you want me to do D'Argo? They have nowhere to go until we can get them back to Earth. It won't be that long hopefully."

"Fine but one wrong move and they find out just what my Qualta Blade can do!!" D'Argo turned and stormed off

"D'Argo hey wait up." Chiana yelled as she ran after him.

" Aeryn you should go and rest you heard what Zhaan said."

"John for frells sake I'm fine."

" Aeryn would you listen to me for once and if not to me then to Zhaan and please just go and lie down."

" I'm going to command. Why don't you show your friends around? Coming Rygel?"

"Aeryn" But she had walked away before he could argue any further. Rygel quickly followed not wanting to be left in the room full of humans.

" So who wants the five cent tour?"

"Doesn't look like we have much choice does it." Jack said turning to follow John out of the room.

****************************************

After a tour of the ship at which time Sam and Daniel exclaimed at everything they saw (which left John wondering if he was that bad when he was first aboard Moya) the group sat down for dinner and Sg-1 was introduced to the wonderful world of food cubes (Sam commented that they were at least better then the Asguard equivalent). While eating dinner John told them the story of how the group ended up on Moya and Sam told John more about the Stargate and the Goa'uld. John wasn't as shocked as Sam had thought he would be but after spending two years in space on a living ship full of strange creatures she supposed she wouldn't be that shocked either.

" John Crichton we have had sun lights on for 14 arns are you wanting to sleep now??" Pilot asked as his image appeared projected on a screen in the room.

" What did the others say pilot?"

"D'Argo and Chiana have already retired to D'Argo's quarters, Zhaan is still working in her lab and Officer Sun has said she is ready when you are."

" In that case I will show our visitors to their quarters then you may power down." He turned to the others " We try to keep some sense of day and night here though I'm the only one who really needs it. Everyone else is used to living in space. If you will follow me I will show you where you are sleeping." The group started to follow John " We sleep in what were the Peacekeeper quarters because they are more comfortable then the cells. Each has its own Bathroom and a double size bed."

"Anything will be fine John trust me we have slept in worse places." Sam was trying to be kind since the boys didn't seem to be doing a very good job of it. Jack especially, she didn't know what was wrong with him; John wasn't an alien he was from earth for crying out loud.

"Well here we are. There are two rooms on either side so just take your pick. If you need anything just call Pilot and he will respond on the coms I gave you. Please don't walk around the ship though Moya finds it disconcerting. Well I guess I will see you all in the morning."

" Thank you John Good night."

The members of Sg-1 walked into their rooms to settle down for the night. Even though each knew they would probably not get much sleep.

**************************************************

John left the three humans and the Jaffa hoping they would not try anything overnight. The O'Neill fella didn't look, sound or act very stable but then he was probably the same when he was first onboard.

"Pilot is Aeryn still in command?"

"No Crichton she retired nearly 2 arns ago, but did not want me to tell you. I could not understand her reasoning."

John could. She didn't want to appear weak, especially in front of strangers. "Thanks Pilot."John changed directions from where he was walking to command and headed for the crew's quarters instead, He quietly walked into Aeryn's room to check on her. She was lying asleep breathing quietly; she was so beautiful. He had been standing there for a couple of minutes when a the sound of her voice made him jump

" What do you want John?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I just came to check you were okay.""I told you John I'm fine."

"Really then how come you told me you were going to command and came here instead?"

" You were checking up on me."

John sat down on the bed as Aeryn sat up "Hey don't get upset I was just worried about you that's all. I thought I had lost you this afternoon and I couldn't handle it if that happened."

John looked really upset and Aeryn knew just how he felt. She had felt the same way about losing him plenty of times. " So what are you going to do now? You have the chance to go back to Earth soon are you going to go?"

" I have no idea. I always thought if I found a way I would leave in an instant but now I'm not so sure."

" What's stopping you? I'm sure that this Sam women wants you to go."

" Jealous Aeryn?"

Aeryn said nothing to defend herself and instead just looked at him.

" You shouldn't be. Sam and I were together more then 10 cycles ago when we were very young. She is nothing but a friend to me now."

" So then what is stopping you?"

" Well I'm worried about how people on Earth would react to me turning up after being 'Dead' for two cycles plus the fact I will never get to see the others again but most importantly I don't know whether you will come back with me and I don't want to make a decision until I know what you are going to do."

" What if I say that I want to stay here?"

" Then I will stay with you"

" You're a frelling idiot!!! You have the chance to go home and your not going to take it because of me."

"Aeryn I want to be where ever you are. When are you going to realize how important you are to me?"

Aeryn didn't say anything so he took this opportunity to lean over and kiss her. He kept on waiting for her to pull back like she usually did but for once she didn't. When the two finally had to come up for air it was Aeryn who pulled John into a second kiss. She pulled him down onto the bed on top of her and the two made love.

**********************************************

In Sam's quarters she was laying awake tossing and turning unable to sleep. She was thinking about John. The John she had found today was nothing like the John she had known all those years ago. Her John back then was sweet and innocent. Both of them were young and in training for the astronaut program. They had fallen in love and spent a magical two years together. He was the only one of her boyfriends her Dad had approved of and there was even talk of Marriage between them, that was until it became apparent that she was going to have to serve in the Gulf before she was able to accomplish anything in the Space program. She had left in the hopes that they could get back together when she got back but things don't always work out the way you want. When she got back things weren't the same and so they separated. Not long after she found Jonas and from what she heard he was seeing a women called Alex. She had had barely any contact with him after that but was still upset to hear about the Farscape accident, because of her clearance level she was able to look up the accident reports and find out what had happened. Now she knew everything in those reports was in fact false. It was so strange to be here with him so far from Earth on a ship full of Aliens. She realized the next few weeks were going to be very interesting and exciting. But from what she had seen so far she just hoped that Jack and John would start to get along better and not end up beating each other senseless.

************************************************

Aeryn woke up to the feel of arms wrapped around her and for a split second she was confused but then she remembered that it was John. She had expected to wake up regretting the fact that the two of them had finally acted upon their feelings but she had no such worries. All she felt was happiness at being in the arms of the man she loved. The fact that the Sex was absolutely mind blowing made her feel even better. She rolled over as carefully as she could trying not to wake him. She layed there watching him sleep finally she couldn't take it any longer she leaned over a kissed him. He responded without even opening his eyes. After what he thought may have been a record breaking kiss the two finally pulled apart.

"Good Morning to you to."

"Sorry I couldn't resist. You just looked to cute laying there."

"Oh you think I'm cute do you Officer Sun?"

"Only when you're sleeping. The rest of the time your just a pain in the ass."

"Oh is that right is it come here." He jumped on top of her tickling her (who knew Sebaceans would be ticklish?) After wrestling together for about five minutes the two finally settled down and started kissing again.

"So what are we going to do now John? I mean we finally did 'it' but now what? Are you going back to Earth?"

"I don't know. Are you coming with me?"

" I don't know if I can John."

"It doesn't matter we have a few weeks to worry about it. Lets just enjoy each other for now."

Aeryn kissed him letting him know she planned to do just that for the third time that night.

****************************************************

The ships crew and Sg-1 were awakened one and a half arns later by Pilot telling them to prepare for Starburst. It was barely enough of a warning.Aeryn and John jumped up and got dressed quickly. In the hall they met D'Argo and Chiana, the two shared a knowing smile upon noticing the fact that Aeryn and John came out of the same quarters.

"Great we are never going to hear the end of this from Chiana." John whispered to Aeryn as they started to run towards command.

Once the four arrived at command D'Argo immediately started yelling at Pilot.

"Pilot what the Frell is going on? Why have we Starburst?"

"Moya just received an important message and wanted to respond immediately. I could not stop her nor did I want to."

"Who was the message from Pilot?" Asked Zhaan as she walked into the room

" I think I can answer that one if anyone cares to look out the front window."They all looked to see what John had seen.

"Talyn"

"You are correct Officer Sun. He sent a distress message to Moya claiming he and Crais were in desperate need of assistance."

" I don't suppose they decided to elaborate now did they."

"John" Aeryn said softly while giving him a look that said its time to give them the benefit of the doubt.

"Okay lets just not forget that he has tried to kill all of us on several occasions."

"Like I could forget John. But lets also remember the times he didn't and he let me go."

" Crais is asking for permission to dock and board Moya."

"Tell him to give us 180 microts Pilot and make sure he understands he is to bring no weapons."

" Yes Crichton"

"I'm going to go and get the others."

"Do they really need to be involved in this John?" D'Argo still didn't trust the humans

"We can't just leave them down in their quarters."

"Why not?"

"Cause we just can't ok. They are being involved! I'll meet you all in the maintenance bay." John was gone before the group could argue any further.

*******************************************************

Sg-1 had all convened in Jack's quarters after they had felt the Starburst. They had no idea what was going on but could not leave and go anywhere because they had no idea where to go. To them the ship may as well have been a maze at a fun park. They were talking when John ran in.

" We have a little bit of trouble I think you had all better come with me."

"What kind of trouble?"

"I'm not sure yet. If you want to stay here fine, if not now would be a good time to follow me."

John ran towards the maintenance bay closely followed by Sg-1.

**********************************************

As Talyn approached his mother Crais warned him that they may not be very welcome and to be prepared.

Crais stepped out of Talyn only moments after John and the others arrived in the Bay.

"I see everyone is here, and some new faces too. How interesting."

"What do you want Crais? You had better have a damned good reason for being here."

" Still hot tempered Crichton."

"Sorry if I get a bit feisty after someone has repeatably tried to kill me."

"ENOUGH. Crais how is Talyn?"

" He is fine Officer Sun. I promised I would look after him and I have."

"I'm going to go and see him anyway just to make sure."

"As you wish"

Aeryn walked over into the younger Leviathan

" Talyn its Aeryn can you hear me? Look at how much you have grown since the last time I have seen you. Is Crais treating you well?"

"Talyn says yes Officer Sun, Crais is a wonderful Pilot and thanks you for noticing his growth. He also says he has missed you on his travels."

"Thank you Pilot. I have missed you too Talyn." Aeryn rubbed the side of the ship before walking back out to join the others.

"Alright Crais he seems to be in good health now what do you want?"

" I have come to show you something and to warn you."

"Warn us about what?"

" Two solar days ago Talyn and I were traveling to an unoccupied planet. We had been there before and found it a good place to hide and also to pick up supplies. On this Planet there are some ruins, but that's all. On this trip we decided not to Starburst so that Talyn could preserve his energy, however there was a small vessel in front of us that seemed to be some sort of new Peacekeeper technology so we were cloaked to make sure that the other ship could not see us..."

" Since when did Talyn have a cloaking device Crais?"

" Since I purchased and installed one from a commerce planet. Anyway it was very lucky we were cloaked because all of a sudden not very far in front of us a group of ships came out of what seemed to be some sort of Starburst but they were not Leviathans. Talyn was just about to hail them when they opened fire on the other ship. Blew it into a million pieces. These ships were like nothing I had ever seen before. And they were huge. We tracked them from a safe distance for a single solar day. In that time they destroyed every ship they came upon. Talyn was worried for his safety so we Starburst away and hailed Moya because we thought you should know."

"Don't tell me you were worried for our safety Crais."

"No Crichton but Talyn was worried for his Mother's."

"Crais did you get these ships on tape?"

"Of course Officer Sun. That is what I came to show you."

"Alright get Talyn to transfer the pictures to Moya and we will watch them in the Command room."

The group made their way up the tiers to command as soon as they were there Pilot played the video. Moya's crew were amazed by what they were seeing even with all the different cultures each of them had experienced they had never seen anything like it. Suddenly from up the back four voices said in absolute perfect unison just one word.

"Goa'uld's"

The crew of Moya turned around and looked at the four new comers. Since John was the only one they had told the others had no idea what they were talking about. They quickly explained to them what the Goa'uld were and how dangerous they could be. The group knew they couldn't hide from them and so on Crais' suggestion decided to go with Talyn to the unoccupied planet.

On arrival at the planet the group proceeded to the surface in the pods. At Moya's request Zhaan stayed on bored with Pilot. As each person stepped out of the pods they were amazed by what they saw.

"Look Danny there's plenty of rocks here for you to play with." Said Jack Sam was trying to hold back a laugh but couldn't help herself and so was rewarded with a death glare.

As Aeryn stepped out she gasped

"What's wrong Aeryn?" John asked concerned

"Crais you didn't tell me you found Tanta."

"Probably because I didn't."

" Yes you did. I remember looking at pictures of it when I was young. And I'm telling you this is it."

"What is Tanta?" Asked Daniel the archeologist in him suddenly curious.

"Tanta is the planet that was home to the first Sebaceans. It was supposed to be the grandest, most beautiful planet in the entire galaxy. It was ruled over by one man who worshipped many gods and it was his job to keep the gods happy. If he did this then one God would come each cycle to bless the people. One cycle the God did not come. After that he never came again but the Sebaceans continued to grow and started to build ships and explore space. They formed the Peacekeeper army and Tanta and its people who had no desire to fight with the Peacekeepers were destroyed."

" And you think this is that planet?" Asked John

"I know it is I can tell by the temples and statues. Trust me this is Tanta."

" I think that this God she is talking about was a Goa'uld."

"What makes you say that Danny?" replied Jack but only Sam caught the sarcasm in the sentence.

"These temples are all exactly the same designs as in Egypt. Look there are even Pyramids way over on the horizon."

"Great so we try to hide from the Goa'uld and end up on a Goa'uld planet."

"This could be a very good thing actually" said Sam as realization dawned on her.

"How's that Carter?"

" Well what is the one thing that can be found on most Goa'uld Planets?"

"Goa'ulds" Jack replied in all seriousness

" No Sir. Stargates. All the planets have Stargates which might mean this one does to."

"So then we can get back to Earth."

Crais who had been standing with the others suddenly butted in "You're from the same planet as Crichton."

"Yes we are."

"Wow don't tell me your leaving us John. Officer Sun won't know what to do with herself."

John was just about to hit Crais when Aeryn pulled out 2 guns and pointed one at each of them.

"WE DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NOW BOTH OF YOU JUST BACK OFF. CRAIS JUST STAY OUT OF IT!!"

" Okay so this place is very important to all of us. What we need to do is split up. John your people can go and look for this Stargate thing while Crais, D'Argo, Chiana and Rygel gather some food and other supplies and the two of us will look around because I have always wanted to look around Tanta. Does everyone agree with that?" Aeryn looked around and everyone nodded " Good."

"Also if anyone sees a huge honking grey ring with 37 symbols on it yell. That will be the Stargate." Said Jack as everyone walked in separate directions.

********************************************************

Crais lead his group down beside a creek where he knew plenty of fruits grew that they could collect and take back to the ships. Unfortunately it was quite a long walk and it took them over an arn just to reach the creek. Once there they collected all the fruit they could carry and began the journey back.

***********************************************

Aeryn had lead John in the other direction towards where the temples were. She was looking for something very particular but John did not seem to notice. Finally she found what she was looking for. It was a sparkling pool in the courtyard of one of the temples. It was huge and looked quite deep not the usual temple reflecting pool. John was to busy looking at the pool to notice Aeryn stripping off behind him. He sure noticed when she dived in though.

"Aeryn what are you doing?"

"Swimming in the pool of life, if you were smart you would be too." At that moment she splashed him and admitting defeat he also stripped off and jumped in

"Why do they call it the 'Pool of life'?"

"It was believed that swimming in this pool with your partner while pregnant could help reduce birth defects. That is why Sebaceans grew so strong in such large numbers."

"So then why are you swimming in it? It's not like your pregnant or anything." John finished. He then looked at Aeryn the look on her face made him question her again

" Are you?"

"Well I wasn't going to tell you yet but then when we landed on Tanta I knew it was meant to be that I should swim in here with my baby." Aeryn was looking sheepish for what had to be the first time in her life.

" So you are pregnant but how can you know? It's only been 3 solar days since we...."

" I knew the minute it happened. Don't humans know as soon as they are?"

" No they don't usually know for about 30 solar days."

"So how long do they carry the baby for?"

"Nine months. About three quarters of a cycle. What about you?"

"Less then half a cycle. John you don't seem very happy about this."

"No its not that I'm just surprised that's all. Of course I'm happy come here."

He grabbed her and pulled her towards him, the two started kissing which lead to more right there in the 'Pool of life'.

********************************************** Meanwhile Sg-1 was walking around the temples looking for any signs of the Stargate. Daniel was also looking around at the writings on the walls.

" All these writings are Egyptian."

"So the Goa'uld were diffidently here."

"Yep"

The group continued to walk until Daniel once again stopped them.

"Look at this its nearly exactly the same as the drawings on Abydos. It's the story of how the Goa'uld bought them here from Earth."

"But they're not humans how could they have been bought from Earth?" Asked Sam

" I think that might have something to do with the rest of the story. Lucky it's still in Egyptian. It says that one year two people discovered a large body of water and found that when they swam in it while the women was pregnant that the baby was born earlier then usual and much stronger and more powerful then a usual baby. The people thought that the gods blessed this water so they built a temple around it and from then on all pregnant women and their partners swam in it at the beginning of their pregnancies. As time went on the length of pregnancies got shorter and shorter and the children grew up much stronger then they used to."

"It must have had some sort of chemicals in it that altered their body chemistry. That is why Humans and Sebaceans are so similar but still slightly different."

" This is all fascinating guys but we still have to find the Stargate."

"Yes Colonel. Besides that way we can come back via Stargate and we can explore to our heart's desire then Daniel."

The group moved on to the next temple, which happened to be the temple containing the 'Pool of life'. They walked in the opposite door then John and Aeryn had. They walked down a corridor that lead to a huge room. Inside they found what they had been looking for standing in front of them was a 6 story grey ring with 37 symbol and in front of that was a DHD. They could finally go back to Earth. Since they had to wait till the others got back they decided to explore the rest of the temple. They walked into the next room and found John and Aeryn standing in each other's arms to busy kissing to notice the intruders, right next to them was the huge 'Pool of Life'. They were dressed but it was obvious from their wet hair that they had been swimming.

"The 'Pool of Life' I presume" At the sound of Jack's voice the two jumped and turned around but John kept his arms around Aeryn not caring what the others thought.

" How do you know about the 'Pool of Life' Colonel?" John was not happy at the intrusion

"We just read an inscription in one of the other temples John that explained all about it. We think it has some kind of chemicals in it that alter body chemistry. You see when they were first bought here Aeryn's people were human. Which is why they look so similar to us but by swimming in this pool it altered them and they became Sebaceans. It kind of speed up evolution I think." Sam jumped in before Jack could answer John with a smart-assed comment.

" What are you talking about? Sebaceans were always Sebaceans weren't they?"

"I don't think so what we need to do is take a sample so I can take it back to Earth and test."

"Did you find the Stargate?"

"Yep it's right next door."

"So when the others get back you can go back to Earth."

"Looks like it. Are you coming John?" Jack asked

Aeryn looked up at John to see what he had to say.

" I don't know yet."

Aeryn pushed out of his arms and ran off as she pushed past Carter; Sam saw tears in her eyes.

"You had to say something didn't you you frelling bastard" John ran off after Aeryn.

He had walked through nearly the entire temple when he finally found her curled up in a dark corner. He wouldn't have seen her but he heard her crying.

"Aeryn, sweetie I didn't mean I was going to leave you. I told you that the other night and I'm especially not going to leave you with a baby. I just meant I wasn't sure if we were going back together or if we were staying here together. Whatever we do we do it together."

" Do you promise that you will never leave me?"

"Trust me you are not getting rid of me that easily."

"That is diffidently a good thing John Crichton." She lent forward and kissed then the two walked back to the others hand in hand.

Sam had taken a water sample and then Sg-1 had gone back to the Stargate one more time to check it was working. When John and Aeryn returned the six of the walked back to the pods to wait for the others. It wasn't long before they showed up with the food so the entire group sat down and ate while there they discussed the Stargate and how the others would return home. John was only half listening to the conversation but what Daniel said caught his attention.

" We can go home and check in with the General then hopefully we can come back here and study the rest of the ruins on the planet."

" You can come back?"

" Of course. It's easy."

"So Aeryn and I could come through with you and then come back here again?"

"I suppose, but I would have thought you would have wanted to return to Earth."

"I do so I can see my Dad and DK again but I'm not leaving Aeryn and she and my children can not live on Earth. They wouldn't be excepted."

D'Argo, Chiana, Rygel and Crais looked up. "Children?" Chiana asked before anyone else could

"Yes Chiana, Aeryn is going to have a baby and then hopefully more after that."

" Hey when your carrying and giving birth to them then you can make that decision." Laughed Aeryn

John smiled as his what was she? Girlfriend? Lover? One day he hoped wife. "So then it is possible for us to go to Earth and then come back?"

" I don't see why not John. The only problem is what are you going to tell your Dad and DK? Hi Dad I've just been stuck on an Alien ship for two years but now I'm back to tell you I'm ok then I'm going to step through a giant ring and go back there again? I wasn't even allowed to tell my Dad and he's a General."

" I don't know. I'll tell him I was in Hospital with amnesia and only just remembered who I am."

"What about Aeryn he isn't going to understand her."

"Then I'll take a dose of Translator microbes and give them to him. I don't care I have to see him!"

Aeryn could see John getting upset he had been wanting so badly to go back he just hadn't thought about what would happen when he did.

"So what are we going to do? Go back to Moya get all the things we need and then come back and go through this Stargate thing?"

"Sounds like a plan I guess" Jack said getting more and more anxious to leave.

" Crais will Moya and Talyn be safe here for say 3 solar days?"

"They should be. I have never had any trouble here before but there was never a fleet of large ships looking for this planet before."

"Well if the Goa'uld get to close just do that Starburst thingy and come back as soon as you can. But I don't think they will be coming yet."

"What makes you so sure O'Neill?"

"Gut instinct Teal'c"

The group returned to Moya and Sg-1 gathered their weapons and GDO's. Jack was just hoping the General hadn't locked out their codes. Aeryn got several vials of Translator Microbes and John also grabbed their weapons. After saying goodbye to Pilot just in case Aeryn met the others at the pods, together they traveled to the Planet and returned to the Temple that contained the Stargate. Daniel stepped up to the DHD and put in the Earth address as soon as it opened Sam started to signal their transmitter code.

" Be prepared for one hell of a ride" Said Jack as he jumped into the shimmering 'water'. Daniel followed then John and Aeryn went through holding hands. They emerged on the other side to find themselves standing on a steel ramp in large grey room. At the bottom of the ramp were marines holding guns, Aeryn went to reach for her own gun but John stopped her knowing they would not shoot them. Above them they could see a large window behind which a bald man was standing watching them. When he saw the visitors he started to walk into the gate room. Aeryn turned around in time to see Sam and Teal'c appear on the ramp.

"Colonel O'Neill you are 4 days overdue, what happened? And who are your visitors?"

"General it is such a very long story do you think we can have our checkup and then debrief?"

" Very well but I still need to know about our visitors."

"My name is Commander John Crichton General and this is Officer Aeryn Sun."

" John Crichton. That name sounds familiar."

"Yes sir I'm an astronaut."

" Wait I thought you were killed 2 years ago in the Farscape accident."

"I've been getting that a lot."

"Sir can we talk about this at the debriefing?" Jack asked butting in

"Of course. Go get yourselves checked out."

"Oh and sir please don't contact anyone and tell them I'm here I think we need to talk first."

"Very well Commander. Dismissed."

The six people walk to the elevator and went to the infirmary. As soon as Doctor Janet Fraiser saw them she jumped up from behind her desk and ran to them, at least as fast as she could run in her 7th month of pregnancy, she ran straight to Daniel and wrapped her arms around him.

"I was so worried your 4 days late and when they sent SG-6 they couldn't find you."

"Hey don't cry Jan we are fine really look back in one piece and everything."

"Hormones I guess besides I'm the one that will decide if your all in one piece or not."

She finally looked at the rest of the group and noticed the two strangers.

"I see you have bought me visitors"

"Hi I'm Commander John Crichton and this is Aeryn Sun."

Janet looked at Sam questionly "Commander John Crichton as in...."

"Yep that's the one"

"Oh okay nice to meet you both."

Aeryn was still standing quietly beside John unsure of the strange world around her.

"So who's going first?"

"I will Jan, that way John and Aeryn can know what they have to do." Sam had noticed how scared Aeryn looked

"Hey I have had post-mission medicals before you know." John was quick to defend himself.

"I have also." It was the first time Aeryn had spoken and Janet had no idea what she had said.

"What did she say?"

" Oh I totally forgot about that I guess you just get used to having the translators. Sorry." John felt really stupid

Aeryn pulled one of the vials out of her pocket and handed it to John.

"Here you are doctor. All you have to do is inject them like you would a vaccination and you will be able to understand any language for the rest of your life."

Janet looked hesitantly at the vial

"Don't worry they are perfectly safe."

"Alright if you say so."

The Doctor injected herself.

"I said I have also had post-mission physicals though I'm sure they were quite different to yours."

"Hey I understood every word of that. All right lets get started."

After all six of them had had their medicals the group made their way to the briefing room accompanied by the Doctor. The General was waiting for them there. Intrigued to hear how a dead astronaut had ended up with his flagship Sg-1. Before they started Janet injected the General with Translator Microbes. The general sat and listened to the story of how John ended up in the uncharted territories and then how he managed to join up with Sg-1. Sam then explained about the Goa'uld and the evolutionary 'Pool of Life'.

"Sounds like the six of you have had a very interesting time. Sg-1 I want you to go back to this planet Tanta and see if you can find any further information. Now commander your request is somewhat more difficult your Dad cannot know about the Stargate so we will have to find you a cover story. Fortunately one may have just walked in." John looked up and saw DK enter the room. DK was just as surprised to see John, as John was to see him. The two men walked towards each other a hugged

" I thought you were dead."

"Nope just stuck on the other side of the galaxy. Wait why are you here?"

"I've just started working here. They wanted me to do some experiments on the Stargate for them. What are you doing here?"

The general chose that moment to interrupt "Gentlemen I think you should continue that story later. DK please sit down and join us."

Before he sat DK was also injected with the microbes so that everyone at the table could understand when Aeryn spoke.

"So General what do we tell my Dad?"

"Colonel O'Neill thinks you should say that you had amnesia and could not remember who you were. Then when you have to leave again you can simply say you and DK are working together again on a secret project, then you can back and forth as you wish with Aeryn and your children."

"Sounds like a plan I just hope Dad believes it. Is that alright with you Aeryn?"

"So basically we can still live on Moya but come back and forth when we want to?"

"That's right"

"I have to say John your race as a whole is much smarter then you." Aeryn said with a huge smile on her face.

*********************************************

The next day Jack Crichton was just getting dressed when there was a knock on the door. He went downstairs as quickly as he could to answer it. He could not believe what he saw. His head started to pound and he felt dizzy. Afterwards he couldn't even remember hitting the floor.

"DAD" John bent down to look after his father at the same time he also injected the translator microbes. As horrible as it was his Dad fainting was probably the best thing that could have happened. John moved his father to the couch and waited for him to awaken.

"John"

"Yes Dad it's me."

"It can't be your dead. You died in an accident on Farscape one."

"I know that's what you think Dad but I didn't..." John continued to tell him the cover story that had been worked out with the General but Jack Crichton refused to believe it. Finally he noticed Aeryn standing in the room

" And who may I ask is this women?"

"Dad that's Aeryn. It's a long story but we're together, and she is going to be having a baby. You're going to be a grandpa."

"I would be if you were my son but your not."

After another half an hour of talking and constant questions Jack finally started to believe that the boy in front of him was in fact his son. He decided to let the two stay and see what happened.

Later that night Jack got up to go to the kitchen. On his way past his son's bedroom he heard voices

" Frell it John he is your father why don't you tell him the truth? I don't understand this secrecy thing you humans have going."

"What am I supposed to say Aeryn?"

"Tell him the truth. Tell him about being stuck on Moya with me and the others, about being stuck in space. Give him your tape diaries that you recorded everyday. I saw you bring them with you just give them to him."

" He won't believe it Aeryn. Like I can turn around and say I'm in love with a women that's not human."

"Why not? Are you ashamed that I'm Sebacean?"

"No of course not. That's one of the things I love about you."

Jack had no idea what they were talking about and decided just to sneak back to his room.

*************************************************

The next morning John and Aeryn were awakened by the sound of a car slamming on its breaks and a single crash.

"What the frell was that?"

"Sounded like a car crashing" Said John as he jumped out of bed to look out the window

"DAD" John could see his father lying limp in the middle of the road; he grabbed a pair of boxers and ran down the stairs outside.

"Dad, hey hang on I'm here." He looked at the driver "Go and call 911."

"John"

"I'm here Dad its alright."

"Tell me the truth about where you've been. Please I need to know before I die."

"You're not going to die Dad"

"John"

John looked in his father's eyes and knew he was right. He leant down to whisper in his father's ear. "The waves hit the pod and created a wormhole, that I got sucked through. I spent the last two years living on the other side of the galaxy on a ship with a crew of strange creatures, aliens I guess you would say. Aeryn's one of them."

"Sebacean?"

"That's right Dad how did you know?"

"Last night I heard you...." Jack took a deep breath in and looked at his son "I'm proud of you son. I guess you are a hero."

John felt tears in his eyes as his father's body went limp in his arms.

**************************************************

Two days later John stood in the cemetery looking at the duel headstone. Both his Mother and Father were laid here now.

" I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me. I spent two years searching to get back here to see my Dad and the day after I finally get back he is taken from me. Talk about a cruel irony." Suddenly he lashed out and kicked a stand of flowers in front of him before collapsing to the ground in tears. Aeryn sat down beside him and let him cry in her lap.

" It will be alright John, I promise we will get through this together." Aeryn knew it would take him a long time to recover from this loss. "Don't forget a part of your father will live on in this baby."

**************************************************

Just hours later the two stood in front of the Stargate with General Hammond ready to return to Moya.

"I was very sorry to hear about your Father Commander."

"Thank you General."

"Do they know what happened?"

" He was walking to the shop to get the newspaper and didn't see the car. There was nothing the driver could do."

"I'm so sorry. Before you go I have to give you this." The general handed over a GDO. "That way you can come home whenever you wish. You simply have to just enter the code before coming through. Dr Jackson will explain how to work the gate when you get to the other side."

" Thank you General but don't expect me soon. I think I will be staying on Moya for a while. There is no reason for me to come back now."

" I understand son, but you know you are always welcome here."

With that John and Aeryn stepped through the ring to return to Tanta.

When they arrived on the planet they were hit by absolute chaos. Standing in the middle of the room was a tall woman with curly blonde hair. Surrounding her were half a dozen guards. They all had human looking bodies with large metallic headpieces. Each of them had a large staff pointing at them. On the ground were the members of SG-1 all bound and gagged. Daniel was the only one capable of speech.

The blonde turned to look at them and her eyes glowed " More humans. Tell me Daniel do you know them?"

" Osiris leave them out of this they have nothing to do with us."

" As I recall I will be the one making decisions like that. Seize them and do the same as to the others."

Neither of them had time to do anything before they were taken by the guards and bound and gagged just like SG-1.

"I must once again thank my host Daniel. You see when she released me she allowed me to come back here to my beautiful planet. At least that's what I thought but when I got here I found my planet in ruins, and my people gone." She lent seductively over Daniel "Do you know where my people are my love?"

" Not a clue Osiris but with a ruler like you I can't imagine why they would want to leave."

His sarcasm was not lost on the woman who stretched out who hand and sent him flying.

"Such insolence. Take them all to my ship and put them in the confinement cell."

"Yes my lord."

The six of them were moved onto a large ship and put in a cell where they were finally un gagged.

"It seems that your Gut-instinct was wrong O'Neill"

"I noticed Teal'c"

"What the frell is going on? Who was that? Where is Moya and everyone else?" Aeryn was very confused.

" That was the fun little Goa'uld Osiris. As for Moya and the others they left when Osiris' ship came into view of the planet about two hours ago. They didn't try to take us with them though."

"Moya was probably worried for her safety and had no time to wait for you."

"Whatever she's gone and we're stuck here with a psycho snake head."

"Colonel we have been in worse situations with the Goa'uld then this before. We will get out of this. I just don't know how yet.""YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE OSIRIS BY TRYING TO ESCAPE"

"What is it about Goa'uld's that they always have impeccable timing?"

"Jack now would be a very good time to shut up" whispered Sam quietly hoping the Goa'uld had not heard.

"Until one of you can answer my questions about my people none of you will be going anywhere. So who will go first?" Osiris looked to each person in turn around the room. " I will leave you until tomorrow to decide. If one of you does not talk by then then one of you will die."

***************************************************

Osiris was in her main chamber surrounded by Guards.

"Why will they not talk? They must want to save their pathetic lives. Why will they not tell me what happened to my chosen people?" Frustrated she used the ribbon device to throw one of her guards against the wall. From the other side of the room one of her guards spoke.

"My lord we have picked up ships approaching from space. They are not Goa'uld."

"Then what?"

" I have no idea my lord."

"THEN FIND OUT!"

"Yes my lord."

The guard left the room followed by several others, but before they returned with information the ship was attacked from orbit by the unknown force. Osiris ran to the confinement chamber, which held Sg-1, John and Aeryn.

" Who is attacking us? You must know."

"Peacekeepers. It is their weaponry." Aeryn told the others

" Osiris that is your people attacking you." Daniel replied

"Impossible. They would not attack me."

"Why not? You left them for over 3000 years. In that time they evolved into an army more powerful then even yours. And since you got here you have destroyed many of their ships. This is their retaliation."

"You lie."

"No he does not." The members of the room turned to look at the direction of the voice.

In walked a group of about a dozen Peacekeepers. Each one held a weapon and they all had them pointed at the Goa'uld.

" In the past 12 solar days we have seen you destroy many of our ships and people and now you will be punished." With that the Peacekeepers opened fire until Osiris and her guards were destroyed before turning and walking out of the room.

" What was that all about and why did the Peacekeepers just leave us here?" asked John

" I don't know. It doesn't seem like Peacekeeper style that's for sure."

" We had a deal that's why." Said Crais walking into the room with the rest of Moya's crew.

"What deal Crais?"

"We told them we would tell them where the attacking ships were as long as they left us free to go after they had destroyed them."

" It's not like the Peacekeepers to make such a deal let alone keep their side of it."

" Well we also had Scorpius and therefore his command carrier held hostage so that worked to."

" These are two words I never thought I would say to you Crais but Thank You."

"You are welcome Crichton, but I did it more for Talyn and myself then I did for you."

" Well sometimes being selfish is a good thing." He turned to Sg-1 "Come on lets get you guys home so that we can return to Moya."

*******************************************

SEVERAL EARTH MONTHS LATER

Upon Sg-1's return to Earth with the news that they had destroyed another Goa'uld they were given some much needed time off. But a couple of days later they had to return early in order to save the world AGAIN! (This should not get old).

Daniel and Janet had a bouncing baby boy born 8pds 9oz. They named him Nicholas Jonathan Jackson. About which Jack could not stop gloating.

Meanwhile back on Moya John was finally getting used to the fact he no longer had a father but that he was soon going to be one. The rest of the crew were getting used to it to. They had thought Aeryn had had bad mood swings before but they were nothing compared to what the pregnant Peacekeeper had been having lately. Who knew what she would be like once the baby was born?

And with that they all lived happily ever after. (At least until the next time a Goa'uld attacked Sg-1 and Scorpius once again tried to dissect John's brain for wormhole information.)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aeryn