Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Teal'C Learns To . . . Hold Up The Mall

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Teal'C Learns To...Hold Up The Mall

Teal'C Learns To...Hold Up The Mall

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: Teal'C Learns To...Hold Up The Mall
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: jolinar.carter@btinternet.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Series
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Sequel to PART 2 OF THE 'TEAL'C LEARNS TO...' SERIES
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: The second part of the Teal'C Learns To...series. Carter teaches Teal'C to do something unusual, and Daniel and Jack are suspicious...again.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Set after 'Teal'C Learns To...Sing.' Please E-Mail me at the above address. (Please note that it is my mum's, but I will soon get my own, so please read the newer stories to find it.)

"Ready Teal'C?"

"I am."

"What are you two up to this time? Singing again?"

"No sir. With all due respect sir, it's none of your business sir."

"Oh. We don't have to spy and keep an eye on you do we? I hurt my knee when you opened the hatch, and let us drop out last time."

"If you do spy, then be warned, I will not be as nice as I was last time."

"Jack, she thinks she was nice?" Danny whispered.

"Yes, I was Daniel. I could have and should have reported you."

"Oh."

"Come on Teal'C, we have to go!"

"On or off base?"

"None of yours business sir. Move out the way, so we can go sir."

"Ouch!" Daniel exclaimed. Carter and Teal'C left together, and went to do whatever they were going to do. Daniel and Jack arrived at the Springs Mall later that day, Jack parked the car, and they got out, and hid behind the bush until their victim...um...I mean...target was inside. They followed her in. They planned to see what she was doing, and then take some photos, and post them up on the SGC Pic board in the guy's hangout.

"Now Teal'C, you know what you're here to do?"

"I do Major."

"Ready?"

"I am not."

"Let's go then."

"I am not sure about this."

"Come on Teal'C, I do this all the time. Go in, do what you have to, take the money and walk."

"Okay. I am ready."

"I think they're robbing a bank Jack!"

"We know Carter, she would never!"

"Wouldn't she? Imagine what she could buy with the money!"

"I know her Daniel. She's probably robbing the bathroom if she's robbing anything!" Daniel and Jack followed them in to a store.

"Hello, I bought this, but we got home and found that it had a hole in."

"I can give you a refund ma'am." The woman on the till said, as she looked at Teal'C, nervously. She handed the tall man the cash, and they left. Daniel and Jack sighed with relief.

"Told you!" Jack yelled. Everyone looked at them, dressed all in black, and they ran after Sam and Teal'C.

"Now I want to go in here, okay?" Sam asked. The four went in, Sam and Teal'C first, followed by their stalkers.

"What do you think about this one Teal'C? Do you like it?"

"Indeed. It would suit you Samantha."

"Good. I'm glad you like. It will be perfect for the private party we're going to won't it?"

"Indeed."

"Private party? What private party?"

"One of their own?" Daniel suggested.

"This is our Sam. Daniel, what are you thinking when you say a party of their own?"

"Never mind. Let's watch."

"I believe this would also look good on you." Teal'C pointed to a necklace in a case.

"It's beautiful. You're right. I'll get it. Oh, it's not that much!" The man at the case, unlocked it at Teal'C's request, and handed Sam the necklace. She handed him the money. Jack and Daniel crept up, keeping low, and looked at the price.

"She must be earning big bucks Jack!"

"Yes, she is."

"Oh. Right." Sam had now picked up a men's shirt, and was holding it up to Teal'C.

"It's definitely your colour Will."

"Will?" Jack whispered.

"Code name, I guess." Daniel shrugged.

"Oh."

"I do like the colour Samantha."

"Try it on, it'll look perfect on you, with all those muscles of yours, I bet!" Sam handed the shirt to him.

"How about this dress?"

"For him?"

"It is nice."

"It is."

"Then try those two on, and I will try this shirt on."

"You have to have some trousers too honey!"

"Honey?"

"You know Sam, she calls everyone honey."

"Does she Jack?"

"No."

"Didn't think so. Trousers?"

"Got me on that one Danny."

"How about these?" Teal'C picked up a pair.

"Yep." Carter later emerged from the dressing room, and twirled around for Teal'C.

"You look beautiful!"

"You think so?"

"I do."

"Thanks. I've never really thought of myself as pretty."

"You are extremely pretty." Jack was fuming now. She was his woman.

"Try the outfit on then Teal'C, and I'll come see in a second. Sam and Teal'C both entered the fitting rooms, and came out a minute later, Sam in her normal clothes, holding the dress, and Teal'C in his smart outfit. "You look great!"

"Then I will purchase this."

"Remember, this credit card that Hammond had given you must be used sensibly." Carter reminded him as she handed it to him.

"Let us pay."

"Get back in to your clothes first Bill." Carter went to pay for the dress, and when she had finished, Teal'C paid for his stuff. "Shall we eat or shop for shoes now?"

"Shoes. I am not hungry yet."

"Okay. Next door." Sam tried on twenty-five pairs of shoes, and there was a loud snoring coming from a certain corner of the shop. It was not from the tall Jaffa, but from the stalkers. The shop manager came over and woke them, and Carter heard all the noise, and hobbled over in the platform shoes she was trying.

"I told you to leave us alone! I have no choice but to report you to Hammond!" Carter went over to Teal'C, and whispered to him. He then walked over, and picked both men up by their collars and carried them out. Sam paid for the twelfth pair of shoes she had tried, and ran after them. She caught up with them a moment later.

"Ooh! Ice cream! Can we go for an ice cream and a soda?" Danny and Jack asked.

"Okay." Sam replied. They entered the caf, and Sam carried over a tray to their table. She had two ice creams, and four sodas. She smiled a devilish smile, and walked over to Jack, with an ice cream and a soda, and smiled at him. She got closer to him, and then poured the freezing cold, ice filled soda all over him, and then did the same with her ice cream. She repeated the procedure on Daniel, and then Teal'C gave her a high five, and they all left.

They walked in to a shop called 'The Edge,' where they sold toys and all sorts. Teal'C held up the que when he was paying, because he had bought two Super Soakers, (one for him and one for his son) a stuffed toy for his son, a toy gun, a Playstation 2, (for him) and lots more stuff. Sam and Teal'C went to her brother's private party, which was held at a field, for some reason!

SHE REPORTED THE STALKERS, AND THEY GOT IN TO TROUBLE, BUT WHEN HAS A LITTLE TROUBLE STOPPED DANEL JACSKON AND JACK O'NEILL? To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter