Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

My Feelings

by Kami
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
My feelings

My feelings

by kami

TITLE: My feelings
AUTHOR: kami
EMAIL: kamikaze_2001_es@yahoo.es
CATEGORY: Song/Filk, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Sha're, Teal'c/other
SPOILERS: FIAD, D&C
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: What they feel about when they wake up.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I take some sentences of a song ("Me estas atrapando otra vez" of Ariel Rot) I have traduce it because is in spanish, I think it's not really pairing 'cos it's what (for me) they can think, but in case of i writte the importants. Hope you enjoy it. Please send me feedback.

You're chasing me another time (Me estas atrapando otra vez)

I wake up thinking (me despierto pensando)

If today I gonna see you (sí hoy te voy a ver)

But is vain deny it (pero es inútil negarlo)

You're chasing me another time (me estas atrapando otra vez)

*DANIEL*

I wake up thinking if today I wanna remember your voice if I won't feel bad for can't save you of Them, I know that I had to do something but one year after you're dead I can't, you're the one that I love.

There's a lot of people who think that i fall in love with all the women of the others planets but we know that it's only because I need someone to help me. I'm not so strong how the others think, I need you and you're not here so I take the easy way.

But is vain deny it you're chasing me another time if someday you lose me. I won't see you ever but you're there in my mind, you're the other half of myself. Jack thinks that I work a lot because i love it but the real reason is that I miss you a lot. I can live without you.

I love you Sha're.

*JACK*

I wake up thinking if today I gonna see you I know that we will go to another world so far away but I always think the same I'm in love with you? We have spent a lot time together and maybe are that who my mind interprets as something more than normal.

But is vain deny it that I know that I have feelings for you or it's only because you remember me to Sarah. This is what I think at morning but while the day and at the end my mind change maybe a cause of your smile or is because you're the one who laughs my jokes. You're chasing me another time all the days I wake up thinking that I manage to forget you but when I see you I know that all the attempts that I do and I will do never serve for delete you of my mind. I know all about regulations but when I see you the only think that I can think about are to break them.

I can live without you, but live with you are killing me a cause the regulations.

*TEAL'C*

I wake up thinking if today I gonna see you but I know that I can't because you're in another world with our son, but I'm happy right now because you're save. I know that I can go to visit you all the times that we have more than one day off duty.

But is vain deny it that I'm always thinking off you, O'Neill is a good friend and Daniel Jackson do a lot for me and I know that he understand what I feel. Major Carter is always there with her smile laughing all the jokes of O'Neill maybe in a future he will go with her to Minnesota and gives me the opportunity to gonna see you.

I will always fight us the goa'uld for a universe better without false gods and with the possibility to be with you always.

*SAM*

I wake up thinking if today I gonna tell you what I feel for you, I know that you think that I fell something for Martouf but ... well I feel, not me Jolinar feel something the problem is that until he dead. I can't difference my feelings and the ones of Jolinar, know I know what I feel four you.

But is vain deny it that I can't be with you against my feelings you're my CO and I'm your 2IC and that I don't wanna change if not I will never see you all the time. I will not have an excuse to be with you, to laugh your jokes, to be with you all the times in our world and in all the others.

I know that maybe you don't feel the same, it doesn't matter I will love you forever.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to kami