Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

One Normal Day?

by Kami
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
One normal day?

One normal day?

by kami

TITLE: One normal day?
AUTHOR: kami
EMAIL: kamikaze_2001_es@yahoo.es
CATEGORY: Romance, Action/Adventure
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: A little one from 100 days
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: One day in the Earth with some problems for Sam.
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I hope you like it. I'm doing the next part, i'm thinking to do it with Jacks thoughts because this one is for Sam's so maybe the second part will be with Jack. Please send me feedback.

*I know that he's the one that I wanna have in my life in my whole life. I love him but he seems that he don't feel the same. He was in love with his woman, Sara, and after with that woman, the one from Edora I can say her name I know it's something that would happen he will find someone what, why she?? My god I'm only here with he in my mind, my CO what I'm doing? I will have to be working, yeah I know that we have some days of holiday but I prefer be here, outside this complex I don't have anything any life: not good friends, not boyfriend, my brother it's in a travel and dad is with the tok'ra, so...*

- Hey! Sam what are you doing?

- Hey Daniel! Well I'm working or I have to work

- Don't tell me that, we are in holidays...

- I know that Daniel but I don't have anything to do

- I was thinking that you have to go out, well Teal'c is going with his wife and his son and I was talking to Janet to go out all, Janet, Cassie, you and me, maybe to a park or...

- What?? Do something without me?? What are you thinking.

- You know Jack, you always talk to go to your cabin and...

- Sorry guys but Cassie and we can't go out this weekend, she's sick the teacher had call me and well I have to go to her school right now, so see you in a few days.

- I'm so sorry Janet if I can do something...- I say

- Don't worry, yeah you can do something, have a great weekend and don't work, ok?

- Yes doc.

- Well guys, you don't wanna go fishing, why we don't do a poker tonight?

- I don't know Teal'c it isn't and Makepeace well you both are always...well you know..

- What? Makepeace and me what?

- You both don't start now, and sir you know that always that Makepeace go you both end with a fight.

- Ok, don't' worry campers. See you I'm in town you know where I life, if you need me I'm there.

Jack goes away of the lab.

- Sam I think that I will go to do some work and maybe see some museums... but if you

- Don't worry I will go to house and do something.

We leave the lab and I go to my quarter to take some things and go to house, I prefer to stay in the base but Janet say to go home and I know that she will be done something if I stay here. I take the jacket and some books and go home.

30 minutes after (at Sam's house)

*Well 5 minutes at "home" and I don't know what to do, no messages, nothing interesting at TV... ok Sam go to the supermarket to buy*

At the supermarket

- Hey! I didn't see you around here, I'm new, my name is Max says me a guy.

- Hi! Well I live here but I work a lot- I don't like this guy he has something...

- I have seen you and I wanna ask you if you wanna come with me tonight to dinner.

- No, thanks.

- Maybe you think that I'm a weird person who ask someone who don't know what you're so beautiful and...

- Sorry, I saynoand I wanna buy some things.

- C'mon we do a very good couple, at least you have someone more...

- This is something thatIdon't wanna tell you, please can you go away I'm trying to...

- There's someone, who is??? You can be only mine - says me very angry

- Excuse...- I say.

I decided to go to home to don't see that guy but he chases me and I decide to take the car and go..., where? Daniel it's well I don't know and I can't go to Janet's house because Cassie is sick so I accelerate and I go to Jack's house.

- Don't leave me here, please I see that guy cry and run behind the car but I lost him when he stops to run after some minutes.

I arrive at Jack's house and I ring the bell, when I don't hear any noise so I start to have fear where I can go? I can't return I have the hunch that he's waiting me.

- Oh, My god! What can I do?? I ask to the sky when I go to the car.

- Well Carter I turn myself when I listen that voice - I think that the first is no talk to the sky says me him with his lovely grin- the people can think that you're more crazy than usually.

- Sir! I think that you're not at house

- I was at the shower says me, and he point's himself, huh I only have look his face and he was only with trousers.

*Ok Sam doesn't stare your eyes in his body, doesn't stare your eyes in his... my god it's easy to think but very difficult to do, he's so gorgeous*

- Carter all is right?

- Sir, I can enter?

- Yeah, of course. He let me enter I go to find a t-shirt I come in a second, there are some beers at the fridge.

- Ok, you wanna one?

- Yes, please say while he was going upstairs.

I take two beers and go to sit on a couch. He returns to the room and asks me:

- So... Carter was going on?

- Sorry sir for come without tell you before but I had a problem when I went to buy...

- Yeah?

- I had some problems with a new childhood called Max.

- What do you do this time Carter?

- Well... in fact I don't do anything the problem is that... um, that man, Max says me to go out and I say no and well...he think that I have another and he begun to be so weird and I run to the car and go away from there...

- I can ask you why you come here?

- Sorry for bother you sir, but Daniel's it's not at house and Cassie is sick, and the SGC is so secret and you say that you will be at home so I think...

- It's fine Carter it's not a problem. I think that you don't wanna return to your house now, no? I s'pose no. You know where's the guestroom so feel like in your own house. Tomorrow if you want we can return to your house and if you don't feel safe you can take whatever you need and stay here 'til monday because doc says that you can't enter there until monday, it's ok?

- Thanks so much sir.

- Your welcome, but we're off duty and I think that's better to use our names, it's ok for you, Sam?

- Yep, sir...em...Jack.

- That's fine.

- I was going to John's place to eat something but if you prefer we can stay here. I hope you join myself. He looks me with that puppy face.

- Yeah, of course.

At John's place

- Hey Mike! How are you? asks Jack to the barman.

- Hey Jack! Fine good to see you here, which is the beautiful lady who comes with you? says Mike.

- Mike this is Sam, Sam he's Mike and old buddy.

- Nice to meet you Mike. - I say to Mike

- Nice to meet you too. To Jack - You have your table.

- Thanks, send us a Mary in some minutes.

- And old buddy? - I ask him when we are at "his" table I don't know that you have your own table.

- Yep, when he open this local I was a usual customer and he was there when my son died and also during the divorce, and I was there when his brother dead.

*I don't have any idea to say about what has just told me. My question is: Is he still in love with Sarah?*

- What do you wanna eat, Sam?

- Um, I don't know sir... sorry... Jack.

- It's so good the pizza.

- Thanks but I'm not hungry so if you don't have any problem I choose a beer.

- Yep, don't worry.

And a woman arrive, I s'pose it's Mary.

- Mary yep is she one chef's pizza and two beers.

- Ok, they will be in a second. Says while she writes in a notebook.

After half an hour

- Sam, I don't think that you have to drink another beer.

- Don't worry, I'm fine I say

Next morning

*That's the last I remember, where am I? I decide to stand up and see it by myself*

- Sam, where are you going? - Asks me a sleepy voice.

- Sir? What we do this night? My god I don't remember anything- I say after stand up and sit down on a chair of the... oh! Is his room.

- One minute more please...

- Sir???

- Sam don't worry we didn't do anything. You were drunk so I bring you to home and the guestroom is 2 door more far and I was a little drunk so I enter in the first room and I leave you and I think that I also sit down and I think I get slept. I think it's time to get a shower, to have a breakfast and go to your house, ok?

- Yes, sir I say a little confuse

- Jack, not sir, we are off duty. He say it and he go to his room I gonna have a shower, maybe you wanna have after when you have your clothes.

- Yep, better.

He leaves the room and I start to think about what I did this night. Well I don't remember anything so I think that the better is not worry about it, he says that he was also drunk.

After the coffee we leave his house and return to my own. We go in his car maybe for security if that man is there.

- Sam, do you want that I come with you?

- Don't worry Jack, I will be fine. I say leaving him in the car.

I enter in my house and while I was going away of the room with all my stuff I listen some voices out side, and I run with the bag to see that man face a face with Jack.

- Who you are? Why you come with "my woman"? Says Max angry.

- Sorry: "your woman"? I don't think you're both are engaged says Jack.

- Except you're his husband you're not doing nothing here says Max while he rolls up his sleeves defiant.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to kami