Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Parallel Reality - Chapter 2, A

by Jade14
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Parallel Reality Chaper 2

A Parallel Reality Chaper 2

by Jade14

TITLE: A Parallel Reality Chaper 2
AUTHOR: Jade14
EMAIL: Jade14er@aol.com
CATEGORY: AU, Drama, Future story, Romance, Series
PAIRING: other
SPOILERS: Point of View, Upgrades, Divide and Conquer, Window of Oppertunity, Beneth the Surface.
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: alternate universe, male/female relationship
SUMMARY: A SGC team comes through the Quanum mirrior...
STATUS: Unfinished
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Gen. George Hammond was still in a state of temperary shock when the person he knew as Col. Jack Oneill came down the ramp with an MP-5 pointed at the event horizon. He then shouted at the control room:

" Close the iris!"

Hammond saw Davis looking confused up in the control room so he rieterated the Jack ONiell lookalike's order.

" Close the iris! Stand down!" At Hammond's commands the iris once again spiralled shut, and the airmen lowered their weapons. Hammond winced as he heared the metallic clang of bodies hitting the other end of the iris. He hoped he had done the right thing.

The five humans lowerd their weapons and relaxed slightly as the event horizon shut down and the iris reopened. Hammond walked over and confronted the Col. ONiell lookalike. The man spoke before he got a chance to.

" Don't worry General, I can explain everything." General Hammond was about to open his mouth to speak when his Col. ONiell spoke up.

" Let me guess. Quantum mirrior."

" Yup."

" Then why are you comming through the Stargate?" ONiell asked the lookalike.

" Long story." The imposter replied.

" Will both ONiell's be quiet!"

" Yes, sir." They both replied simultaniously. Hammond sighed, and then said:

" So you came through the Quantum mirrior?"

" Yes, sir."

" Allright then. I'll breif you after you have reported to the infirmiry. Dr. Fraiser?"

" Yes?" Two identical voices answered him. Hammond sighed.

" Just go to the infirmary and report for a briefing at 1500 hours."

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jade14