Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

journey home, The

by Kahiara
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The journey home

The journey home

by Kahiara

Summary: My take on the journey home after the episode Enemies. Enjoy! :)
Category: Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Missing Scene/Epilogue, Thoughts
Episode Related: 405 Divide and Conquer, 501 Enemies
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/15/03

OK I haven't seen this episode for ages but I've to right it since a few months ago so the actual dialogue or first few lines fron the episode may be slightly different but enjoy :)

PS: I love feeback whether you hate it or not...

PP: If you wanna email me on my old stories use the new address (kahiara@hotmail.com) as I don't use the other one now.

10.52pm - Bridge

"Gods cannot be killed." Teal'c answered in his normal serious tone yet there was an anger arising in it you could tell. Jack and Sam sat and looked sympathetically and sorrowfuly at their friend. They gave up arguing and at this moment Jacob entered the roon in which Teal'c was chained to the wall.

"It will take us a while to get home guys so I'd get comfrtable. It's going to be a long journey." He said and walked back onto the bridge to rejoin Daniel Jackson who was having a few problems trying to direct the ship back to Earth...

"Jacob, Selmack, whatever. It's flashing!"

"What is? What's the matter Daniel?" Jacob inquired.

"It's flashing...The panel's flashing... red... red... RED! BAD! BLOOD! DANGER! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" At this point Daniel was rushing round the room in panic... Jacob was on the verge of hysterics and let Selmack calmy resolve the situation.

"Dr Jackson, it is my strong belief that you have exhausted yourself and it will do you no benefit from prolonging your bedtime" (ok I couldn't think of a more tok'ra word for that)"

"But I don't wanna go to bed..." Daniel whimpered.

"Daniel..." He looked up at Selmack's glare and stomped off in a tantrum.

"Fine! You... you meanie" Daniel ran of into the other room leaving Selmack and Jacob a bit stunned.... I have got to use that on Sam sometime... Jacob thought and looked at his watch (Wow he has one). 11pm

10.52pm - Cargo room?

"Gods cannot be killed." Teal'c answered in his normal serious tone yet there was an anger arising in it you could tell. Jack and Sam sat and looked sympathetically and sorrowfuly at their friend. They gave up arguing and at this moment Jacob entered the roon in which Teal'c was chained to the wall.

"It will take us a while to get home guys so I'd get comfrtable. It's going to be a long journey."

"OK. Let's go over this again. Apophis was not a God. He was a guo'ald. They can be killed. God is a God. He can't be killed as he never appears and IS therfore a God ..." Jack then looks at his 2IC, "I just kicked my point in the foot didn't I?"

"Yes sir"

"Ok whilst we're on this ship its first names ok Sam?"

"Yes sir"

"Jack"

"Sorry si..Jack"

"You tau'ri confuse even one as great as I for your ridiculousness." Teal'c said.

"Thanks for the compliment... wait a minute what are we refering to here?"

"You and her hiding your feelings everyday. It is quite remarkable you have contained them for so long tau'ri. You love her yet you will not say but for what? Why do you torture yourself so inferior one?"

"Ummm... Teal'c Watcha doin'?"

"Telling the truth. I no longer have to live in a facade. I no longer have to act as your ally. I am free to do as I wish..."

"And last time I checked you were chained to a wall meaning, of course, that you are free." Jack said in his normal sarcastic way.

"Kree tau'ri. I know of all your secrets and I have the power to exploit them unless you release me now."

"It's not gonna happen buddy."

"Teal'c you must know that Apophis is dead. Don't you remeber he has died before and we killed him?" Sam said.

"Shut up woman! You are as blind as the one you love. None of you see clearly... but I do. My God merely fooled you with his superior powers as you fooled your goverment with your secrets"

"Teal'c we... Sam and I we do not... I mean we can't" Jack intervened.

"Yes you _can't_ but you want to. You care so much for her remember the zatarc testing?"

"Fine line... You're crossing a fine line there Teal'c."

"I wouldn't leave because I care about her... a lot more than I'm supposed to. They were your word were they not? How long do you think you can decieve the world?" At this point there was a sound coming from the other end of the room. It sounded like crying. Where was Sam?

"Sam?" Jack called. He walked up to where he heard the sound and saw her. She was curled up and tears were streaming down her face. He laid a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her.

"He's right sir...Jack. They'll find out sooner or later. It's... It's just not fair..." She then turned to face him, Jack, the love of her life. Then Sam just gave up and ended up in a tight embrace from Jack. He tried to make her feel safe and secure and then a very upset archaeologist ran into the room and his watched beeped. 11pm

"It's not fair!!" Daniel whined.

"Nothings fair" Sam screamed.

"The world hates Apophis... how unfair and stupid a judgement!" Teal'c said claimed.

"Tell me about it... well the unfair bit..." Jack moaned.

"What on Earth, or space, seeing as we're not at Earth yet, is going on?" Jacob asked after hearing the comotion and leaving the fun flashing red light in the bridge.

"Nothing's fair!" The four members of SG-1 exclaimed.

_"Jeez, they never mentioned baby-sitting on the mission brief!"_

~Finito! Please tell me what you thought...~

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kahiara