Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

After the Days 5: Overdose

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
After the Days 5: Overdose

After the Days 5: Overdose

by JolinarCarter

Title: After the Days 5: Overdose
Author: JolinarCarter
Email: samanthacarter_1800@hotmail.com
Category: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Episode related: 317 A hundred days
Season: Season 3
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes
Summary:
Unable to face her problem, Sam overdoses.(Note: Read previous stories first.)
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

After the Days 5: Overdose

Authors Notes: This was archived at Carter Fic also. Sorry to keep you all waiting. Enjoy!

Hammond stormed out of Sam's room and in to the lounge. "Okay Cassandra, honey, go play in the garden or something okay? Good girl. Okay. Jack call Dr Fraiser, Dr Warner, Dr MacKenzie, any of them! Get Teal'C and Daniel here too! Get them here NOW!" He commanded.

"Yes sir!" Jack didn't question his order, he just picked up the phone and dialled. "Janet. Get your team, and Teal'C and Daniel right here right now!!!" He ordered. "Sam. Okay. As soon as possible!" He hung up. "Sir."

"She's talking about killing herself Jack!"

"And you left her alone? With an open window and medication in the cabinet?" Jack yelled, grabbing his zat and heading for Sam's room. Hammond followed.

"I had to tell you to call Janet! And there's medication in there?"

"YES SIR!" Jack tried to open the door but couldn't. So he just kicked it down and marched in, finding Sam, lying on the floor, crying and yelling. She was coughing too, she couldn't breathe. Jack looked her over, and found three pill bottles behind her, all with the lids off, and all empty. "Sir, are they here yet?"

"No!" Hammond was panicking.

"Okay, stay calm! Don't panic!" At that moment, Janet and her team ran in and she took charge.

"Oh my god! Okay let's get a..." Janet started ordering her people about, while Hammond, Teal'C and Daniel just stood staring. Jack ran out, feeling sick at the sight of his best friend and the woman he had thought was so strong, lying on the floor dying. But he would have to deal with it later. Right now there was a little girl outside who knew that she was the reason that her hero and her best friend was trying to kill herself.

He shook his head, wiped his eyes and went outside, putting on a brave face for the girl who was definitely blaming herself right now. But where was she? He went down to the shed. Nope. Not in there. He looked everywhere. Then he spotted Cassy's tree house. He'd built it for her when she was 12, as she spent so much time there that year. He climbed up, but no one was there. She was gone. From up there, he could now see the side gate. It was open. She had gone.

He hurried down and ran out the gate, stopping as he saw the medical team loading a pale and almost dead Sam on to the ambulance. "Janet, take care of her! Daniel, come with me!" Jack ordered. He ran off and Daniel shrugged and ran after him.

"Jack! What's going on? I thought you'd be the first to go with Sam!" Daniel asked.

"Cassy's run away! We have to find her! Daniel, she thinks that this is all her fault! She thinks she's killed her best friend! That 13 year old girl thinks she's a murderer for crying out loud! We gotta find her!" Jack cried.

"Calm down. Think. Where would a thirteen year old go at a time like this? Some where quiet. Alone." Daniel wondered.

"I don't think it's good sir." A nurse answered Hammond, trying to get them out of the Colorado Air Force Academy Hospital Emergency Room, and in to the relatives room. "I'll tell you if anything happens. But I don't think she'll make it. The combination she took would have killed most people by now. She should be dead. I doubt she'll make it in to the next hour." She told them honestly.

"But it's five to!" Hammond exclaimed.

It didn't look good.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to JolinarCarter