Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Don't Need a Script

by Katmellie
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Don't Need a Script

Don't Need a Script

by Katmellie

Summary: Daniel so gets it all wrong.
Category: Humor
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 05/30/03

"JACK! SAM! THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR YOU TWO TO BE DOING THIS!"

They looked at each and then at Daniel, stood in the doorway of the briefing room, his hair all mused with his frustrated hands, combing through his hair.

"And when would be a good time for us, to be doing this?" Jack said, motioning between himself and Sam.

Daniel shook his head at them, entering the room and shutting the door behind him. Sam frowned at his actions, watching him peer into Hammond's office, finding that he wasn't in there. Sighing, Daniel turned round to face them, his hands racking his hair back.

"Jack! You can't be doing this in here! People could come in or over hear you! You wouldn't want people to know, what you were talking about, now would you?"

Jack frowned at him, looking at Sam in front of him, wondering if she knew what Daniel was going on about. She shrugged her shoulders, straightening her uniform, getting off the table while Jack straightened his own clothing.

"Daniel, what are you going on about? What wouldn't we want people to know?" Sam said, cleaning up her smushed lipstick.

Daniel was horrorfied by her casualness about it, his mouth wide opened to them, his shoulder hunched over, gawping between them. Jack moved up behind Sam, rubbing at her shoulder after noticing she'd been rubbing it through her shirt.

"You two! You were... ya know"

Sam looked at Jack over her shoulder, he shrugged at her, letting his hands fall from her shoulders, to rest on his hips. Daniel just stood there looking at them, trying see if they were infected by anything or were impostors.

"We were doing... what?" Jack said, motioing with his hand for Daniel to take over.

"Well, from what I hear from outside. You were... about to do it on the table, after confessing your feelings again to each other" Daniel said, checking over his shoulder into Hammond's office, making sure no one else heard him.

They both looked at him, shock evident on their faces, before they slowly looked at each other and burst out laughing. Daniel became very confused, wondering if he had miss something in their look. Jack wiped at his eyes, tears of laughter rolled down his checks freely. Sam leant onto Jack's shoulder, clutching at her stomach with her head resting her head against her hand on his shoulder.

"What?" Daniel said, starting to feel left out.

Jack seemed to sobbed up for a moment, before falling back agaisnt the table behind him, Sam fell into a heap on the floor, slamming her hand against the floor, laughing even harder. Daniel placed his hands firmly on his hips, starting to lose his temper with the pair. He didn't find it funny that he heard them down the hallway, they should be glad it was really late, and that he had been him who had heard them.

"Daniel... (gasps for air) we weren't going to do anything" Jack chuckles, pushing himself away from the table. "Does it really look like were about to do "it" (Motions with his fingers) when you came through the door? Hell, we're still completely dressed"

"You could have gotten quickly dressed, when I was coming down the hallway, calling to both of you" Daniel said, kicking at something on the floor.

"Daniel, trust me. There is no way, the Colonel and I could get completely dressed or even sort ourselves out, with the speed you came bursting into the room" Sam said, pushing herself up off the floor, being helped the rest of the way by Jack.

"So... what exactly were you doing?" Daniel said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jack shook his head, moving back over to where they had been, when Daniel had burst through the door. He picked up some papers that were stampled together, handing them over to Sam, when he rejoined her at the head of the table.

"Cassie's making a short budget film for her filmographic course, that she's doing at college and she wants us to play" Points to herself and Jack. "one of the couples in it" Sam said, holding the script out for him to take.

Daniel frowned at them before he remembered, Janet telling him about it. Nodding his head, he backed over to the door, opening it before he droved out of the room. Jack and Sam smiled at the door, turning to face each other before chuckling at each other. Jack took the script from Sam, flicking through it before he threw it onto the table. Sam wrapped her arms round him, pulling herself against him.

"What do we need a script for?" Jack said, pulling her as close as he could before capturing her lips.

Stroking his hands over Sam's butt, he then picked her up and placed her down onto the table, carrying on from where they had been rudely interrupted. They carried on even when footsteps, were coming up the stairs, and when some very expensive equipment, crashed onto the floor. Sam looked round at them to find it to be Simmons, while Jack kissed her jaw and then her neck.

"We're rehearsing for Cassie's project, for college"

Simmons nodded his head, almost falling down the step or two, using the handrail to guide him down. While Sam and Jack lost themselves in each other.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Katmellie