Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

How Teal'c Made the SGC Drop Dead!

by Jolinar Carter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
How Teal'C Made The SGC Drop Dead!

How Teal'C Made The SGC Drop Dead!

by Jolinar@Carter

TITLE: How Teal'C Made The SGC Drop Dead!
AUTHOR: Jolinar@Carter
EMAIL: jolinar.carter@btinternet.com
CATEGORY: Humor
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Teal'C makes the SGC drop dead by accident!
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Teal'C is an excellent character, and I decided to use him a lot more! Thank you very much to my lovely mommy for reading it for me! Sorry it's taken so long, but I'm back! It might be next month that my next come out, as I have appointments at the hospital, so keep looking out for the eleven year old's fan fic! Please!

"Do you want to hear my poem?" Teal'C asked his friends, Colonel Jack O'Neill, (who was playing on the Playstation) Major Samantha Carter (who was sprawled over the couch playing against O'Neill) and Doctor Daniel Jackson. (Who was listening to a tape called: The top ten weird Archaeologists, and their wacky theories, and funnily enough, his were numbers one two and three!)

"No! Die sir die!" Sam shouted, as she hit the X button again.

"No! Die Sam die!" Jack shouted, as he hit his X button.

"No! Shut up guys!" Daniel shouted, as he turned the volume on his tape player up.

"I will say it." Teal'C told them.

"NO!" Jack yelled.

"NO!" Danny yelled.

"YES!" Sam yelled, and jumped up and down three times.

"Major Carter wishes to hear it." Teal'C thought.

"NO! I was saying yes because I'd just killed Colonel O'Neill!"

"But Colonel O'Neill is right here, he is alive." Teal'C told her.

"I killed him in the game!" Sam explained to a rather confused Teal'C.

"Fine, go ahead. Read your poem. Pinky, stop grinning!"

"Pinky?"

"Carter, she was Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and was wearing pink!" Jack sat up.

"I see. Here is my poem. It is entitled: 'Teal'C's Poem!'"

"Wow! Great title!" Jack joked. Sam threw a cushion at him, and he started tickling her. Sam laughed.

"Excuse me!" Teal'C shouted at the top of his voice. Jack and Sam stopped fighting, and listened. "Teal'C's Poem. Jack's kind'a funny, Carter is a honey," Sam blushed, and Jack cracked up! Teal'C continued. "Daniel's looks like a spaniel! And Hathor is a snake, and should be used as a rake!" Teal'C finished, and smiled a huge smile. Jack and Sam clapped. Daniel was far away in his thoughts.

"Bravo!" Sam shouted, as she tipped a packet of Doritos over Jack's head, to get him back for tickling her.

"Here is my second. Neurti sat on her slimy snaky behind, just then, a Jaffa entered her nest. 'Today we will destroy the Tau'ri!' She laughed, but then a Jaffa came in carrying bunnies, Neurti took one. 'What was I saying? Oh well, I declare, that today is Bunny appreciation day, so let us all go home, and spend time with our fury little friends!" Teal'C grinned. Sam and Jack just sat there, looking confused.

"Thatwas meant to be a poem?" Sam asked.

"Yes. Here is another. Thor is a bore, Narim likes Cream..." Teal'C carried on telling his poems, and SG-1 ended up covering their ears, and running to Janet, they asked her to knock them out until Teal'C had stopped, and she did just that. That is why Sam, Jack and Daniel are no longer with us, they waited for so long, they dropped dead, and so did everybody else who heard his dreadful poems!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jolinar@Carter