Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Before Dawn

by Lisa Michelle
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Before Dawn

Before Dawn

by Lisa Michelle

Summary: Before Dawn.
Category: Romance
Episode Related: Stargate - The Movie
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Sha're
Rating: 13+
Warnings: sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-11-30

Disclaimer: Daniel and Sha're don't belong to me. They belong to each other.

Category: Daniel/Sha're romance Rating: 13+ Spoilers: Stargate: The Movie Summary: Before dawn. Thanks to: Louise for saying it was so sweet.

"Before Dawn" (1/1) by Lisa Michelle haven599@msn.com

The dim light of the morning slowly crept into their tent. Sha're was awake and lying next to her husband watching him sleep

This was her favorite time of the day. The heat was not as harsh. She felt sorry for her Daniel. His skin was so much lighter than the skin of her people. As he worked along side of them, it would turn a pinkish color, thus he could not work outside as long as the rest of them. He seemed happy about this as he told her he did not want to look like a lobster. As always, she did not understand his humor, but he explained to her it was a pinkish-red colored type of food his people ate that came from the sea. They called it seafood.

Daniel also told her that his people would go to a place called a beach and not wear a lot of clothing. She did not understand why these light-skinned people would stay outside in the heat all day, even with water nearby. He told her they used something called sunblock on their bodies. It must be very powerful to keep them safe all day. Perhaps it was okay since they had all that seafood to eat as well.

Her husband was not used to wearing all this clothing. He liked to sleep without a top on, as he did now. She worried about his fair skin and urged him to be careful. However, his skin looked fine, she thought, as she ran her hand over his chest.

Apparently on Daniel's world, clothing was not as important. She felt differently about that and did wear clothing into their bed. Well, not always. She smiled to herself. Her people did not discuss what happened between a husband and wife. The only thing she knew about it was that a husband had the power to give his wife a child. She was worried the first night she spent with Daniel, but he was so gentle and reassuring, her fears had disappeared quickly. He said he had done this before. His people called it making love. Now that made sense to her. She loved Daniel, so of course she would want to make love with him.

She wished there were more privacy here in their home. One morning Skaara had burst in when she and Daniel were kissing. It was very embarrassing for everyone, but at least they had only been kissing. Her brother had not disturbed them again since that time. Daniel said on his world there was a room with a bed in it where a husband and a wife could make love. This room had a door that could be locked, so no one could enter. She would very much like to be locked in a room like that with Daniel.

The light would be up soon and then it would be time to go eat their morning meal. This was the time where they were alone together, however, most of the time Daniel was sleeping. He was not used to this kind of life. He longed for something called coffee that he used to have with his morning meal. She wished she had the power to give that to him. So far, he had not found something like it here on Abydos.

Stroking his light-colored hair, she wished he would awaken. His hair was longer than many of the men on her world. She liked it though, but not as much as his eyes. She hoped their children would have hair and eyes like his, but Daniel did not think that would be so. He explained that because of her dark eyes and hair being stronger, the children would be like her. She did not understand why he would say that she was stronger than he, but she did not understand many of his ways, as he did not understand many of hers. He was trying so hard, even though he was laughed and stared at many times by her people.

But that did not matter to her. She loved him. If her people thought she was strange for that, then so be it. This man from another world belonged to her. He came here and helped fight Ra, even though it was not his fight. He stayed here and did not go back with his people, telling her there was not much for him back on his world. It was hard for her to understand that. His world could not be that good if his people would not accept him. Why would they not want a wonderful and kind man like Daniel?

She kissed him softly on the forehead, wishing for him to awaken. Well, she would just have to hurry things along a bit. Leaning in, she kissed him softly on the lips. He stirred. She stroked his hair and he opened his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. Eyes like the skies.

"Good morning, husband."

He smiled at her, touching her dark, curly hair. "Morning."

She reached for his glasses and was about to put them on his face, but he refused them. "No, not yet," he whispered.

She put them back and he reached for her, caressing her face before kissing her softly.

The light was getting brighter in their tent. The morning was coming forth whether she liked it or not. Pulling off her nightdress, she reached for Daniel, not wanting to waste this time before dawn.

**** END (1/1)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lisa Michelle