Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Theme Songs

by Kelli
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Theme Songs

Theme Songs

by Kelli (a K)

TITLE: Theme Songs
AUTHOR: Kelli (a K)
EMAIL: crunk_4_poofoo@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack/humor/short
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: none
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: SG-1's discussion of Ally McBeal leads to something else.
STATUS: Completed
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

"I knowsomething about love...la la la la la la... I don't know the words... something something.... Tell him tell him some more words...." Samantha Carter sang/muttered to herself as she dug through her pack in her tent.

"What's that song?" Colonel Jack O'Neil asked as he came through the flap of the tent.

'It's Tell Him."

"Never heard it."

"Not surprising considering you. It's Ally McBeal's teme song."

"Who?"

"A tv show... Ally McBeal." Sam grinned as she walked out to sit by the campfire that Teal'c had made.

"So i'ts the show's theme song?" Jack followed Sam.

"No... it's HER theme song. I thought I told you that already." Sam answered.

"Um.. ok...." Jack sighed.

"You talking about Ally?" Daniel asked as he approached over hearing them. Sam nodded. "I love that show." Daniel added.

"I'll bet you even have your own theme song." Sam teased. Finally Jack started to catch on and Teal'c started listening to the strange conversation.

"I'll bet that Danny's song is "Intergalactic"." Jack joked.

"Oh? And what's your song?" Daniel asked. Then Jack started singing.

"I'm too sexy for my hat... too sexy for my hat..." He started. Everyone laughed.

"Well I'll have you know, Jack. Daniel doesn't have that Beastie Boys song. His song is "Walk Like An Egyption". Right Daniel?" Sam smiled.

"And your's is "Leader of the Pack", Sam." Jack said.

"And why is that?" Sam asked. Jack puthis arm around her.

"Because of me hun. I'm the leader of this hear pack and I'm all yours." He grinned and then pulled her up and kissed her.

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kelli (a K)