Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Sometimes it makes Sense

by SAMIAM
[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sometimes it makes Sense

Sometimes it makes Sense

by Sam I Am

Summary: Jack justifies his 'stupidity'.
Category: Drabble, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: GEN
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/11/05

Sometimes it makes sense By Sam I Am - murraytheevilskull@hotmail.com
Rating: K (can't honestly be any more than that when it's only 100 words long!!)
Category: Sam/Jack Romance, Drabble.
Spoilers: None really (It's 100 words long for crying out loud!)
Time Frame: Any Season
Archive: SJD, Yes!
Summary: Jack justifies his `stupidity'.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime / Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. The title comes from the Queen song. No copyright intended! Not to be archived without permission. If you want to archive my story TELL ME, or, to borrow a phrase from our beloved Colonel, I am SO gonna kick your ass!
Author's Notes: My second drabble fic!
Dedication: To Hannah, the Editor of my work and Best Pal in my life. Some more fuel for your insatiable hopelessness for Romance! Let's see if you cry!
~~~~~~
Jack decided then that sometimes doing something incredibly stupid made sense. Like climbing a burning tree to escape a giant man-eating bunny. OK, bad example!
But it was the only justification he could think up in that millisecond to convince himself into doing a very stupid thing. He threw himself before the blast, catching it full on in the chest.
Getting yourself killed for no reason is stupid, but for love...
Jack stared at the staff blast he'd taken for her as he felt death approaching.
Carter was crying, asking him why he'd done it.
Jack breathed, "It made sense."
~~~~~~
Yet more Author's Notes: Hopefully short but sweet! Drabbles are so good when you're stuck on writing and just need to get back into the swing of things! Thanks for reading this and please send me feedback! All your support is so amazing.
If you like my work, please visit my newly created homepage: www.freewebs.com/diemartouf
And feedback on my stories or website would be fantastic!
Thanks for like the bazillionth time, Sam x

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sam I Am