Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Powers That Be Part 2 - The Meeting, The

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Powers That Be Part 2 - The Meeting

The Powers That Be Part 2 - The Meeting

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: The Powers That Be Part 2 - The Meeting
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: jolinar.carter@btinernet.com
CATEGORY: Crossover (Angel), Series
PAIRING: other pairing
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; sequel to The Powers That Be Series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: crossover, language, male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Part 2 of my Angel crossover. It's short, and it's the bit where Lila and Sam meet...
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hi everyone. I'd like to dedicate this one to Ben C. I did one to Ray, so it's his turn. Chopper Philips too.

"Welcome to Wolfram and Hart, Colorado Branch, girls." Darla said, as men carried Sam inside, and another pushed Cordy. Inside, they put Sam down on a sofa. Cordelia was made to sit down, across the other side of the room.

"Idiots! You weren't meant to hurt her!" A woman sitting in a chair staring out of the window said. She swivelled round. It was Lila, and she gasped as she looked at Sam again.

"But she was only just let out of the infirmary, she was already ill." Darla said to the woman.

"I don't care! I'm sorry Miss Carter, they were not ordered to hurt you. Gentlemen, untie her, and get her a drink and something to eat. She's wwaay to thin. Get some bandages. She's bleeding. I apologise again. Darla! Leave us now!" Darla left, with some of the men. Lila walked over to Sam's side, untied her, and helped her sit up.

"Vampires! I am so sorry. It's not Wolfram and Hart's way. We simply requested that you were summoned. We have an offer for you." Lila apologised.

"Lila! You are a bitch! Sam, you don't want to mess with these people." Cordy warned.

"I have no concern with you, Miss Chase. Not just yet. Sit there and look pretty eh?" Two large men surrounded Cordy. She shut up. Lila turned back to Sam. "We want to hire you out for a while. We need some business taking care of, and you are the best person to do it."

"Do what?" Sam asked, in a whisper.

"We want you to send this man to Sokar for us." Lila used that term again. Lately, it seemed like the Stargate was public knowledge.

"How does everyone know about him?" She whispered.

"Honey, the Stargate isn't that classified. Wolfram and Hart were there when it was in use in the Antarctic. Please, Sokar is an old client! You may have met Apophis. That's who we want dead. And a man named Iain Brown. He's twenty five years old. He knows too much. He'll let everyone know about something highly classified if he isn't stopped. You know how it is. You're not fit to do it now, but we can heal you. Do you agree?" Lila asked.

"I'll kick some Apophis butt, but the kid, I doubt it, but tell me what he's being hunted for." Carter was a damn good soldier, but she wouldn't fight a war that could result in an innocent man getting killed, especially if it was a hit job.

"He knows too much about our hosting project. It's where we take homeless people off the street, and give them shelter, food and clothes and they give us what we want." Lila explained.

"Which is what?" Carter asked, waiting.

"Their bodies as hosts. The demons plant their eggs in their heads, and they develop a third eye. We are trying to help this species live." Lila said, her statement not changing.

"I won't help you." Sam shook her head.

"Then you will become a host in three days. As will be your friends." Lila smiled evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter