Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

At SGC Chat

by Kami
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
At SGC chat

At SGC chat

by kami

TITLE: At SGC chat
AUTHOR: kami
EMAIL: kamikaze_2001_es@yahoo.es
CATEGORY: Romance, Action/Adventure
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Ascension
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: At the SGC chat room after Sam Carter returns of P8S-636.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Please feedback. Is my first fan fic so i will be very happy if you say me what you think.

At the chatroom of the SGC. (Blue_eyes is Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill is The_best_Colonel)

Doctor_behind_you: are you sure?

Blue_eyes enter in the room

Lt_col: yes, of course

Blue_eyes: heya!

Lt_col: Hey blue_eyes

The_best_colonel enter in the room

The_best_colonel: hey! What's up?

Doctor_behind_you: Well we are talking about Orlin and Carter and how this can affect to O'Neill and their relation.

Blue_eyes: their relation?

Lt_col: yes, of course. A lot of us think that they have something out this Complex we know that about their ranks it isn't impossible but out of here...

Smiles_to_me: what do you think about it the_best?? I think that maybe she has choice better this time, Orlin is gorgeous.

Blue_eyes: I think that she don't feel any of this to Orlin I think that she's in love with her CO, she has bad luck because he don't know and also he doesn't feel anything for her.

Indy_jackson enter in the room

Indy_jackson: what's the topic?

The_best_colonel: I know that he's also in love.

Indy_jackson: Yeah????? So... Jack who is in love with?

Blue_eyes left the room

Sam runs to Jack's room.

-"Jack? You say that you're in love with me??"

-"Yes baby, I love you." - say Jack approaching to Sam. -

-"I love you to..."

-"At the first moment that..." Jack kiss Sam "I see you" and he returns to kiss her.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to kami