Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Last Bean!, The

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Last Bean!

The Last Bean!

by Jolinar@Carter

Title: The Last Bean!
Author: Jolinar@Carter
Email: terylrotheryfan@sg1fans.net
Category: Humor, Drama sort of, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Sam/other
Season: 4
Rating: PG
Content Warnings: language,
Summary: What happens when Carter is muddy and cold and wet after a mission, and there's no hot water or jelly beans? Who's gonna tell her? Is it gonna be Jack? Or is it gonna be a pass the buck thing?
Status: Completed
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's Notes: Hope Yu like!

"Welcome back SG-1." Hammond greeted his mucky team.

"Request permission to be excused immediately sir." Carter requested.

"Of course." Hammond nodded.

"Thank you sir." Carter thanked him.

"Briefing tomorrow. I think you should all change and then head to the infirmary." Hammond told his favourite team.

"Yes sir!" Carter left in a hurry.

"Is something wrong with Major Carter?" Hammond asked O'Neill.

"I believe she is angry." Teal'C stated.

"And wet." Danny added.

"And tired." Jack said.

"And cold. She is shivering." Teal'C announced.

"She needs a hot shower. So do I sir." O'Neill explained.

"Why don't you guys stop by the infirmary while she's changing? By the way, there is no water." Hammond broke the bad news to them quickly, leaving the room straight away.

"Carter's gonna freak!" O'Neill yelled.

"Jack can tell her can't you?" Daniel asked.

"Yes sir." The guys walked out and caught up with Sam. "Hey!"

"What Colonel?" Sam asked moodily.

"Ooh! You seem mad!" Danny observed.

"Yes, I am. Right now, you guys are the only things standing in the way of me and my shower! I swear, if you don't move, I'll move you myself!" Carter exclaimed angrily.

"Why so angry?" O'Neill asked calmly.

"Why? Well, maybe it's because we had to walk nine miles through tons of mud, and back again! Maybe it's because I slipped and broke my wrist. Maybe it's because I FELL IN A STINKY YUCKY HONKIN' SWAMP BECAUSE OF DANIEL!" She yelled.

"Easy Major. Don't let Doc MacKenzie hear you talk like that, he might just lock you up in his loony bin!" O'Neill whispered.

"Get out of my way sir! Now!" Carter shouted at the top of her voice.

"Err...I have something to tell you." O'Neill said.

"What?" Carter stared at him with a look that could melt ice or even tame a lion!

"Err...Errr...Daniel has something to tell you!" He pushed Daniel forward, as he was too scared to say anything.

"What?" Sam repeated herself.

"Err...Teal'C has something to tell you!" Daniel tried to push Teal'C forward.

"What?" Carter stared up at Teal'C.

"Err...Lieutenant Simmons has something to tell you!" Even Teal'C couldn't tell her.

"What Lieutenant?" She folded her arms against her chest.

"Siler has something to tell you!" It went on and on, until they arrived at the infirmary. Sam sat down on the bed, that was covered in a sheet so that she wouldn't make it all muddy.

"Sam, I'm afraid that...something bad has happened. We don't know how, but...we're out of orange jelly beans!" Janet told her.

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Carter screamed.

SOMEWHERE IN ASGARD TERRITORY...

"Thor, my brother from another mother! Did you hear that scream dude?" Thor's old Velaxian friend asked.

"Yes. It was a friend of mine." Thor answered.

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON, ENGLAND...

"Oh my! What a loud scream!" Jessica Church remarked, as she sipped her tea, in London's number one cafe.

SGC...

"I'm afraid so." O'Neill nodded. "Err...Carter?"

"What?" Sam hissed.

"Err...Daniel has something else to tell you." O'Neill pushed the young man forward.

"Err...Teal'C has something to tell you." It went on again, until it went back to Janet.

"We have no water Sam."

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't tell me you haven't gone pain killers either!"

"Okay. I won't. And I won't tell you that we don't have the stuff to fix your arm either." This was one peachy day for Sam! A day that no one on that Earth, or in that universe would forget.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter