Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack), The

by Kath Anderson
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack)

The Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack)

by Kath Anderson

Title: The Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack)
Author: Kath Anderson
Email: nalaa@menta.net
Category: AlternateUniverse, FutureStory, Humor, Romance, Series, Thoughts
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, none, Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: Just see the title
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

The Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack)

by: Kath Anderson

Title: The Wedding - The Ceremony (Jack) Author: Kath Anderson
Email: nalaa@menta.net
Category: Humor, Romance, Series, Thoughts Season: Any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack - Daniel/Janet Romance Rating: PG
Summary: See the title.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s). They are my for one day.

Saturday 17th August 2003

18:30 p.m.
* Hawai --

It represents that today it would have to be the happiest day of my life, I MARRY, I am nervous, unbearable, Daniel and Teal'c already has said to me that it stops to give returns of once, but I cannot. Nerves, nerves, nerves, are the only word that I know, I AM DESPERATE.

Do not understand it, I already I have married once, why I am asi '?

He finishes arriving Janet to say to us that they or are ready, after four hours, or are ready.

Good, you will be asking yourselves with who I marry, I believe that it is obvious, but I will say it for the people who do not find out, yes, after five years working and hiding my feelings, finally, I MARRY WITH SAM, prize for shippers.

No, he is not joke, I marry with Samantha Carter, With Daniel and Teal'c of groomsmen, Janet and Cassy of honor ladies. Janet and Daniel will do of witnesses. It is a totally mad wedding, I tell you:

We are in a deprived beach piece, our foreign friends are present, Thor seems light bulb or a Gusiluz, Freya cries very heartbrokenly like Martouf, Narim has made raise the level of the sea, to these hours already would have a lake in its house. Apophis, Hathor, Sokar, Ra, Heru'ur, Osiris, Seth, Anubis, Who has invited to them, I no, and believe that Sam either, will not be thing of gusiluz, I say, Thor, He gives equal.

My mother is dehydrated, my soaked father and my sister is trying who her daughter, my Laura niece stops to cry. On the part of Sam, Jacob is trying to contain tears, his mother I do not see it, her brother is very glad and his wife trying that his son John stops quiet and who Elizabeth, his daughter, does not try to clear the flowers to him of the cap to Aunt Martha. And all that is seen from the door. They have put a wall so that a little more normal seems a wedding.

Janet arrives at this precise moment, with a blue dress clearly very nice.

"Jack, salt when you want."

I cross the door and everybody tour, I salute. I begin to walk and I am saluting, when I arrive where he is Jacob I stop to speak to me with him.

"Janet says that already you can go towards there. "

"In agreement. Good luck." This I complete whispers it. One rises of the bank and it disappears by door.

It sounds music, appear Teal'c, with his smoking and a hat, and Cassy, with a dress as the one of Janet and a bouquet of white roses in the hand. When they arrive where I am, Cassy remains a little far from where I am and Teal'c goes to the other side. Immediately afterwards they appear Daniel and Janet and they do the same. To my right I have to Janet and Cassy, and my left Daniel and Teal'c.

I suddenly see appear to Margaret, the mother of Sam, that feels in its bank.

Finally they appear Samantha and Jacob, everybody rises, gusiluz to its side is distinguished very easily to George Hammond and Thor. Very well Jack, these on the verge of marrying and you are to you making jokes on your commander officer and your foreign friend.

Both they arrive until our position. Jake raises the veil to him and it gives a kiss him in the cheek to Sam, soon it takes the hand to him and it puts it upon mine.

The priest arrives and we began. I raise the veil to him to my love. I do not understand why as much roll with the ceremony when she is transformed in two ' If I want '.

The priest begins with the sermon:

"Here we are reunited - the father begins to celebrate santo and happy connection between Jonathan and Samantha... "

First, hatred that calls Jonathan to me, people is not satisfied to Jack. Second, insurance that is going to be very happy, now without sarcasms. Third, I do not know if I am going to him to listen to the short while throughout.

"The union of the marriage is a sacred sacrament that cannot be taken without it to have thought during long time before because the person which we have alongside will be our companion of by life. A companion is more than a friend, is more than a lover, a companion in the sense of the marriage is that person who never left us, in the good thing and in the bad thing, the wealth and the poverty, the adventure and the misfortune... she is that person who says to us when we are mistaken that we are it and this in our low hours but, wraps whatever to us we are cold and she releases to us of shelters when we are warm... a faithful companion and loyal she is what all person needs to complete his human I... our companions fill our soul, elevate it and they make it human... are based with the person."

Ok, this clear that good man speech of Sam and me, no?

"Therefore" continuous the man "if some of the here present ones knows some reason according to which Jonathan and Samantha are not due to marry that it speaks now or street for always."

As somebody says a single word I kill it. It spends a minute and everybody remains shut up, PERFECT.

"Well. Samantha Elizabeth Carter, takings to Jonathan William O'neill as your I legitimize husband, to love it and to console it until the death separates to you?"

The man takes air, like no, is this whole of a pull.

"If I want" MY Sam says.

Bond, my turn.

"Jonathan William O'neill, takings to Samantha Elizabeth Carter as your it legitimizes wife, to love it and to console it until the death separates to you?"

Poor man, someday will give something him. Good he is called on to me to answer.

"If I want"

I have remained with the desire to say to him: 'You are idiot or beams to see it? Think if mess did not want had mounted all this? ', But as now I think the things twice I have not said anything to him.

"Samantha, repeats with me" the priest says. "I Samantha Elizabeth Carter, give you, Jonathan William O'neill, this alliance like symbol of my love."

" I Samantha Elizabeth Carter, give you, Jonathan William O'neill, this alliance like symbol of my love."

Wing, other than repeats it of a pull, when the finishing it saying, puts the ring to me in the finger, where but.

"Now your, Jonathan, repeats with me. I Jonathan William O'neill, give you, Samantha Elizabeth Carter, this alliance like symbol of my love. "

"I Jonathan William neill, give you, Samantha Elizabeth Carter, this alliance like symbol of my love. "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG, uf, almost I drown to me, I have remained almost blue. Sam hides the smile.

"With the power that has been granted me, I declare husband and woman to you. Congratulations. Ah, forgot to me, you can kiss the bride."

Yes Sir, this rule cannot be disobeyed. We approached and we kissed ourselves, better than other times clear.

The priest retires a little while so that we pruned to salute to the padrinos.

While Janet and Daniel, are going to congratulate to Sam, Teal'c and Cassy approaches me. First Cassy, has to be first, like this mother, arrives until me, it embraces to me and it gives a kiss me in the cheek.

"Congratulations Jack" she says very contented "were Already hour."

It was already hour, Soon I will find out that it means with that.

"O'neill, congratulations" Teal'c narrows the hand to me.

I see Janet embracing to Sam and saying something to him in the ear, that Sam when oir gives it to him a blow in the shoulder. Soon Daniel gives to a hug and a kiss him in the cheek. Later I will speak with on its wedding. They make an interchange, Teal'c and Cassy are going to salute to Sam, and Daniel, with their arm over shoulders of Janet, comes towards here.

"Congratulations Jack, already you have to the woman of your dreams in your arms" Janet first, yes Sir.

After a warm hug of good friend, Daniel approaches.

" We have to speak, sapcemonkey" I say to him trying to seem serious, but does not swallow it.

"OK Jack, after I give you the congratulations, since there is this Cassy to you, were already hour" it says to me smiling.

"If, already it were hour."

The priest makes a small noise so that we find out there that continuous.

"If he does not matter to them, I would like that they signed the papers."

Daniel, Janet, Sam and I approached the altar.

"We waited for to you with the others" Cassy says to us, whereas she and Teal'c leave the place.

Quickly we signed the papers and we went where they are all the guests.

Daniel and Janet ahead, we two behind.

"This it is the worse moment of the wedding" she says. Sam supporting his head in my shoulder.

"That moment, Sammie? - I say with tone of small boy.

"The hugs and congratulations on the part of all the guests."

"Ah, is truth" I answer with tone false of not deciding to me.

One hour later.

20:15 p.m.

After aaaaaaaaaaall the salutings to the family and friends, are hour to do the photos to us.

In difference to most of the pairs, we have decided to do them to us in the beach.

First, I of foot in the middle of the sand put Sam and.

Oh, did not decide to me, I do not have to you counted as Sam goes, to part of precious I tell the one you of the dress.

It is a long dress, with but of two meters of tail, of a sure color orange veeeeeeeery light that it almost seems white. With a veil of the same color that the dress. Their shoes, although are not seen, are white and with enough heel. It takes his long gathered hair. She is rare gathering that Maggie and Janet have done him. (Maggie is Margaret, mother of Sam, since I have said in the beginning).

In the second photo, Sam feels in the sand and I remain of foot.

Later I feel to its side and both we smiled.

Soon I behind his and she 'one stretches' upon me.

Half an hour later.

20:45 p.m

The session of photographies has finished finally. I rise of the sand, I help Sam to rise. I hear the white limousine that touches the horn so that we go towards there.

I already know it, a limousine was something exaggerated, single that was thing of Hammond, said that it was a part of its gift.

We arrived at the limousine, and the conductor opens the door to us. Sam enters first, soon I and close the door. I serve a glass as white wine to each one and we went to the restaurant.

TO BE CONTINUE

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to Kath Anderson