Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

After the Days 6: Waiting

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
After the Days 6: Waiting

After the Days 6: Waiting

by JolinarCarter

Title: After the Days 6: Waiting
Author: JolinarCarter
Email: samanthacarter_1800@hotmail.com
Category: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, MissingScene/Epilogue, Romance, Series
Episode related: 209 Secrets
Season: Season 3
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: Only time will tell whether Sam will walk out of the hospital doors.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

"Cassandra! CASSY!" Jack was panicking now. They had been looking for Cassandra for an hour now with no luck. They reached the park, and ran over to the bridge where Cassandra used to love to hide when playing water guns with Teal'C. Daniel looked under it and found her sitting, curled up. There were tears falling down her face and she was shivering.

"JACK!" Jack rushed over and hugged the girl when he saw her.

"Cassandra!" He was so relieved. "Come on sweetheart we've got to get to the hospital!"

"No." She cried.

"No? Listen Cassandra, this is not your fault! And I'm sure you'd rather get the chance to say goodbye to her than not! Wouldn't you?" He asked. She nodded and came out from underneath the bridge. Jack put his jacket around her and they went back to his house and climbed in the truck.

Soon they arrived at the hospital and found Teal'C and Hammond waiting in the Waiting Room. "How is she?" Was the first thing that came out of Jack's lips. Hammond and Teal'C stood as they saw their friends.

"Cassandra honey, why don't you go get something to eat?" Hammond suggested, removing his wallet from his jacket and giving her some money. Cassy nodded and went off to the cafeteria. "Where was she?"

"The park sir. Let me ask you again, how is she?" O'Neill repeated his question and Hammond looked over to the other side of the room. Janet Fraiser walked in and closed the door, sitting down.

"Where's Cassandra? You told me she was with them sir!" Janet asked worriedly, looking around.

"Don't worry Doctor she's in the canteen." Hammond replied, sitting down opposite her.

"Oh. Well, I suggest we get Jacob or one of the Tok'ra to heal her. I'm sure she'd rather it was someone other than General Carter but I think he needs to know, and he is also our best option." Janet informed them, putting her clipboard on the floor.

"Agreed. I'll get him here as soon as I can." Hammond nodded, heading outside to make a call on his cell phone.

"What if Jacob or any of the Tok'ra can't come?" Janet didn't answer that in words, but Jack could tell from her face what the response was. She stood up and went back to work.
* - - - To be continued - - - -

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to JolinarCarter