Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Finding Grace Chapter 1

by SueKay
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Finding Grace Chapter 1

Finding Grace Chapter 1

by sueKay

Summary: Suffering from a recurring dream, Sam decides to look for Grace.
Category: Action/Adventure
Episode Related: 713 Grace
Season: Season 7
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-08-09

Author's note : Hey guys! This is the first fic that I've archived at heliopolis! I hope you enjoy it. Oh. I love all feedback, so please email me.

Archives : fanfiction.net and Gateworld.net

Pairings : Jack/Sam

Season : Seven

Beta : Mishy Mo at fanfiction.net

The Corridors were empty, but still the lullaby reverberated throughout the ship. It called to her. She had to find it's source. Turning, Sam saw a flash of gold and white, just a blur...

"Twinkle twinkle little star..." sang the child, as Sam followed her.

"Please...stop running!" she called, her hand subconsciously touching her headwound.

"Why. Don't you like hide and seek"

The ship was buffeted, by what was unmistakably weapons fire. Picking up her pace, Sam dashed onwards to find the child standing in the middle of the bridge. The viewer showed the attacking vessel Goa'uld vessel, and the weapons that looked like...fireballs.

"Don't you wanna play" the girl smiled, "or, are you afraid you won't find me"

A fireball drew ominously closer on the Prometheus Bridge viewer. As it breached the hull, Sam lunged forward calling to the girl...

..........................................................

"Grace."

Sam jolted upright in her bed, a cold sweat covered her body. Her breathing began to relax as she realised where she was.

"Oh god! It was just another dream" she sighed.

'Only the same one you've had every night for the past month' she inwardly chastised herself.

Sam peeled the sheets off of her bed, and picked herself up. She reached her bathroom and swiftly turned the cold water on. She cupped her hands together in order to scoop up the water, which she then splashed over her face. Satisfied that she was now fully awake, Sam turned the water off, before glancing through to her alarm clock which read 0330.

Damn

Sighing, Sam faced the mirror. Pondering her dream, she asked the unasked, unanswered question.

"Where are you Grace."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to sueKay