Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Favorite Things - Sam

by Kate
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Favorite Things-Sam

Favorite Things-Sam

by Kate

TITLE: Favorite Things-Sam
AUTHOR: Kate
EMAIL: sorsha16@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack-assumed relationship
SPOILERS: nope,nada
SEASON / SEQUEL: any season/part of series I'm doing-no order
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: Sam answers Daniel's question.
STATUS: Completed
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Thanx again to the usuals.
And Astrosam-here's some more headin' your way.
Feeed meeee!!!! PPLLLEEAASSEE!!!! Feedback!!!
Flames will light the fire under my bum.
giggle giggle

Hmmm...My favorite Jack-thing. It's a strange question,what was Daniel thinking? But left to wonder at it...

I could say that I love his eyes. Well,I do love his eyes. Gorgeous browns that are brooding and smoldering all in one glance. Deep hues that some authors would have a field day with.

But no,it's something else. There's something else I adore about him. It's not the overused obvious things,like romance. Jack and a romantic side,yeah. Sure,okay.

He is sweet,but it's something else entirely.

Something physical.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Cuddling.

Yeah,I suppose it is kind of funny,but that's my final answer. I love cuddling in those strong,safe arms. He's so comfortable,and gentle,and always warm. He feels so sweet at the end of a bad day.

The way he just holds tight and presses his face in my hair. Or how he lays there,whispering in the dark,wrapped around me.

He has the perfect body for snuggling up to on cold nights. His shoulder is my comfy pillow. His chest has seen more tears than I could count. His arms,they just circle me and I can't think anymore.

Just feel.

Thinking like this is making me wonder...

"Jack,baby I wanna cuddle."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kate