Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

My Best Friends

by Katrin Halcyon
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
My Best Friends

My Best Friends

by Katrin Halcyon

TITLE: My Best Friends
AUTHOR: Katrin Halcyon
EMAIL: kathalcyon@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Point of View
SEASON / SEQUEL: It's in the same vein as "My Little Girl," and there are more in my head, so we might as well make it a series
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Daniel muses on two members of SG1.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Inspired by "My Little Girl" (what, I can't inspire myself?) and the "Hammond has to know" thread.

I'm a romantic at heart. I know that sounds really sappy and pathetic, but I am.

And I don't really want romance in my life. Sha're died... she had been dead to me long before her body died... and all my other relationships have been with people who were, well, evil, to some extent.

So I use my romanticism on my friends. Two of them in particular.

This isn't totally out of the blue. I'm not trying to set them up because I'm bored or something. I'm sure they love each other.

They just have to figure it out.

It might take a bit of work, making them realize they're in love. I think he's closer than her; after all he DID kiss that alternate version of her.

But they're in love. It's obvious. You can tell by the way he listens to her "technobabble"... the way she laughs at his jokes, even the bad ones... the way they look at each other.

But they still haven't realized it. And they certainly haven't told the other about how they feel.

So that is my mission. To make my best friends realize that they're in love with each other.

Hoo boy. I have my work cut out for me.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Katrin Halcyon