Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Paradise Poisoned

by Kahiara
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Paradise Poisoned

Paradise Poisoned

by Kahiara

Summary: Paradise lost related episode. Be warned its evil. but it has a happy ending.
Category: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Missing Scene/Epilogue
Episode Related: 105 First Commandment, 405 Divide and Conquer, 521 Meridian
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Jack/Sam, none
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: minor language, violence
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/18/03

Paradise Poisoned

This is what could have happened between the Sam and Teal'c seen and when they looked at the pictures and realised Jack was on the moon. Enjoy but it gets kinds mean as it goes on.

Please tell me what you think...

WOMEN'S CHANGING ROOM...

"...It feels like we just lost Daniel and I don't know if I can..." said a very upset Major Carter from the United States Air Force. She then at this moment broke down and ended up in the arms of an unsure yet reassuring Jaffa. Teal'c was at first contemplating whether the tau'ri phrase 'a hug will make it all better' would be effective. He waited until she had accepted the comfort before he held her tightly in a friendly hug.

CAFETERIA...

After Sam's dramatic breakdown she felt that she had to escape somewhere... the cafeteria. She entered the room and noticed that the medical team, Rebecca Hewert, Louise Baxter and Stephanie Smith were having a very suspicious conversation. They were whispering and watching her every move. Sam tried to ignore it and continue with her paper work as normal when she started to easedrop. She couldn't help it. They were practically screaming...

"I can't believe it! She's acting like everything was normal. Because of that b*tch the Colonel has gone missing. He was a cutie as well!" Stephanie gossiped.

"I know, man he was hot. It's all her fault. I mean how stupid can you get allowing someone to just take your zat. Look at her. She thought she was so clever but she can't answer this one. She can't always be right." Rebecca added.

"She thinks she better than us. We've had to save her life and she takes all the hot guys on the base! That Jonas has taken to her. She stole Colonel O'Neill's heart and any other guy is automatically her friend. What has she got anyway. She's pathetic. She hasn't got a life. All she ever does is sit in a lab. She is so lame." Lousie stated.

"Oooooooh look the dog has got some blue Jell-O now and she's doing nothing to help the Colonel. She doesn't deserve his love as she isn't using it anyway. She has gotta be curse. I mean her mother died when she was young, her father couldn't wait to leave base and go to another planet, Jonas Hanson went crazy because of her and there is sooooooooooo much more." Rebecca said.

"And that fith... she betrayed him. She is such a cow!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Come on it's payback... revenge is a dish best served cold... when she's weak..." Louise cackled.

Sam had now reclaimed her seat after hearing half of their conversation. She picked at her blue Jell-O. She felt awful. They were right. How could she let Maybourne just take her zat so easily.

"Well well well... If it isn't Major Carter... or major disaster should I say." Louise said deviously. Her other two companions just stood behind her supportive yet they wouldn't say anything... just glare... glare was enough.

"Excuse me?" Sam replied.

"You know all right. Haven't you caused enough damage. You hurt everyone around you... Martouf, Jonas Hanson, Jacob, your mother and Jack. They've all gone somewhere else beacause of you. Does it make you happy? Huh b*tch? What use are you. You can't even clean up this mess you made with the zat gun. Your just pathetic!"

"What do you want? Abuse is a court-martialable offence."

"I wanna see you suffer. You are just a good for nothing dog. No-one likes you nerd! Why don't you go back home freakasaurus... oh wait you don't have one geek. You are sooo lame. Why don't you just go back the the hole you came from and bury yourself there... It would do the world so much good if you just cleared off. It's a shame though, that the Colonel had to suffer because of you..."

"No...no...it..it wasn't like that he just grabbed my zat it wasn't my fau..."

"Whatever like anyone cares!" Tears were on the verge of flowing down Sam's face. She got up and ran out the room. On her retreat she heard them call.

"Go back to your mummy cry-baby... oh wait you killed her! You hurt everyone near you. Clear off!"

Samantha Carter was distraught... was it true... Had she really done this to Jack and everyone else... It's all my fault... God I'm such and idiot. How...how could I? My zat... Jack... I'm so sorry.... I will always love you but they're right... I've gotta do this... So she ran down the corridors of the SGC away... away from everyone she was looking for something. Something that could hurt release her of this torment.

"Major Carter! I was wondering if you could help me with translating the object that was the key to opening the portal."

"Not now Jonas."

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine!" She bit at him.

"You don't look it."

"Leave me aloe all right. I don't give a damn about what you think... just leave me alone!

"Maybe you should go to the infirmary..."

"No!" Sam was fed up. Why was everyone so concerned about her... they needn't waste their sympathy... they should of been helping Jack she thought. She was angry she couldn't help Jack and couldn't contain her feelings anymore. She lurched out and punched Jonas and then ran of in realisation of what she a done. She had hurt two of the dearest people to her; Jack and Jonas. She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her... until she ran into Teal'c.

"Samantha Carter may I be of assistance." Teal'c questioned. She didn't care she ran...

You killed her!

You hurt everyone

Major Carter- Major disaster!

Sam ran into her lab and then found what she was looking for... her knife. She took it in two hands, she was shaking, trembling... She took the knife up above her head. It glistened in the light... She was about to strike herself when Teal'c grabbed her hand. She tried to stab him in her fury but failed... At this point he zatted her... he had no choice. Then she was rushed to the infirmary...

"Hi Sam." Janet said.

NO REPLY.

"Sam?"

NO REPLY. Sam just stood up and tried to walk out of the room, avoiding eye contact when her best friend's hand grabbed her.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Let go!" There was a struggle and Sam won. She had slapped Janet with her free hand temporarily stunning her and then she walked towards the infirmary door. At that moment Rebecca, Louise and Stephanie entered.

"Look cry-baby's hiding out here..." Lousie said not realising Janet was in the room. "You are just so stupid! What did we tell you. You don't have the right to live... You've hurt so many people... Please save everyone the hassle and kill yourself..."

"I didn't mean it... I didn't mean for Maybourne to get my zat... I.." Sam felt tears coming and became dizzy when she just blacked out and then made a hard collision with the floor.

"Not so tough now are you? Just collapse why don't you... How lame!" Louise snorted...

"Louise how could you. All of you!" Janet screamed.

"Janet we....er... didn't realise you were here!" the trio chorused.

"I realised. I'm reporting this to General Hammond."

3HRS LATER...

"Sam... can you open your eyes for me?" Janet questioned.

NOTHING but Janet knew she was reaching conciousness.

"Please talk to me honey. I forgive you about earlier... You were upset... I can understand."

"No... you can't. I... I..." She started to cry. Tears first drops made a waterfall. her face was glittering in the light as her tears crystalised. "Janet... can you get everyone here... please... I need to talk to you all..."

"Of course." Janet answered and smiled to try and give her friend some comfort but it wasn't enough.

5 MINUTES LATER...

"Jonas I'm sorry for hitting you but I lashed as I just couldn't take it. Teal'c you have been a very loyal and true friend over the years. I never meant to jeopardise that friendship. I hope you can forgive me for trying to stab you...."

"And I also ask forgiveness for hitting you with that zat gun." The humble jaffa asked.

"I think I deserved it... Janet. You have been there for me always and I'm so sorry. General Hammond. I would like to explain my actions."

"No need Major. This incident will not be reported but I have given Rebecca Hewert, Louise Baxter and Stephanie Smith warnings. They were baiting you and what they said was cruel and uncalled for."

"Thank you sir"

"I still don't see why she fainted." Jonas stated.

"I believe Sam fainted due to a lack of nutrition as she hasn't eaten all day." The wise doctor replied.

"Can I get back to work now?" Sam asked determined that she wasn't going to give up trying to find Jack... no matter what... She wasn't going to let anything happen to him. EVER!

The End... Please tell me what you thought... good or bad or how I could improve it. It really means a lot to me when people give me feedback. Please and thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kahiara