Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

CJ's POV

by Karine
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
CJ's POV

CJ's POV

by Karine

Title: CJ's POV
Author: Karine
Email: karinet@sympatico.ca
Category: Romance, Humor, POV
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: Absolute Power; Secret
Season: 4
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Let's just say that someone is trying to entertain her notes book
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: If you want a sequel, just ask but it will not be before July 2002

August 25th, 2024

So, here I am, watching the stargate dial out. It's been about 15 years since they disappeared without a clue of where they went. You surely don't have a clue about what I am talking about. So, let me tell you who I am.

My name is Catherine-Jolinar Carter-O'Neill, what a name you will say but to make short, my uncle Daniel use to call me CJ. I had grown up with the stargate, even if it is the biggest secret in the world. I am going to be 21 years old in three days, I am born on August 28th, 2003. My dad, Jack O'Neill he was a colonel in the USAF and my mom Samantha Carter, she was her 2IC, she had a PhD in theoretical astrophysics, like me. She was a major in the USAF. I also have a twin brother, Jacob "Jake" Samuel Carter-O'Neill. He is my best friend and my only one. People use to think that I am a geek, but I am not. Aunt Janet say that I am stubborn like my parents and that I got my dad character and sense of humour.

So, now that you know me, let me tell you what happened 15 years ago. My parents with their team, SG-1 went to a quiet world, but when they come back something hit the stargate when my parents crossed it after my uncles Daniel and Teal'c , they never reach the other side and we never saw them again. The USAF called off the search six months after the accident because they had no idea where to look to find them.

I think I can hear you saying: «Poor little girl», but I am not the kind of person who need attention and sympathy for anyone, so save it for your kids, if you have one. I remember this day like if it was yesterday, I think I called for my mom for days, cause I was knowing deep inside of me that she was still alive and needed my help. I know it is hard to explain but I always have an invisible bond with my parents that make me feel their presence wherever they were. I have the same bond with my brother but it is more a telepathic bond, which make aunt Janet crazy cause we can have a discussion just by looking at each other and talking in our head. Uncle Daniel says that he couldn't leave me two seconds without me making a scene, but that's the past. Let's come back to the present.

I am now waiting to cross the gate to a new, wonderful, extraordinary world with plainty of trees.( What I am an O'Neill after all) Oops my CO( what a cute... he can have, by the way and don't say it, like mother like daughter) watching me not paying attention, again and yelled or more like begged me to keep the pace and to cross that damn gate. So, I have no choice but to stop writing and going to this wonderful( read it with a sarcastic tone) world. Don't panic you will get news soon .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 28th, 2024

Sorry, I didn't forget you. It is just that we came across this big thunderstorm and I didn't want to ruin my note book. So, what's new in my boring life. The first thing to happen was the DHD got broken and guess who's caught the luck to repair it? Me and Jake, cause I also forget to tell you that, yes we are genius but we are also harcesis and by the way the most wanted humans in all the universe( and you know what, my neighbors doesn't even remember my name). After spending two boring days under the rain, we finally repaired it and we can continue on our mission. We found a beautiful town down the river and the people seem to be very friendly. So, my good looking CO decide that we will spend the night here. Just to make sure that we are clear with this, I don't agree with him and I told him very clearly( to give you an idea, I am in the line for a court marshal, if I open my mouth again)

I am sure you are asking me why I don't want to stay. It is because the way I felt the moment I put a feet in this town, a presence not goal'uld but a strange feeling came over me and Jake felt it too, it was a feeling that we didn't experience for almost fiftheen years. We begin too felt that way as soon as a group of kid greet us, in the group there were three blond hair and blue eyes boys and a little brown hair and brown eyes girl both of them with white skin, which was exceptional cause most of the people have dark skin and black hair end eyes. But we didn't have time to elaborate on that cause it was almost dark and we needed to set the perimeter. I have talked about my suspicions to Jake, and he had agree without arguementing ( which is an event, if you consider that we like to be right even with what we say is wrong) that maybe the feeling that we felt means that our parents are here on this planet. Ok it is enough for me my watch is over and I have the great honor to wake up my CO, maybe if I kiss him he will wake up faster. I am also gonna go to sleep and trying to forget that I've been watched for almost two hours by a man whom I didn't see but that I felt his presence, and that anyone remembers, except my twin but that doesn't count, that it's my birthday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 30th, 2024

We found them I can't imagine it, we found my parents, and they are back at home with us and I discovered that I have three brothers and one sister. When this mission started it wasn't the best thing at all, I was thinking about giving up on looking for them, and this is the reason, I have got enrolled in the USAF, but fate has other plans. I am sure that you are asking your self how we discovered them, let me tell you: Yesterday, after the breakfast, me and my twin got to take a walk when we arrive near a cliff, I heard someone screaming but in my head which mean that the person has telepathic habilities, so we let our instinct guide us, and we find a little girl about six years old, the same girl that was in the welcome committee the last evening. She was hanging on a tree root at the middle of the cliff. Without thinking, we take the rope in my bag and I got down to get the scary little girl. As I got to the top with the little girl( her name is Cassandra but we learned it later), her father( read my father too cause I recognised him the second I saw him) was arriving and he started yelling at me for risking his little girl life, I had tried to explain to him that we save her life but you know when an O'Neill is in protecting mode, listening is not an hability. So, I looked at Jake and we decide to use an old trick that we did to our parents when they didn't listen to us because we had scare them, we just said, telepathically : For crying out load. To say that our formal father was impressed will be underestimate his reaction. He stopped talking and just looked at us with a face that reminded me of the time when I used to ask him math's questions. After that he just say two word: Charlie, Jake, with tears in his eyes. The rest of the story is simple, he took us in his arms and hugged us like he was afraid that we disappeared. Our mom reaction was the same, but she also cried and honestly I cried but from happiness( lucky me my CO doesn't see me). Later when we met the rest of the team, after being grounded for disappearing, we tell them the good new, they were ectasic for us. So now I am waiting to cross the stargate to go back home with my little sister in my arms( she is so happy to have finally met her big sister that she doesn't want to let me go), I don't know what life is going to be like from now on, but I will cherish each moment. Thanks for listening to me, I don't know when I will write in my note book again cause I don't know what the future hold for me, but don't panic you'll get news in a short time, cause I have a CO to seduce and I tough that you are maybe interested in this story and its consequences. So, see you.



To be continued...(maybe)

let me know if you want a sequel and feedback will be appreciate.

Karine

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Karine