Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Just Make Believe

by Kellie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Just Make Believe

Just Make Believe

by Kellie

Title: Just Make Believe
Author: Kellie
Email: kellie171@hotmail.com
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Summary: O.K well this is an attempt to respond to challenge 1,194. The challenge is not fully completed but if you guys think this is good then i'll write more and finish the challange :)p.s this is my 1st fan fic be nice :)
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

"O.K all I need to do is ask her, can't be that hard can it?" Oh who was I kidding this was going to be very... no wait very very hard. Before I knew it I was standing outside her lab door, I don't know how long I stood there trying to figure out just how the hell I was going to bring up this topic of conversation. I was roused from my daze when I heard voice, "Are you going to stand out there all day colonel"? When I entered her lab a sent out a silent prayer hoping she hadn't noticed my embarrassment at being caught hanging around. "What can I do for you sir?" she said with the hint of an amused smile. "Well Carter" O.K get straight to the point Jack short and sweet... "I was kinda hoping... what I mean is I accidentally...um...hmm how do I put this Carter...I need you...what I mean is I need your help" "Well sir why don't you just tell me what the problem is and I'll do anything I can to help" Anything she can to help, well then here goes. "Alright well my folks are coming into town for a little while an well my mom she keeps nagging about how I should settle down again and so to shut her up I sorta let her believe ...." "Let her believe what sir"
Out with it Jack... " I let her believe....that you and I were...well...that we were seeing each other" looking down I suddenly found the floor very interesting. "Oh!" Was that all she was going to say? No wait what was that noise. I looked up to find my major doubled over with laughter seeing my confused look she managed to choke out, "is that all?" "I thought it was going to be something really terrible, what's the problem?" "Well Carter the problem is that she's coming into town and she wants to meet...well you!" Realisation struck her, "so you want me to what, pretend to be your girlfriend?" uh oh this could be very dangerous. "yea sure ya betcha carter that's what I want. Can you please help me please?"

Oh god he's looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, "yeah I'll help you" I toss out casually. I know I probably shouldn't have said yes but what the hey this could be fun and I mean I'm only doing it to help out a fellow officer. Hell I didn't even believe that one. "Oh thank you Carter, dinner tomorrow I'll pick you up at about seven" "I can't thank you enough carter"
"Well if I might suggest not calling me Carter tomorrow I think your folks may find that a little strange sir" "Yeah your right Samantha, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I backed out of her lab and strolled up to the lift I imagine I have the dopiest grin on my face right now.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kellie